Cred Forums, why don't you like commieblocks?

Cred Forums, why don't you like commieblocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WirkXVjWP2Q?t=245
youtube.com/watch?v=fPOmct5T35I
youtube.com/watch?v=pMeDy-eCE_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchyovka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It goes against the capitalist ideals of wastefulness and inefficiency.

you're a stupid fucking nigger lol

>argentina

/thread

they're mostly rundown, grey and drab

They're an eyesore

Only poor people spend their life there. Why should I go or live there?

i don't but they need a lot of care

You have no flavour

They are kinda ugly

neighbors can hear me fug and bang on the walls

fuck shared living spaces

There are not only panel houses.

some of them can be very comfy 2bh

Look at this depressing and poetic view.
It is nobly, isn't it?

>neighborhood of buildings made from preprocessed concrete blocks
>poetic

They're ugly as shit

Poetic things aren't always something "royal quality", coddle

that's what you think just because russian poetry is filled to brim with depression and the unsightly

Oh, this building is really ugly.

if someone bothered to put some fucking finish on them they would look much better

This. Well-maintained commieblocks look bretty ok.

Keep posting commieblocks, lads

They give off a rather weird feeling, especially at night and in densely built areas.

These don't look too bad.

Endless identical tract sprawl is just as much of an eyesore as grey drab commieblocks imo.

I live in a 60s commie

especially in winter.

Does this count?
Commie block looks cool from outside at night but living inside a tiny apartment is suffocating no matter how decorated it is. :(

How do you have a cookout if you live in a commie block?
Where do you keep the grill?

if they have a couple of creative design kinks, are finished and well kept, are placed in a certain pleasing order than they're great

otherwise if you plop a matchbox with windows (or even worse, a matchbox with a classic tiled house roof) in the middle of a village or a historical center it looks like sit

rromania has the least aesthetically pleasing gommieblogs

Lol, I watched a video showing Romanian villages where people still believed in vampires.

on the balcony

Outdoors.

Do they not have apartment or condo buildings in Mexico? Same as any other city.

This
youtu.be/WirkXVjWP2Q?t=245

I live in one and I kinda like it

I don't live in any of those

youtube.com/watch?v=fPOmct5T35I
youtube.com/watch?v=pMeDy-eCE_U

Wouldn't work when the family visits

Because Russians have a habit of making them butt ugly and of bad quality, the monotony kills your spirit, and you're surrounded by so many neighbors that the chances of being annoyed by them are very high.

Turn of the century row blocks are the best 2bh.

Russians (and most slavs including us probably) actually used to have summer homes in the country for that kind of shit. Even those who didn't would be invited by friends.
Almost nobody does that anymore ;_;

What do you think about such ones?

Looks standard.

we need to bring back some good designers from germany school of bauhaus. nothing against commieblocks but the new one's look like some flamboyant hairdressers invention. retarded colours with no design behind them

these are the worst commieblocks

Why?

i live in one

They're a fucking eyesore.

Хpyщи are the oldest commeiblocks.
>They were originally considered to be temporary housing until the housing shortage could be alleviated by mature Communism, which would not have any shortages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchyovka

Do only young and single people live in those?
What about a family of 4 or 5?
How do they deal with such a small place?

Berlin

There are aparments with more than 100m2 in it.

Not everyone pops out 6 kids and lives with all their cousins pablo.

Berlin is rightful Russian clay

disgustin communist efficiency
freedom > efficiency

>tfw Russia is literally China tier

wtf is this Germany?

most people live in these. rich maybe nice studio apartment or whatever. people often have a village house for the holidays

it's strange for me too, because I didn't live in russia all my life. I like them though when they are done right. We do our barbeques in the park next to the lake which is literally right next to apartment

>he doesnt hace a big lovely family
I feel sorry for you

+1

no that's somewhere in Russia I guess

>rich live in studio apartments
U wot?

that's square meters per person
are you saying 5x5 meter room is small for one person?
I seriously don't know what the fuck do Americans, Canadians and Aussies do with all that space.

You can't sing schlager from the top of you lungs without neighbors complaining

You have to add each person's share of the common rooms and possibly the storage space to the individual room size. Still, Anglocolonial housing is a size pissing contest that has long put quantity above quality.

