/brit/

Heart of England edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
youtube.com/watch?v=AR_R1kt4V54
mail.com/int/news/europe/4646262-french-top-court-to-rule-racial-profiling-time.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc
sandiego.org/articles/breweries/san-diego-breweries.aspx#lFZIlMTWpVpdobx1.97
ssd-life.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPG0Kspxo
youtube.com/watch?v=yWvewiEa0_A
youtube.com/watch?v=L_GUleUc_FY
youtube.com/watch?v=601bFEAymlU
strawpoll.me/11363456
youtube.com/watch?v=T_PZvjJCvQE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475507267400.webm
dailym.ai/2dOmaFJ#i-67440e4d8f0211d2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like /shit/

America>>>Britain

You mean Muslim edition?

twenty dolla

How does a British NEET in Australia find weed without getting deported

always get really drowsy around 6pm but then get a second wind after about an hour and stay up until 3am

weird

England? Nah, not a fan.
t. wales

boi
e
t
t
a

kno

Just copped this number 1 best seller lads

People that have been to London:

I want to go to the Roundhouse for a concert. Where should I stay the night afterwards and should I sit or stand whilst there?

RHYL
H
Y
L

>tfw nobody to fuck my qt female biopucci

But seriously, I'm thinking of putting an ad out on Craigslist. You have no idea how badly I want to dress up in female clothes and worship a cock.

Couldn't conflate my county with muslims unless you had a brain haemorrhage, you fucking nip

london is probably the greatest city in europe

probably

I really like this picture.
It makes me want to plant and nurture beautiful flowers in a cosy cottage.

L E E D S
E
E
D
S

this is a snoutless tapir

its snout was taken by poachers

Brit on holiday here

Been here 24 hours and already seen a black man get shot by the police

anyone got that picture of ellie fanning where it looks like a BLACKED picture

Are you passable
Been meaning to post it for days desu

Really?

Whenever I think of Rhyl all I can think of is Matt Baker from Blue Peter dressed up as Ali G doing a rap called "Keeping It Rhyl". I wanted to cave my own face in when I first saw it.

Got a new fiver lads

Yeah

Stand, dunno, some hostel (there are quite a few in Camden I think, though its a shite area generally)

t. Used to live in Camden and been roundhouse a few times

If I put effort into hair and makeup

LITTLE
CHINKY
DICKS

You can worship mine but it ain't that big haha

billionaire table if i ever saw one

bit gay

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws

THE FLIGHT PLAN

THE FLIGHT PLAN

I JUST FILED
WITH THE AGENCY
LISTS ME
MY MEN
AND DR PAVEL HERE

BUT ONLY ONE OF YOUUUU
BUT ONLY ONE OF YOUUUUUUUUU

Poleaboo never says lads and the only other non white in brit is westmids so it must be you.

>topographic table

mine is 7.5" on most days. 8" if I'm lucky.

6" girth too. A pretty well rounded one imo.

A very slight curve to the right tho

>/vip/

did a screech

>work tomorrow

ah yes, excellent. Someone has to answer those phones and get yelled at by angry boomer normies and it may as well be me!

Cheers. I thought about sitting because I'm a tired cunt, but it might feel a bit wrong. It's not an energetic show.

I'm 27 so I hope I'm not too old for a hostel.

me too lad

Work sending me to China again lads, no idea why they think its worth it loool

Where are you @

prove it

Don't understand how you're supposed to eat in foreign countries

Say you just want to order a McDonalds in China, how would you ask for food?

good wage slave

mental ex-gf is now phoning me with a withheld number
she phoned me once and asked why I wasn't in the library with her. I just said "after yesterday, do you really think I want to do anything with you", then she phoned me twice during a lecture, despite her choosing to sit right behind me. I didn't bother to answer.

After the lecture I went for a piss, finished, went outside and she was waiting for me there and acted like everything was normal. She said that she wants to study with me on Monday and be friends. I said that I want to be friends as long as it's nothing like Monday. I said that I MIGHT study with her.
She then said OK, smiled and went on her way.

last thread got deleted?

are we next?

bit scared

i wantu chickenu mcnuggetu leasu

I work as a bank cashier

Don't tell women how to dress. Teach men not to RAPE

[spoiler]Gillingham[/spoiler]

"one big mac meal with coke"

say it loud and slowly so he clearly understands you

Last thread was kshit, it deserved it

>westmids
>non white
not been here for 6 months mate?

Oh, well sit then, I did that at an ambient/piano show (on the balcony) but they had seats/tables on the ground floor anyway.

