ITT: Releases you forgot that came out this year

ITT: Releases you forgot that came out this year.

Also, what a waste of a magnificent album cover!

that album is in my top 5 for the year desu

phenomenal album

never read a well executed criticism of it, ever

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

right on cue

nice MEME my dude XD

Too many goddamn novelty songs.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there's 2

AHHHHHHHH

ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS A NOISY EATER

What's the best track and why is it "If I Was a Folkstar"?

underrated track desu

Live A Lifetime Love's my personal fav

DU-DU-RU-DUUUU-DUUUU
IT'S A WORLD OF FAAAN-TA-SYYYY

it took me a while to get down the "not muh SILY-II" train but recently I started appreciating that this album is still unique and beautiful in it's own way and has a huge load of highlights just like SILY.

Fankie Sinatra is terrible though, it could have done without the rapping, just intrumental and silly sampling could have made it passable...

I still have hope they will release a "Wildflower Zomba version" without the featured artists and maybe some extra track.

3, including "The Wozard of Iz".

They taint the entire album by making The Avalanches look like idiot stoners laughing at their own bad jokes.

YOU WALK ON THE SUBWAY IT MOVES AROUND

IM FRANKIE SINATRA
IM FRANKIE SINATRA
IM FRANKIE SINATRA
IM FRANKIE SINATRA
IM FRANKIE SINATRA
IM FRANKIE SINATRA

dumb. the featured artists work perfectly and hating FS is a meme
not a novelty song. one of the best on the album, and I have no idea what shite you're spouting at the end of your post but it isn't relevant

Of course it's relevant. The reason Wildflower threads are just people spamming "Frankie Sinatra" lyrics is because the song is a huge stinking turd that destroys the rest of the album.

So if DOOM released a song called The Wozard of Iz you wouldn't lose respect for him?
Not even a little?

>huge stinking turd
why?
Implying I give a fuck what the song is called. It's called that because it's sampled from The Wozard of Iz

well, I'm used to it now but the rapping parts in Frankie Sinatra still sound pretty bad to me, the lyrics are just not good and don't fit the mood of the rest of the album, that's just my opinion though, congratulations on managing to find FS appealing

>don't fit the mood of the rest of the album
the rest of the album is pretty much dedicated to goofing off and having a good time until the last few tracks what doesn't fit the mood of the album about it to you

am I going crazy?

The name of a song is part of the lyrical part of a song.
You wouldn't care if the song is called dick dick dick xd?
Would you care if they said it in on the song?
I'm not understanding you user.

that made no sense to me whatsoever

please rephrase

It's shit

my nigga

YOU WALK ON THE SUUUBWAAAAY

this guy gets it

COLOURS

holy shit, what I would give if there was an album in similar style like the track If I Was a Folkstar!

what do people see in this track? it sounds pretty plain to me, I'd love to like it too, can somebody explain?

really liked it
wozard of iz is really nice, same with because i'm me
just a shame that frankie sinatra and saturday night inside out are on the album

the little bit chopped up melody which is jumping around in the panning, the rythm, the bass and also the humming in the background simply make it beautiful and melancholic at the same time.
and when Toro Y Moi starts singing... oh gawd

I simply think it's beautifuly composed

It's actually The Wozard of Iz

let's wake up side by siiiiiiiiiiide

what's so bad about it?

like they have humour in their music, get over yourself

it's also just a dead nice song with that 'i have been over the rainbow and i found nothing there' line

>ITT: Idiotic critiques on the AOTD

This is real music commentary, faggots

You clearly don't remember when she took you to the world in your mind

SUNSHIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE IIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE

you might as well just listen to the Five Stairsteps song though

Livin' Underwater is my favorite. Which is funny because my favorite song on SILY was Diners Only, another short interlude track, but my favorite nonetheless

Kanye

COME WITH THAT HEADBANGER BOOGIE FOR DAT ASS

Na I think Saturday Night is a brilliant closure. Probably my favourite track too, besides Sunshine.

I'll continue your thread op.

One of the most forgettable albums I've ever heard. Which sucks because Gemini and Nocturne were both fantastic.

>Live a Lifetime of Love
>Transition into Park Music
>"Wildthing, I think I love you!"
Shivers, every time.