Thoughts on this band? Fav album?

I love Neu! but I can't stand the last track. '75 is my favorite

bumpu

Great band, Neu! '75 is my favourite for sure. Neu! 2 is kinda pointless though, I dunno.

I do I pronounce this band's name

Noy

Can vs Faust vs Neu! vs Amon Düül II

this
can desu

Neu 2 is a bit pointless, but Super is a really fun song.

The last track is so emotional in like a melodramatic Goth way. Sick af

Can > Amon Duul > NEU! > Faust

Fav band of all time.

Live Demo (with Florian): 9/10. Best recording of them live, and an unreleased song. Much better than the live album shipped with the box set.
Neu!: 9/10 (I actually like lieber honig, but im gluck is a bit of a pointless track, the other "ambient" tracks are great because they contrast with the aggressive tracks before them, but weissense isn't that aggressive so it comes off as filler.
Neu! 2: 8/10. Love Fur immer, super, neuschee 78, super 16, and the drum interlude that slows down. But Lilac Engel is a bit boring and I think they could have replaced some of the sped up/slown down tracks with just a 10 min jam if they were just running out of money.
Neu 75: 10/10. No flaws whatsoever, wide range of genres.
Neu 86: 8/10. Bit repetitive but this album gets unfairly written off. Euphoria/Wave Mother is an awesome track.
Neu 4: 5/10. Neu 86 with filler (although Schone Wave is a decent track)
Live in dusseldorf: 5/10. Decent performance but the sound quality is just awful. Check out early Kraftwerk concerts instead.

Love them, but because i'm a filthy millennial, i only use spotify for music so my favourite album is a compilation they released in 2010 that has a little bit of everything from all the albums. Fav songs are Negativland, Super, Drive, Crazy, Danzing, Hero and Euphoria. Bonus points to Cassetto, because it's so fucking weird that i actually like it.

>im gluck is a bit of a pointless track

>Great band
>'75

Faust > Can >Neu >Amon Düül II

I still can't believe how fucking incredible Seeland is

Love everything by them, but Neu! 75 has to be my favorite.

Good stuff, st is my favourite, but I like the other two as well.

Can>Faust>Neu>Amon Duul 2

Any similar bands? I'd like some recommendations.

Can > Faust > Neu! > Amon Düül II