Don't think there are age restrictions on hostels la, 27 certainly isn't old anyway.

Are mac

youtube.com/watch?v=AR_R1kt4V54

bought a fanny washer to wash my fanny

You can always point to the board or menu if they can't understand you desu

Either learn a bit of the language or point.

You could also do the usual British thing of raising your voice until they understand you.

got the kush

post more table

blaming women for getting raped is what rasheed does when he forces them to wear veils desu

Pop quiz
Frenchwomen are for?

>menu is in Chinese

what now?

>''''people'''' that go to foreign countries and only eat western hotel/fast food

Literally NOTHING more runt, wouldn't travel with such specimens.

it's okay if non-whites do it

Thanks, mate. I didn't mean a literal age limit, I just meant more along the lines of "will I be surrounded by gap year students".

I will order my sitting tickets now. Cheers.

coffins

Was going to watch a film but can't remember what

British willies

Will bet my new build that when the Tories say they will bring down immigration. All they will do is go for students and not low skilled workers

What's the deal with /vip/? I don't see it on the home page

"I am intelligent enough to recognise that the world is not perfect and that there are scumbag predators out there who will target me if I make myself an easy target. But regardless, I - an adult woman - have no responsibility for my own safety and should not be penalised for showing no common sense or self preservation."

I'm really picky with food

I find everything disgusting

Maybe you should learn some of the language then you dumb cunt or stick to fast food places with little pictures

The fall of Cred Forums is evident, it draws many a comparison to the fall of rome

>Jannies abusing their powers (does it for free ffs)
>An influx of redditors
>Incompetent leader
>An influx of shitposting, putting absolutely 0 into the gimmick economy
>Strange and foreign fetishes being introduced e.g. blacked
>Divisions between boards

kill yourself

sky news isn't available in the US anymore on jewtoob

lol

fair point but you do NOT want to eat the local food in china

Then you're a runt/man-child and you must overcome this if you ever want to maintain any level of respect from your peers around a dinner table.

I went to Beijing for two weeks in June.
The tills usually have a menu in English and Chinese. You can just point to things and they know what to put though on the till. They won't tell you the price in English, but it's displayed on the till.

Overhead my boss praising me on the phone. Good feel, especially considering I'm lazy as fuck and phone my job in.

mail.com/int/news/europe/4646262-french-top-court-to-rule-racial-profiling-time.html
Why are the French so vehemently racist, lads?

eh too far

What Yank food shall I try while I'm here?

Poor Yanks.

is it illegal to outsource my own job and skim off some profit?

a bullet

They've already done that, mate. They shafted foreign students, some of whom did nothing wrong, and used that as a statistic. It's one of the more fucked up things they've done and it went largely unreported.

chicken and waffles

What state are you in?

nigger omlete

>eating the local food in foreign countries

why yes I do want 4 diseases in 1 night

im fucking starving

literally worse than an gorta mor

eh it depends
I'm . We were getting fed lunch and dinner in our hotel if we asked, but over the two weeks it got blander and blander. Also about 3 days before I left, I got a really bad case of the shits so I went with McDonalds because in my head I was less likely to get the shits from it

lads when watching tim videos do you skip the piano/guitar/singing parts and just watch his rambling?

All sorts of clues as to where is best to avoid in terms of food vendors. I've eaten plenty of local food in China and India with no problems.

Commiefornia

reckon trump has something to do with it. they're cutting ties with us

going to free the nipple lads

I haven't been on Cred Forums properly for about five months, and not like I used to be for about a year. How have things change since Moot left?

IHOP. Enjoy your beetus.

Which part/city?

Keep calling this guy "family" out of nowhere

My mum don't know his mum so he must be really confused lol

>mental ex-gf
go on

got superliked by a girl that looks like a tranny

can't tell tho

>silencing the singer

For shame

Ashamedly enjoying gimpish music lol

youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc

uhhh
burger??????

>Why yes, I am an apex runt with the immune system of an AIDS patient

Boss just texted me to say they've cut 5 hours off my timetable.

Little bit miffed 2bh.

Yes

Mexico (San Diego)

oh boy

>Cried to me over face time because I didn't respond to a message

>Kept posting pictures of me on social media even when I asked her to not to.
I confronted her properly about it and she said "why can't I love my boyfriend"

>Kept hitting me even when I asked her to not to. Still occasionally does even though I've made it clear that I really, really don't like it.

>If I did something that annoyed her in any way, she would either say we're finished, or just completely ignore me on face time Facebook messenger and in real life. She would then start talking again after 10-15 minutes of me asking her to talk and she acts like nothing's wrong. Kept doing this even when I asked her to not to. Happened multiple times when she wanted sex but I didn't.

