WHEN WILL THIS CUNT FUCK OFF AND DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=LHPKOy3dtqQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's an old school punk, if you piss him off he'll just make more music.

wow you guys are triggered by the most minute shit, its hilarious

you must be like 80 pounds soaking wet

Green day makes me Cringe. There like 40 playing music I could play at 14.

>"I think my role is to shut up and listen," he said. "A lot of white people should shut up and listen. They really don't know what the African-American experience truly is. When you have people getting shot in their cars for no reason and being put in fucking jail cells and it's for profit, we have a serious problem, and the first thing you need to do is get educated. Don't try to do this, like, 'Blue lives matter.' Don't try to do the 'All lives matter.' Just shut up and listen to the experience. And then move forward after that."
What did he mean by this?

let's see it

oh no did someone say something mean about your favorite presidential candidate again

to shut up and listen you fucking faggot

See what? It just a bunch of fucking power chords, a monkey could do what they do.

Who the fuck cares about Green day anymore, with OP's exception?

why would he fuck off though

Because he makes people like OP mad.

He's literally not old enough to be old school punk.

But he was doing this shit back in the 80s man.

wow this board really is tumblr

>taking shots at tumblr when nobody is talking bout tumblr
>>>/reddit/

No youre just really Cred Forums

>implying Donald Trump isn't also a (literal) corporate candidate

Voting is a meme.

>these butthurt sjw mad I made fun of their dumb site

you have to go back

old school punks tend to be pretty wound down. wise and calm nowadays

you sure do, cucklet

If you're going to pull this shit on a music board then just leave

>n-nnnno you!
oh how original. just what id expect from a Cred Forumsimmigrant. do you even listen to music or are you just here to whine about politics?

Cred Forumsfag detected
Go listen to more top 40 playlists

even the independent meme candidates are complete shit
what happened

Get off my nuts you diseased lefties. Not my fault you don't understand the world enough to know Trump is a good idea.

Cred Forums is a board of peace

Electoral politics were always shit and will always be shit.

so you dont huh? exactly why are you here again? this is the /music/ board. theres already a board dedicated to political discussions. i suggest you go there instead.

Trying thinking of an actual rebuttal to my arguments, you simpleton.

>The more complex a piece of music is, the better it is.

>punk
>right wing

you're both posers

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

Your baiting is shit prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

I'm here to being the light of our lord and savior Trump. This board has gone downhill ever since the tumblr mellenials got here, I'm just trying to make Cred Forums great again ya feel me

People on the "alt-right" or whatever its called like to think they're being rebellious because they think they're subverting "leftist societal norms" even though mainstream society isn't particularly leftist.

>being this autistic
I mean really just leave it alone nobody wants you here

If it's bait why keep responding? Oh yeah because you know I'm right. Deep inside you there is a rational person dying to be free. Vote Trump for goodness sake to protect our country.

is this real
why is the alt-right filled with literal manchilds, and do they realize that actual stormfucks would probably be the first to acquaint their teeth with the pavement and roast their gay idol on a cross?

right but you dont listen to music, meaning you never went here in the first place, meaning you are basically just trying to change the culture of a place for it to be more according to your morals and beliefs. youre basically the muslim your lot complain about constantly on your little board. cant you see the hypocrisy in this?

>green day
>relevant

but why don't you le try le proving me wrong le friend XD dae sjws are irrational xDD cuck!!1!

What the alt right is against is liberalism in general which is basically in the bones of western society at this point. I don't agree with their stance necessarily but what they represent is genuinely rebellious. You're a delusional commie if you can't see they are going against the grain.

>is liberalism in general
Yet they fail to quite nail what the fuck liberalism is.

Are you ready to post some actual music or just make meme faces and shitposts? Retard.

Maybe not liberalism which I guess as you said they don't quite understand. More like the current wave of political correctness. Idk man it's all retarded.

Is that a picsh of demonjohn sellout dissectorfrusciante or what.

Thanks for proving me right, indeed, the alt-right is ideologically bankrupt and their biggest issues are pet peeves at best (wah i can't say shit without being criticized dae women are irrational bawwww) and basically, in the grand scheme of things, are just canon fodder for bigger, more violent cryptofascist movements. Now fuck off to your reddit anti-pc safe space.

gr8 b8 m8

>butthurt
>sjw

whats 2013 like?

Why do you give a fuck about what a washed-up, pop-""""""punk""""""" asshole like Billy Joe Armstrong has to say about non-music things? Take it to Cred Forums if you're so displeased about his idiotic opinions differing from your idiotic opinions.

I have a hard time reconciling "filling your room with collectible video game merchandise" and "going against the grain",

Thank you

>wow, only 4 chords? Man, The Beatles must be shit

>The Beatles
>not shit
Don't you have a """"""""""""classic"""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""rock""""""""""""""""""""" station to listen to?

>what they represent is genuinely rebellious. You're a delusional commie if you can't see they are going against the grain.

This is what people like them say, that everybody is brainwashed and they're aware of what's really going on, while everyone else is a degenerate ignoramus, but a quick visit to Cred Forums would show you threads with them making claims that the majority of white America is indeed racist and sexist and redpilled etc, alongside threads that joke and complain and brag about about this pc culture about to be stumped by trump, it's very strange

>The Beatles
>Classic rock

Ok

>Beatles
>classic
>rock

lol

note the quotes, you fucking stupid IDIOTS!!
DON'T COME BACK YOU MOTHER FUCKER OR I SWEAR I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!!!!

also, check out those integers.

your dubs only show off how much of a faggit you are.

You will regret replying to me.
Are you ready?
Okay...
...your favorite band, heheheh...
...is SHIIIIIIIT!!
HAH!!

oh no. My favorite band of which I can't decide on which one it is cause I don't idealize musitions and bands cause I'm not a twat is shit. Oh nooooooo