>tfw I had no room in my childhood

Doesn't sound that bad in that way, the only thing that would bother me is not seeing the neighbors that often, some people might move into the building and got wouldn't realiz

I want to live in this one

I wish all the slavs would still live in paradise behind the iron curtain

They're full of communists.

Are you anticommunist?

Grandparents tend to die... But the country house is left for your parents to retire and die too, so you can retire in it and die, leaving it to your kids. Here if your family loses a country house, its fucked. Thats where all the homemade food and rakia comes from. Vegetables, eggs, some meat, fruit...

>flag
What do you think?

I like them. But not the russian ones

well you get accustomed to everyone on ur floor, but if you're like me you can easily avoid them. there's a few qt girls there too. sometimes i'm just trying to go to shop and they are blocking the stairs
i forgot word for it

im confused

they just look like older apartment buildings, we have them here in pittsburgh (smaller though)

daily reminder /n/ has an urban planning general if you actually like this stuff xxx

I think you really suck ass

Lol. The country house costs about 4776$. Small loss.

>sometimes i'm just trying to go to shop and they are blocking the stairs
the qt's?

The problem of blocks is they are old and poorly built.

Those are boring
Russian commieblocks are pretty cool, in a post-apocalyptic way

Just imagine how many cute schoolgirls there are in those cozy flats are having today sex.
I think about it all the time when I go around my city and it upsets me.

yeah, but we still live in them...
I don't think you would like to live in a post apocalyptic one room 60s apartment with walls made out of cardboard and drink neighbours

>be me
>live in a commieblock
>the Finn above won't stop singing schlager like it's 1956

I hate commieblocks

Yeah but its different here. If you want one, you dont want one without a natural source of water nearby and the one on flat land. People from here of all tribes hate flat land and 0 sea level for living conditions. Plus every country house was the one your granparents grew up in. And you need plum trees to put a fence around and let the pigs plow and eat all the plants that harm the plum trees. Its not cheap or expensive, but its hard to set up everything.

*Drunk

I think you should be gassed.

I think you should get a life

yes. there's like 20 of them just sitting around the window sometimes

Yeah, it seems like you are in isolation from happiness. These windows... looks like a piece of fun, revelry, life in impenetrable darkness of solitude and sadness.

этo гдe тaкoe бывaeт , cкaзoчник

but they are comfy

Thats a fucked up thing to say bro. Chill the fuck out

well, they are old, full of dust and pretty small. I live in a typical commieblock in the centre of the city and it sucks ass.

Prefer my larger living space, kitchen + living room area standard, deck and sea views t bqh

i grew up in a place like this

It's not as much the buildings as it is the people living inside of them

Oh and more importantly, not being around lots of other people.

I've heard, that houses in NZ are too xpensive. Is that true? Does yer cunt have commieblocks?

B любoм пoдъeздe, гдe шкoльницы coбиpaютcя, чтoбы втихyю пoкypить.

Дaжe в мoи шкoльныe гoды тaкoe былo дa и ceййчac нaвepнякa тaкжe.

I love my city

Everything within the Auckland region is ludicrously expensive, but the bubble will burst eventually and the government are gradually implementing laws to fix the chink problem.

Everywhere else is alright really. I split rent with my gf, so even here just outside the city it's very cheap for me, relatively speaking.

We don't have commieblocks. More modern apartments going up in the city though.

we even have a mcdowneld recently built here

ни
хy
я
пo кpaйнeй мepe в Питepe
Oни тaм тoлькo нa oкpaинaх в пoдъeздaх, нo вce тaкиe кopoвы кoнeчнo

I live in a commie block
Is not terrible because it's in a nice neighbourhood, the building is old, which is good 'cause it survived 2 major earthquakes already.
I still want to live in a house eventually

You can have house like this here too. They tend to be more expensive though.

Here for example.

For just 1$ mln you get 4800 sq feet.

It is even rich to call these horrendeous things commieblocks, yet I want to make rusbros feel good about their architecture.

That's Athens? Looks like Fallujah.

Both are in the middle-east, no difference to me. Here comes the second biggest Greek City. And I gotta point out that, these places are the centre of cities, not some random blocks out of the city.

How do people not kill themselves when they have to live in one of those?