>the "what's wrong" "nothing"

>Always insistent on me coming over

>couldn't seem to handle the fact that I might want to hang around people I haven't seen in a while and not be around her, despite going to her house for days at a time over the past couple of weeks

>Gets pissy if I don't devote all of my spare time to her

>one time went out of the room, and came back in with a large razor cut on arm, and just told me to go away. I went to a lecture that we both had and she comes in 10 minutes late and acts like nothing has happened between us

>Would just go on her phone while we were in bed. Randomly at one time when I did it she got pissed off at me and said I pay her no attention even though she had just been on her phone. It seemed that if I didn't get off my phone as soon as she does or if I pick my phone up before she does, I'm the bad one

1/2

Its another one of those days lads, gonna leg it across Clappy-J for a chance at getting home 15 mins earlier

In n Out burger
Fatburger
Fish tacos
A good burrito
Clam chowder in a bread bowl
Roscoe's chicken and waffles

>She asked me to come around and I said yes but not staying the night, went round, made it clear I'm not staying the night and she spent a good 20 minutes trying to get me to stay. This included pretending to go to sleep in my car, spilling water all over me, tying my hand to her hand, and implying she was going to cut herself and implying she was going to hang herself. She said "forget us and our 3 months together" so I left the room and she chased after me. We talked for a bit, she got pissy, opened the door and walked out and down the road. I unlocked my car and got in. She then opened the boot and started to get in whilst acting all happy. Once she was out, I locked the doors and started to move off. She pulled the handle multiple times and started speaking. I couldn't hear her. She eventually gave up as I started to roll my window down. She got to her door and said something along the lines of "fuck you"

>Called me 10 times on Facebook and 14 times on my phone, got pissy when I said I had just woke up

>Pushed me onto her bed. I tried to leave, she pushed me on her bed, straddled me, and started kissing me. Tried to make sure I couldn't get off.

>Grabbed some rope, tied it around her neck, then looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

>Attempted to block me from opening room door, getting my shoes and house door

>Part of this was stripping down to underwear and standing in provocative manners

honestly hope Trump wins just because his foreign policy and relationship with Britain would definitely be in our interest (for example, I'm almost certain a Trump presidency would end the war in Syria by simply changing sides to aid Russia and back Assad - and I think Trump would be very favourable for a Free Trade Deal with the UK after Brexit) the only foreign policies of his that I think would be retarded is going into the middle east to purposely steal oil and have the US leave NATO

not a fan of most of his domestic policies though, pretty extreme stuff with not much rational thinking going on

Holy shit is this the same lad from yesterday

what did she mean by this

wish I had a mental gf

Told my mum I'm gay and she wants to meet the bf. That went well.

>tfw spent 6 weeks in asia eating all manner of random food from god awful looking places and didn't get ill once

i must have a stomach made of titanium

Married

Wienerschnitzel

>wall of text from some turbo-runt about his spastic ex

Aaah yes, will certainly be reading this.

sandiego.org/articles/breweries/san-diego-breweries.aspx#lFZIlMTWpVpdobx1.97

>'Moriarty of the Old Master' pulls off the art crime of the century: Market in crisis as experts warn £200m of paintings could be fakes

Billionaires BTFO

good lad

literally never watched him perform a full song

yeah I was talking about her yesterday, but didn't post everything

you can have her

won't offend me if you don't
*cries*

that she's a retarded slut

Did that too on a road trip across Burgerland, ate stuff from petrol stations and shitty bars and run-down burger places and stuff and didn't get even slightly ill

if i were a brit i'd want to be allied with the US rather than stuck in the EU

I bought a 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD from CeX for £100 today. It's an absolute bargain. However, I don't exactly know what to use it for, since I already have an SSD + HDD combination going on with my one computer. Any suggestions, lads? Should I just sell it?

Was the sex good?

Why the fuck is London closed on a Friday? I want to visit a few places on Friday and they're all shut.

probably a mtf

One 500gb photo of Nigel Farage laughing

first girl I've ever had sex with so I can't complain

Yeah, maybe you'll treat us right this time.

mudslime day of rest

Reinstall Windows and put the OS and games on the SSD, music and films etc on an HDD

is she the moon face

If I went abroad alone I'd unironically die

No idea where I'd eat, how to use the metro, how to use a taxi

why don't you move to a different state? living in a state like Kansas or Indiana is practically free compared to cali

Friday prayers, akhi.

think I fucked it up with the prostitute bird lads

Half the boards are containment boards, without them the rest of the site falls apart

If gookmoot deletes /vp/ or /mlp/ or /d/ or Cred Forums to save money, we all suffer.

