If Polish people are so butthurt about the invasion of Poland...

If Polish people are so butthurt about the invasion of Poland, how come they never miss a chance say bad things about Russians, but never Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKDPT1yNqu0
youtu.be/ZFH8LRbBTIs
youtu.be/cvpDRkfIVGg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Commercial_Agreement_(1940)
millersville.edu/holocon/files/The Buildup of the German War Economy.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Dmowski
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=NKDPT1yNqu0

because deep down they know Poland is rightful German clay

also checked

>but never German?
Have you ever talked about history with a Pole?

The best parts of their country used to be German, the Russians ruined their country for decades, EU money and Germans are capable of apologizing.

They get big bunch of German moniez.
Million of them work here.

That would be weird silly.

You guys don't like Swedes either do you?

They do, but Russia is the only one that actually represents any kind of threat anymore, hence they get more shit.

Also Germany is the epitome of a self-hating country. Russia on the whole thinks the Soviet Union dindu nuffin.

Germany is feeding them.

>Russia on the whole thinks the Soviet Union dindu nuffin.
Sovjet Union won over the Nazis.

Stalin is propably the biggest Hero of humanity.

That's not true; we're also very butthurt about germany

>Also Germany is the epitome of a self-hating country.
HAHAHAHAHA this meme again.
Germans are among the most nationalistards people in Europe, they just don't shows it like Italians, Poles or Portuguese.

They have politicians saying it's a good thing some of their cities will be a majority of non-germans soon...

You're just mad that we have to teach you how to do things.

Soon we will teach all of Euope to be better human beings better as like more than ourselves.

>he actually thinks politicians represent the people

Does it matter? They control the country, so enjoy having your people and culture get replaced with Africans and Arabs.

Germans feel bad about what they did.
Russians feel pride and expect the Poles to feel thankfull for Communism while wanting the Warsawa pact back ((Run from Muscowy of course))
Or is that understanding of things wrong?

Rather Arabs than spics
Cant wait for my state-sponsored loli gf !

Nazis had just exterminated them Russians shed their blood defending them.
Those worthless fuckers really should be thankful.

"Thank you for splitting us up with Germany Russia, also thank you for attacking us in the back while we were defending ourself! Almost forgot to thank you for keeping the German war machine while at it!"

If they don't like having their nation and kind saved by Russia then they always can just off themselves because this was the historical alternative.

Maybe they would have been better off if the Russians hadn't made those deals with Germany?
And Russia or no Russia, sooner or later the USA will enter the war and eventually bring nuke so fuck everyone else.

USA entered after the war was basically already won by the Sovjets.
You can account 2-4% of contribution to the US.
90%+ to the Sovjets.
Those treaties were just a way of getting a little more time for the Sovjets to develop.
Nazis had took Poland no matter what since the Lebensraum policy was a main goal.

You're just a naive child the repeats the le ebul Stalin meme. Stalin was a very smart man who did what was necessary to face the Nazis not with spoons but with Tanks and airplanes.

I prefer Russia than Germany

It would have taken far more time for the Germans to conquer Poland if the Russians hadn't taken their entire eastern half. It would have been impossible for the Germans to do so well against France if they hadn't recived the oil they needed from the USSR. No matter how small the US contributions to the war was, they would still have dropped it when they start dropping nukes at Germany around 1945.

And I don't really hate Stalin, probably got more problems with Russia in general.

We had nukes, we would have still won even if the soviets surrendered.

>far more time
like 2 weeks more?
1,5 month it took to take them.
And wouldn't have been better for the east half to be took by Germany. Why should people that aim to exterminate women, children and old people directly while using the work able men as slaves to prepare an infrastructure for future german settlers as the better choice?

I despise poles, I see it as better because they deserves to be vanished just as they deserve it now. It's allone for the Sovjets that they didn't.

