C A N Z U K

>be Anglo
>not pushing for CANZUK
Explain yourself traitors

Anglo nations should have close bonds at all time.

Because it's extremely unlikely to happen
For military, it would be the UK supporting the others

>Australian economy

Good thread
Good people
Good times

It'd probably be ok as long as we didn't adopt the UK's shitty """""""""""hate speech"""""""""" laws.

>Canadian banana trade
You boys rely on oil to make up a budget that is 10 bil in deficit

Nah desu the Aussies have a pretty strong military for their size and are fully self sufficient, it would mainly be us and Canada leaching. Aus would add to it though.

THIS

This is why domestic policy should stay with the parliaments.

how about the nations are dissolved, but each state, province and constituent country gets it's own parliament

The Canadian and Australian militaries are almost identical in term of strength.

But they have more Naval power, we have more Land power

Tbh that would just slowly lead to a US, when it was first made the Presidency was almost irrelevant and it was more like a glorified EU, but now it is only a few steps off a unitary state in many ways and that is despite the constitution and fear that would happen.

Generally though we need to build the h y p e before the UK finds its way back into the EU or Scotland finds its way out of the UK.

You guys are in a way harder position to defend though with the whole North Arctic thing though, you guys are hardly militarized though compared to Aus so if you did you could be a proper power even without it.

why would we want the uk and nz dragging us down

>Implying Aussies don't get off on making us a state/territory/vassal

Where would we put the capital? London? We'd be going back to a sun never sets arrangement.

>whole North Arctic thing

Yeah and baby Trudeau is too pussy to militarize it (Just a few days ago he said "it's no place for military activity"). So it looks like Russia is going to take over the Arctic

>Canada
>Australia
>Anglo
Good meme

>"Haha I'm an environmentalist"
>"Oh yeah the Russians can take the Arctic, I'm sure they'll do a good job"
I could understand wanting to end it senpai
Multiple capitals is not unheard of, maybe rotate on the yearly where the Imperial Senate sits

I'm all for it lads desu.

>Nah desu the Aussies have a pretty strong military
>Australian military
>Australian economy
>Australian technology
>Australian culture

Boys if fucking Cred Forums can win a US election I'm preddy sure Cred Forums can make a Superpower.

It still wouldn't be a superpower.

Nah it wouldn't but it would be pretty fucking powerful. Like, top three, it would beat Russia in soft power by a mile, and likely challenge China.

Wouldn't match the US though.

joining

>canada gets in
>ITT: poo peeland attemps a geopolitics

Rude senpai

What would the flag be, Union Jack?

Idk, I've seen some thrown around but they usually include Yank bits. Just something that is Anglo asf.

www.canzuk.org