Don't make him do it, buy a pass today you silly goyim

>ywn be a downie
>ywn get sympathy succs

I HAVE done that mate, can't you read?

>I already have an SSD + HDD combination going on with my one computer

hope it wasn't used

>change first tinder picture
>get 6 matches and a super like whilst I'm at work

wew lads

>there are actual real live living people posting under the alias of "the grandmaster wizard of kek" unashamedly on Cred Forums

fucking hell

fucked me neck lads

i just don't think the EU has much of a future t-b-h

it was. is that a problem?

>/vip/

haha nice one mate but it's a bit early for april fools!

This lad knows what he's on about.

eating pizza with a knife and fork

meme magic is the most reddit thing to come out of Cred Forums
it's pathetic

Are you the lad that literally sat on a chinese squat toilet?

you mean
Cred Forums
/mlp/
Cred Forums
/vp/
Cred Forums
Cred Forums (or /vg/)
Cred Forums

any of these gone and we will feel the effects badly

most other boards are ok actually, generally dont post where they're not wanted

Neither do I. Don't like the idea of a united european continent anyway 2bqh

ssd-life.com/

see what this says about it

It's easier than you think, mate. Just a bit scary.

I'm quite old fashioned. Is Tinder actually good or is it no better than any other dating site? I'm also paranoid about FB getting my details so I don't want to use it for privacy reasons.

Wearing a butt plug all day was a mistake.

not really

RUNT LIFE

Could probably save a lot of bandwidth/server space if they just reduced the archives in size massively

it's easy m8 i've done it loads

southern runt

Very runtish my friend

fucking hell gone orange already

Good lad, are you enjoying your pizza at the restaurant too?

Archive is all off-site isn't it?

tinder's pretty good lad

Fingered my gf from behind last night.

We were spooning facing the left. I reached around with my left hand and started findling her breasts (no matter how tired or in a bad mood she is, she will ALWAYS get horny if I fondle her breasts. It's great)
I then took my left hand and started squeezing and spreading her butt. Eventually worked my way between her legs and started rubbing her.

Then I took my right arm, put it under her body and started squeezing her right breast at the same time as fingering her with my left.

It was dark but I could make out her biting her lip. While doing that I also reached up to suck her left breast. Women love sexual multi-tasking. At one point she also grabbed my breast squeezing hand and shoved my fingers in her mouth while being fingered.

I did that for a while while also whispering naughty things in her ear. "You like that?" "Feels good, doesn't it" "It will feel even better when I put my cock inside you"

Unfortunately she forgot to take her pill so the activities didn't go beyond that but the experience was still really hot

>Go to Pizza Express with my boss whilst on business
>Pick up pizza with my hands and start eating it
>Everybody looking at me weirdly
>Realise they aer all using knives and forks
>Awkwardly swap half way through but make a mess as i'm not used to doing that.

Literally why do people not use their hands?

3600k here

me as a peasant living outside the city cohorts where i'll be slaughtered by any invading forces haha

Would like to live there

I don't either, although I voted remain. I just happen to dislike the Tories more than the EU and that was my primary reason.

whyd you do it silly x

Kek that's me

>People still remember this

My whole time in China was just a state

Are Lefties still crying over Churchill being on the £5 note?

Shit gets hot

FOYNT

When are you guys invading us? The gene pool could use a bit of brit rape babies.

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPG0Kspxo

Of course.

having a rustlers bbq sandwich

/vip/'s only been up for a couple of hours and it's already a cancerous weeb-infested shithole

can definitely imagine the EU collapsing under its own weight at some point in the near future

>>People still remember this
I'll never forget lad

Your stories are the most I've ever laughed on this shitty site

Got horny in the morning

only the ones your age and then only on social media. take what you want from that.

*smacks your pathetic sandwich out of your hands*

>rustlers
more like runtlers

I am a pure Norman blood

Because when eating out in public you do not exhibit cretin-like mannerisms unless you are already acknowledged by British society to be the designated cretin of the country

Coming right over get the french women all in a line

>A whole board filled with autists who PAY a Japanese data miner to post pictures of little cartoon girls on his failing website
Ah yes

bunch'a runts in here. pschh

who else would buy passes

all me

why did you take it out when it got less fun

Although I think he's a bit of a cunt I don't think getting upset over a man's picture is worth protesting. Despite being a part of "the left" I'm constantly embarrassed and ashamed of how the left acts.