By that time where the sovjets surrendered, Nazis had all the resources they need. And Nazis also had a nuke program that added the American nuke program. By that time Nazis themselves would have a nuke. USA is a minot player in Europe. It's basically just propaganda because meúh d-day we stromed muh 17 year old children on the beach.

The war was in the east, 7 million German soldiers and nearly all mashinery was in the east.
Some underage recruits were in the west. That was your enemy.

The NDSAP would have big problems doing so well against France without Soviet materials and have been around till the USA starts droppin nukes on German cities, why don't you answer that part of my post?

>but never Germany?

youtu.be/ZFH8LRbBTIs

prety simple. because germany pays polacken to colonize the ukraine.

>Nazis had a nuke program
That misscalculated the materials needed by a factor of hundred.
The German nuclear program was a joke compard to the US one.

France fell also roughly after 1,5 month.
>without sovjet materials
What?

> till the USA starts droppin nukes on German cities
How? With the end of the Sojets the Nat´zis would have easily took over the air domination.
They would 100 million+ slaves to do everything and all the resources.

I mistake that was fast corrected but the Uranium needed was hard to get.

Nazi nuke program was nowhere near the same progress as ours. They wouldn't use Einsteins theory because he was Jewish.

We still had millions of fighting age men and entire continent of resources and industry that was untouchable by the enemy.

The Nazis would have to spend resources occupying the war torn Soviet Union. Sure we'd have a way bigger and harder fight then we did, but Nazi's were doomed to defeat.

They were propped up by looting and slave labor, it's not a recipe for success.

>USA attaking something that is slightely developed
>ever
>and winning

kek, loser nations stay loser nations.

>we would

ukrainian whore detected.

What are they saying? I only could understand "I have nothing against Germans but..."

>>and winning
youtu.be/cvpDRkfIVGg

we dont care about them at all desu

>What are they saying

>We still had millions of fighting age men and entire continent of resources and industry that was untouchable by the enemy.
Maybe, but would you have the will to put as much as possible effort to defeat Germany if USSR was defeated? Would it be appropriate to lose 10kk soldiers or even more for you?

You and I both know that's a stupid analogy. Were weren't fighting for the world in Vietnam. It became more trouble then it was worth so we pulled out.

We could have turned their entire country into an atomic wasteland if we wanted to.

Face it, there was no way of Germany ever winning the war.

I'm actually an American of German descent.

>What?
Ever heard about the oil, rubber and other things the Soviets sent them?

>How? With the end of the Sojets the Nat´zis would have easily took over the air domination.
They would 100 million+ slaves to do everything and all the resources.
The German invasion of the USSR started in 1941. Even if they would have won the first year they would have done so at the same time as the world's biggest economy entered the war on the Allied side. So against that and the Commonwealth with allies they would have to somehow take control of the air space, something they couldn't do before the invasion of Russia. To add they will have to suffer large amounts of separatism in eastern occupied lands and have to try and use war damaged industries ran by hostile subjects become productive for them.

>would you

top kek. i dont understand. is it the same ukrainian whore under russian prox or is it the new one but from the same US financed cyber war unit?

>You and I both know that's a stupid analogy.
You would have just retreated and followed your isolatinism while we activate the nazi influence among your elites.

This is something we should both know and not hollywood movie tier history.

>Ever heard about the oil, rubber and other things the Soviets sent them?
Nope.
Source.

>I'm actually an American of German descent.

im actually prince of Washington. now post your proofs from stolen facebook files.

what's wrong hans?

He looks a bit like Gogol, but much more faggy and nu-male.

because germany said sorry for invasion, while russia never did

>You would

lol. here we go again!

gogol was patriotic russian. that fag is all ukie.

Yes. We didn't need to, but we weren't going to stop until one of us surrendered.

Delusional

>because germany said sorry for invasion

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

and then Germany welcomened 6 mil plumbers.

I see no arguments left.
Hollywood didn't teach you history after all. keke.

What exactly am I saying that makes it unbelievable that I'm American to you?

