youtube.com/watch?v=WEhmuylHNjY#t=9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that vlachs have no bad intentions whatsoever

if your neighbor is a vlach you can trust him

give hungarian land back

vlachs are 100% better than romanians 2bh

This

Based patriot

My paternal grandparents had some vlach neighbors who had a daughter right across the street (she still lives there desu). The story happened like 30-40 years ago

You know, families back then were close and the place I live was like a small village back then. So, they were together both in happy and sad times

When that girl I've mentioned above was 18, those people have told my grandparents that she has successfully managed to enter the University, which was a great news for a young person in the 1970s Greece.

Grandpa and Grandma now they weren't what you'd call rich guys: grandma was a maid at her young years, later a farmer and grandpa was occasionally working as a field warden and farmer. Money wasn't something my father's family had in abundance

So, despite that, they raised some money and bought a nice cake to give to their neighbors and celebrate the success of that young woman

They went there, with the cake which they gave to them, gave their wishes and left.

Not quite much time has passed till grandpa learned the vlachs have actually lied to everybody and that their daughter has not actually made it to the university. Of course, they failed betrayed and ceased any relations they had with those people

So no, if your neighbor is a vlach, keep your distance and don't get in their mouths for any reason. Vlachs are cunning

>Mother and father were village people

I don't know what made you more upset - that some vlachs half a century ago lied like the gypps they are, or that your grandparents wasted a cake and you're hungry for cake since you're starving to death :)

>tuitur

>XD I FUKD BULGARIAN PROSTITUTE XDD I FEED UR MOM WITH SEMEN XDDD

Here's the answer you needed to fuel your autism

Thankfully, only half an hour away from Athens. Greece was 70% rural back then

>vinston churchil

ne pocnuvaj pak ples

bbc.com/sport/olympics/2012/countries/_____/athletes
Insert country in the underlines.
I hardly believe all the examples were used.

>Athens
Man, I'm really sorry.

cherchil*

Why so?

ovo

youtube.com/watch?v=WEhmuylHNjY#t=9

>OOOINSTON TSURTSIL

Does he have a turtur account?

Your dzoke is sit, my ethiopian friend.

He doesn't even have a FEITSBUK account

Did you just make that post on a ueb sait?

>Bulgaria
>>>/tr/

>/vrbe/

Rip Bulgarians

Top kek

Hello, yes, please send Serbian music

Am I being bullied?

bъllied*

>prodade sestra pet leva
kek

It's tuitъr btw ok

feecebuk