Apparently retweets and photoshopped images are considered activism these days. Can you imagine if Che and Fidel tried to overthrow Batista by putting up snarky posters?

Gonna play a cheeky bit of ultimate team lads

so so depressed

Made a commitment

your dad takes two sugars in his coffee

I'm strangely flattered, thanks user.

>Tfw told my friends and they just call me Karl Pilkington now

Bad feel

so lonely
so alone

wow!! you dont think trump would be the most epic god emperor ever??! dont u even believe in meme magic and praise kek!?

thanks for correcting le record cuck shill! XD

Get help

RUNTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RRRRRRRRRRRRRUNTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

haven't had sex for 3 weeks and I'm going fucking insane

>y*nk politics
FUCK
OFF

Cred Forums? Nah, not a fan.

/vip/
what?

can't leave the house without taking large doses of benzodiazepines

t Correct the Record

Literally can't stand either fucking candidate, annoys me that for at least four years we're gonna hear one fo them annoying cunts on the tv.

Hilary 'I'm honestly not a robot' Clinton or Donald 'Sentences. My sentences are the best. I don't speak in full sentences. I'm a retard, but the best retard folks' Trump.

Just end it

*protests outside your farm with a sign that says "runt lives matter"*

try posting something lad

then you will truly see

*shoots you for stepping near my property*

>Cooldown time lowered for Cred Forums Pass users!

teachers pet battybwois

Some do it for the fame
Some do it for a name
I do it for the (You)s and the love of the game

hate it or love it underdogs on top
and we gonna shine homie till my heart stops

u jelly

I started this in my second year of university. I felt like I tried not to draw too much attention to myself/ engage fully in the university experience/ with people. My university experience is a lot of lonely nights in hotels and lots of old men humping away on top of me.

I gave up on relationships because a) which guy (especially around my age) wants to date an prostitute b) this job has made me really hate men and I keep trying to tell myself all of them aren't the same but I'm so cynical now.

I'm so anxious about the way I look. I never cared about this before but I have major anxiety over it now.

Finally considering how much I made and then subsequently spent I could have just stayed at home with my mom/ got a normal job during university hours and still have the same things I have now but I would have had everything I feel that I have missed out on over the past few years.

God fuck me imagine unironically bloggingthis shit as if anybody here cares.

Stopped reading after the first sentence

Sun or Moon, lads?

>buying a Pass
for what purpose?

unironically went on a date with a prostitute
also said she has a negative opinion of men and is anxious about how she looks

*hops onto the class 142 to Bishop Auckland*

thanks for paying my bennies wagecucks
thanks for keeping my safespace up passbuyers

my gf is the moon

If this post gets 2 replies I will buy you both a pass

alri sokka

no you won't

>inherited my Grandad's acres of farmland he used as a runt hatchery
>was young so I thought he was being cruel to them when he'd pour anthrax on them for fun, or force feed the breeders their offspring
>take over and let them be free-range
>occasionally boot them in the ribs to break a few or lob them around the fields when I was bored but nothing too severe
>they eventually unionise
>form a democratic party and secede from the farm, creating West and East Runton
>tfw council allowed it because my bins are always overflowing and they hate me

grandad would be rolling in his grave if he saw me now lads

An old cowboy went riding out one dark and windy day
Upon a ridge he rested as he went along his way
When all at once a mighty herd of red eyed cows he saw
A-plowing through the ragged sky and up the cloudy draw

Their brands were still on fire and their hooves were made of steel
Their horns were black and shiny and their hot breath he could feel
A bolt of fear went through him as they thundered through the sky
For he saw the riders coming hard and he heard their mournful cry

@65716162

Nah mate

no problem. enjoy waking up 50 years old and being the exact same loser you are now.

Da bomb has dropped!!!

Rent or Mortgage?

Why not just conquer them?

got at least 2 more early get ups this week

Mortgage.

haven't got the time mate, working all day at the audi dealership

there's a bug on my window (outside)

enjoy waking up 50 years old and going to the same job you've been at since you were 28

When receiving a facefucking it needs to be with a trusted partner or in a safe environment where someone can keep an eye out for you just in case you do pass out. (I have never passed out btw)

>rent

Ah yes let's just put money into someone elses bank account every month

Ate a guac

bad bad leeroy brown

baddest man in the whole damn town

yes, a job i enjoy and can use to travel the world with. sounds dire.

Why not just make your runts do th-oh sorry hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=yWvewiEa0_A

How do I convince the so called gf to let me face fuck her? I feel like my girth will be a problem

>In 2000, at age 43, Westwood insisted to a Guardian journalist that he was aged 27

Westwood posting should be a thing.

question. What exactly is a panty raider?