I am genuinely curious because I'm telling the truth and you seem completely retarded right now.

i don liek plnd anymr

Like you made an argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Commercial_Agreement_(1940)
The soviet part of it continued till the German invasion 1941.

>What exactly

>how come they never miss a chance say bad things about Russians, but never Germany?
>never Germany
who gave you that idea?

>point out russkie shenanigans like everyone else

>must be totally butthurt about mighty russkaya

Why is that ppl fall for this meme, was it pushed this hard?

I don't read Cyrillic so you're gonna have to tell me what that says.

i dont get your shit Sven. Americunts sold us their shit via Spain and Portugal until 1944 and none is crying about. even you meatballers "reexported" shit from USA all the war along.

Fug, this was the mistake to supply the sovjets with war technology. :-D

Stalin outsmarted the Nazis. kek

>I don't read Cyrillic

i trust you 'Wolodimir.

You're just a retarded troll at this point.

>I don't read Cyrillic
"Ukrainskiy kentavr. Kogda zhopa so vcyekh storon..."

does this help?

I doubt German's trade with the USA was as important as them receiving 640000 tons of oil from the USSR in 1940 alone,
Stalin thought Hitler's war on the western front would go on for years and shit his pants when the invasion of France just took a month, so I would say both outsmarted each other.

>but never Germany?
kek, what? Even now there is one thread where some Poles do it

>I doubt

I went to American public school so my grammar is shit.

Since I provided you with knowledge you could maybe give me something on the trade between the USA and Germany?
millersville.edu/holocon/files/The Buildup of the German War Economy.pdf

Go back to school sergej

zhopa is ass, that I know, as the Russians I lived with used to call Kavkas muslims chernozhopiy

Polish nationalists usually don't see Russia as a serious threat, we managed to win many wars against Russians, the last one was in the 20th century, while Germans are clearly more dangerous, see for example:
>Roman Stanisław Dmowski [ˈrɔman staˈɲiswaf ˈdmɔfski] (9 August 1864 – 2 January 1939) was a Polish politician, statesman, and co-founder and chief ideologue of the right-wing National Democracy ("ND": in Polish, "Endecja") political movement. He saw the aggressive Germanization of Polish territories controlled by the German Empire as the major threat to Polish culture and therefore advocated a degree of accommodation with another power that had partitioned Poland, the Russian Empire.

>Throughout his life, Dmowski associated Jews with Germans as Poland's principal enemies; the origins of this identification stemmed from Dmowski's deep anger over the forcible "Germanization" policies carried out by the German government against its Polish minority during the Imperial period, and over the fact that most Jews living in the disputed German/Polish territories had chosen to assimilate into German culture, not Polish culture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Dmowski

See?Frenchman is right. Germans are super-arrogant pricks that should be genocided in 1946/

I think it says something like "The Ukrainian centaur. An ass from all sides."

Yes, exactly

They are German vassals now.

So why do people vote for them then?

you wish

>Also Germany is the epitome of a self-hating country

My grandparents are all Polish immigrants. One time my grandfather on my dad's side was telling me about his time in the Marines during WW2 and he mentioned that his biggest disappointment of his time was that when he was done killing Japs they didn't send him to Europe to kill Russians.

I thought he was just being crazy but then I grew up and learned just how subhuman Russians really are. I think Poles might be so vocal about their disdain for them because they've seen just how shitty Russians really are and feel like no one is listening to evidence.

*American vassals.

you wish

I think the Kraut were being ironic.

I don't need to wish, you guys love us.

>go to German Silesia
>Pole that came after war is butthurt that they sing in the native language of Silesia
keked a little

He's right tho

Well, you don't need to be an expert in Polish history to see that Poland has taken really a lot of shit not only from the Germans but from their "Slavic brothers" to the east, Russia. It is understandable that this remains in the public consciousness.

We will make soon better humans, German humans.

Germans said sorry and are good guys now
Russians never change

this exactly