He's 59?

Brit men are truly the only real men

>a job i enjoy

oh my days

youtube.com/watch?v=L_GUleUc_FY

Goes without saying old boy.

Not all of us are lazy fat runts

Power cleans t bh lads

you can read. well done.

How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?

>Born October 3, 1957
W E W

There's literally like 5 jobs in the world that are good and actually worth waking up for

>Footballer or well paid sports star
>Singer/band member/ etc
>Diplomat that gets to travel the world, have fancy lunches and shake hands
>Astronaut
>Male model

>yes, a job i enjoy and can use to travel the world with. sounds dire.

oh

youre hard

T-T-T-T-TIM
WESTWOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=601bFEAymlU

>mark my words we will make breakfast

Might join the Tory Party lads, Theresa May's government seems like an 8/10 for me so far.

Thoughts?

strawpoll.me/11363456

>>Astronaut

but space doesn't exist, the earth is flat.

just bought my ticket out of runtville lads (a £2.50 euromillions ticket from the londis round the corner)

>be tim westwood
>get shot

not until she gasses the non-whites

>yes of course my young daughter loves one direction, that's completely normal and I won't stop it

Also considering 2bqh

haha here i am

meme lift

can't get over the fact that tim westwood is 59

i knew he was sort of old but he'll be 60 next year

they haven't done anything yet

how many times have they promised to bring down immigration

i feel sorry for runts like these.

so very bitter that they made the wrong decisions in life. no need to take it out on people who didnt though lads.

haha oh well. enjoy your shitty cubicles and bed sits ;)

>you
>will
>never

was talking with the gf and everything over there sounds so expensive, so I did a quick Google.

>1 danish krone = 0.12 british pound

I'm working in McDonalds desu.

me giving a speech

youtube.com/watch?v=T_PZvjJCvQE

love it when neets try to justify not having a job

with babbyweight too, laughing at this fool. Who does he think hes impressing?

In the Netherlands, if you're ordering a large chicken nugget meal, you actually have to ask for a "large chicken nugget menu" or they won't understand what you're saying.

fucking jews

seething with rage

ISS will be visible at about 8:45pm

>lie down to sleep
>imagine myself exploding like a nuke, obliterating me and everything in a 50 mile radius

Anyone else do this?

fucking grim

ive done retail, bar work, nightclub work and they were all grim as fuck yet if theres one thing im appreciative of its that i never did fast food

fuck off zac your bird looks like someone's smashed her face in with a sledgehammer

Fucking hell, they're established in Derbyshire now?

>get super liked
>message her
>no reply

p-pls respond

Just made some soup, took a taste and burnt my tongue.

it used to be easy to convert prices as you'd just multiply/divide by 10

>When wagies having nothing else to off the world than their labour

sad! might as well be robots

Will NOT have people attempt to ridicule someone who's actually trying to improve himself. Do NOT make a post like this ever again.

Good lad.

you mean Daesh?

no fuck you

I was thinking a massive pile of shite with a huge firework in it covering everything within a 50 mile radius in complete and utter shite

its better than the retail job i had before desu

Ahh yes, because a robot would work a stimulation job and not tap away at the same keyboard every day.

Nope.

cant see it, liar

he made it

its like a more masculine moot

Lads I feel like I'm going to lose my job soon (next 3 months).

I don't know what to say when I'm applying for a new job if I do get sacked. It's obviously the first thing they're gonna ask.

What are your experiences of getting fired and bouncing back?

Charlie sloth is the patricians choice

*window smash*
*window smash*
*window smash*
*window smash*
*window smash*

>having a new keyboard everyday

FOB

wish i had a child desu

Everything in Denmark is twice as expensive as it is here
wtf lads

Aarhus

nonce

I'm glad you don't.

for non-nonce reasons

Quite before you get sacked. I got word that I was going to be demoted rather than sacked, but I needed more money so I quit.

At my next job interview I just went on about the direction of the company and generic stuff like that, got the job.

>People don't just lie and big themselves up

Got my current job by saying a two day work experience placement was two months.

Got another job by saying at this job I do my manager's job.

As long as your careufl with words you can go far.

>perfect

WOOOOOOOOOWWW

Robots would look forward to being awoken at the same time everyday, doing the same routine and being a slave to someone else

fuck you desu

>tinder

Cannot imagine walking round knowing any girl you see has seen your bio and knows what a pathetic cunt you are

me too lad. but wish I could skip the baby stage and just have a 4 year old girl forever

Ello my fellow britons añl hail brittannia and gid bless the queen eh guvna

But when they check your references?

why don't you adopt

Yeah, maybe I am a robot then

Having a job can give a bit of meaning to your life though if you're lonely, the money just comes as a side effect

>tfw they have to grow up
must be so depressing at some points

>giving your dna to the jews
>finding out youre not white anyway

howling

When they do?

It's just some HR bint who sends off a form and somebody fills it in.

Literally lied through my teeth, no reference has ever come back dodgy.

Failng that just list a family friend.

not him but I think I will if I don't end up with any of my own

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475507267400.webm

Lying is immoral

never had a kumquat lads are they nice?

>Hiro wants to cut down on server use
>suggests nuking some boards
>instead creates a new one

AAAHHHHHHHH YES

>11%

Bit of a measly percentage you fucking dago

literally couldn't give a fuck

>24% non-European

>Iberian Peninsula
Fuck off Pedro

>Having a job can give a bit of meaning to your life though

Oh dear oh dear. Nietzsche (who I was reading today after a mid-luncheon run) describes this sate as "the last man". To live a life as comfortable as possibly, devoid of individuality and creativity.

Nope.

just posted there desu lad

I don't think there is much more depressing than being a dad and watching your son become a wageslave when you would do anything for 18+ years to let them have fun.

Ha, count the irish as well because you have that shit as well.

Ive seen this said earlier. any sauce?

don't remember asking desu

what board

what is virtue signalling?

why is italy so poor?

the amount of cities in china is staggering

>count the irish

No.

might have a cumsquat

T. 10% iberian peninsula

you fucking spanners

Pretending to give a shit i.e every social interaction ever

>Implying I care

If I didn't lie I'd still be doing temp work in an office, now I travel to London for meetings, have a company car and get quarterly bonuses.

Everybody fucking lies, even now, half of my life at work is refreshing BBC news and copying other people's work I ask them to send me.

In my feedback sessions you'd think I ran the place.

Fuck it. Fake it til you make it is really true. Nobody knows what they're doing.

Wrong, italy is richest south italy is less italy.

>first term
>all the freshers throwing parties and trying to reinvent themselves

Ah yes

what is this

I meant the server use you utter fucking cretin reeeee.

reservation at dorsia---->

It is when LEFTIST and the MAINSTREAM MEDIA announce to the WORLD they are doing something everyone AGREES is good.

oh no its the liverpool poster

0% Iberian peninsula because I'm not a dago fuck off

>3rd year
>you're still sitting in your room, alone, watching k-on

yeah mate you've got one over on them

Take test, my fellow pedro

fuking mutt

I'm unironically a tradesman who achieved full marks in Philosophy, English literature and History at A level currently writing an esoteric thesis that only ill ever see, i'm about 300 pages in now

Just want to get it out there that i'm probably the most intelligent poster here

I'm actually a bit of a genius when it comes to the old literature tbqh and I also happened to be intelligent enough to realise that university is a bad gimmick

perhaps my work shall be recited by schoolchildren in 100 years time?

the gf is being really cute and cooked me a meal, now she's running me a bath

which is weird because i do not have a gf

morals don't exist

the digital cleaner strikes

business idea: do away with all packaging

we already sell fruit bagless why not everything else?

e.g. when things like yoghurt are delivered to store it comes in the metal tubs it's made in and customer scoops it out into their own container

>english literature

West Brit

>tfw playing games on a lower difficulty and pretending i'm on the hardest difficulty

Absolutely excellent edition, although I was disappointed to find that you mentioning a reservation at Dorsia was only in the last thread and not in this one.

Today I'm wearing my blue cotton shorts from Next, with a 'fanta citron' patterned t shirt from a non-descript clothes shop and some black standard socks from Topman as I'm ready for bed.

My bed has a sea blue cover with a dark blue quilt and sky blue pillows, which when turned over reveal a darker blue that matches my quilt.

I'm putting on my Lush facemask now. Brazened Honey , which includes almond oil, which really helps open pores to exfoliate my skin.

A girl called Lucy, or I originally thought it was, who actually may have been Rebecca today mistook me for John Adams, that loser from a floor below in our office. What a chump.

The gf

>Error: Specified thread does not exist.

I WONDER what could have happened

ugly as sin

Been through freshers once m8 and it was a complete waste of time, not really interested in doing it again.

alri johnny boy

is this chvrches

Reasons to live? Oh yeah I definitely have those haha yeah plenty of them in fact yeah haha loads

what works of literature are my fellow NEETs reading in the time they have free from the shackles of the office slave vortex? i am tackling ulysses for the third time. it will simply be a mere doorstop to me soon.

Need this deleted

is that marina

fucking knew it

absolute billy no mates

do one you total sad act

IM GONNA PUT YOU OUT OF BUSINESS SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SADCASE

does poleaboo get jsa or uc

no

existence precedes essence

Just read American Pyscho, really enjoyed it.

Recently read:

Jupiter's Travels
Race of Lifetime (great insight into how fucking entitled Clinton feels to the presidency and how OBama BHTFO)
The diaries of JFK

>ulysses
Come on mate, cop on. Get a job, ulysses was once regarded a childs tale. Unimpressed with you.

utterly despise canadians

I replied in the new thread

not my fault if you didn't see it

Tell that to Peter Hitchens

*switches your games to the hardest difficulty*
heh...nothing personnel

haha reckon I could borrow one lad?

should I cook something healthy and cheap for dinner or should I pig out and order fucking pizza which isn't healthy nor particularly tasty after the first several slices

leaning towards the pizza atm

might cry tonight

>sees a waiter
really makes you think

that was a good edition fuck you

hmm

new

your in luck

fat bastard

Alright everybody gather around
The Janny Man is here

looser

his in luck?

go for the latter

two for tuesday lad

news will always be deleted when posted before page 8

nice try janny

never speak to me again

Your in luck

what's love got to do with it?

have a day off janny you sadcase

I work 9-5:30 and read a book a week so i'm not impressed by some NEET thinking he's enlightened for sitting on his arse reading dostoevsky

bet you're one of those spastics who actually went to uni for the social life

bet you actually think you're a BNOC because you talked to like 12 people on your first day and you had so many deep, meaningful conversations with your fellow spastics while smashed

enjoy your fucking graduate job at maccy ds you utter plonker

wore a new jumper today

doesnt make any sense sorry

your wrong

Reminder that anti-leaf rhetoric is pushed by Yanks who cant take the banter and bullying so they scapegoat the Lefs

your lacking a deeper understanding

>cover pic on twitter is harambe
dropped

fuck off leaf

Oh dear wagie. Why do you feel the need you have to justify your existence on a cartoon image board. Tad insecure?

shat in someones coffee this morn

'Billy no mates' must be the most hurtful thing people say, even when they don't mean it.

My dad used to call me 'Billy no mates' EVERY DAY because I would always go to play football by myself.

I snapped one day
I then started running around the house screaching loudly and kicking the ball as hard at his plate collections as I could while yelling 'DADDY SMASHED PLATES'

He grabbed me and smacked the shit out of me
I was 23 at the time

I deserved it but it was his fault.

pics

if you where my son id beat your billy no mates face into dust

janny forgot to return his videotapes

check you're language privilege

Reminder that this is news

dailym.ai/2dOmaFJ#i-67440e4d8f0211d2

fuck off cornwall

dead wrong lad

Is it worth ordering a google phone to stay ahead of the normie curve?

I know this is probably pasta but I did have a hearty chuckle

>mom
FOY

t. Yank

bit like this but I'm not a girl (probably haha)

WEW LAD

not clikcing this virus

got worn by a new lad today. never met him before . bit of a twat

bit bent that

>reading dostoyevsky and not voevodsky
brainlets OUT

would the spacker janitor just fuck off, the thread has 450+ posts

bought the gf one of those space hoppers for her birthday

lads
plane & train posts next thread?

horrid jumper

I've already bought in

Get on board lads

>reading
fuck off nerd

Got the heating on, but it was too warm so I opened a window

why can't some anime idiot buy Cred Forums instead of some altright knobheads

NU

no
normies don't use nexus phones and the google phone is another nexus phone

FOB

Honestly starting to worry about the future of anime on Cred Forums since Cred Forums users are literally buying it

my virgin fiance broke her hymen on one of those lad be careful

reeeeeeeeeeee

If a girl did that to me I would be pissed off. Hate it when they try to be naughty or whatever and you can just tell it's all an act.

just got myself a home-made coffee enema, but it didn't go very well
apparently i should have let it cool first

Glad you runts are going to be outed

Skreli already said he's going to charge users to post on those faggot anime boards

Shan't be replying to this

>smartphones

they literally cook your pineal gland into a burnt husk

Good

page 8 you spacker, just like the good old days

not the old old days, but the good old days

everyone should get a full time salary for part time work 2bh .

so much for mechanisation

>65718278

cancer killing Cred Forums

would bf zac efron even though im not gay lol

GB you old slag

it's the Brent mister general