I think Heroin might unironically be my favorite song of all time

I think Heroin might unironically be my favorite song of all time.

How pleb am I?
Also post your favorite song of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2pxvXI1i9cw
youtube.com/watch?v=1DTNJJ1rr2A
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=TMD3nUd_CtE
youtube.com/watch?v=NFg6OdORJcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dsGODTySH0E
youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw
youtube.com/watch?v=7Yo9zPfmVEc
youtu.be/SrZYP8SzlN8
youtube.com/watch?v=fdewTRJ-MG0
youtube.com/watch?v=4j8QIAcbMMA
youtube.com/watch?v=pBMwwJMkcRA
youtube.com/watch?v=dhpHOn5pM9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This in fact makes you a patrician, friend

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

nah

Meh it's a fucking amazing song but greatest of all time I dunno

You are eternal pleb if you don't love me.

OP if you've never done heroin then you are a poseur, but this is still a very good choice of favorite song.

Gun to my head I'd probably pick:

youtu.be/2pxvXI1i9cw

>he thinks it's about drugs

Retard detected

sister ray is better

poor bait

Never heroin desu but been pretty addicted to other opiates so I dunno

poor bait

How the hell do you just pick your favorite song?

you are 12 pleb

Bro, Venus In Furs is on the same album and is 6x better

I love myself

For me it's not about picking a favourite, but just one that always pops up when the question arises, if that makes sense.

I don't think it's fair to say that Sister Ray or Climbing to the Moon by Eels are my favourite songs, but if I had to pick they are the first two that come to mind.

It depends how I feel. There was a time in my life where Time by Tom Waits was my favourite. There was a time where Desolation Row was. There was a time where History Lesson Pt. 2 was.

To me the question should be "What's your favourite song right now". There's also the distinction that often gets lost here which is the difference between "favourite" and "best". The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is my favourite film, but I think The Seven Samurai is "better".

The difference between those is merely cosmetic. You can easily overdose and die off either, as a guy I know did.

>Song to the Siren

Good pick, user.

Personally, I find it hard to pick one favourite song of all time.

I've got a few contenders though.
youtube.com/watch?v=1DTNJJ1rr2A
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=TMD3nUd_CtE
youtube.com/watch?v=NFg6OdORJcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dsGODTySH0E
youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw
youtube.com/watch?v=7Yo9zPfmVEc

Not gonna lie you have an awesome taste in movies.

If I were to say what my favorite right now was I'd probably say true love waits or something because I'm a radiohead junkie and I love how he put a remade version of it into his new album

>Climbing to the Moon
AND I WON'T BE DENIED THIS TIME

nice Cred Forumscore essential list, id add kanye and death grips though

I've never done any drugs but Heroin is probably my favorite song too. What does that say about me?

Nothing really

Becalmed or telephony

Thanks. I think so too, but I am biased.

Perfection.

Best songs of all time in no particular order:
>Heroin
>The Big Ship
>The Purple Bottle

wew i just realized there's a face in the black wtf

Pale blue eyes is better

this

It says that you can relate and empathize with people's problems even if you've never had direct experience with those problems.

Basically that you're not autistic

Mine is Love Reign O'er Me by The Who. Sure it's classic rock / slightly overrated but the musicianship is amazing, really powerful emotion and it ties together an amazing concept album really well. Half of it is the nostalgia for me.

I am autistic, though. Empathy has nothing to do with autism. Most autists probably understand your emotions better than you do

I'm autistic and I understand them, I just don't feel them.

I told somebody I was sorry for their loss recently, but it occurred to me later that I didn't know if I was, I just said it because that's what people do.

Ari's Song - Nico desu

AIR- Ce Matin La

just always gives me the chills

>Having a favorite song

You're antisocial. Anyone can be antisocial. Autists are asocial, which is completely different from antisocial.

It's the only good VU song imo.

Heroin is the best TVU song, it's beautiful senpai. favourite song is probably In the flowers by AnCo or losing my edge by lcd

Dunno if it was actually bait, but it's more about escapism than taking drugs. Of course, heroin is his path to that escape, but still

>reaching

Heroin isn't even the best song on that album

Separator.

>Climbing to the Moon
Patrician as fuck

Efils' God and Death of Winter are better tho

That album is one of the few I would consider perfect. Efils' God and Dead of Winter are incredible (with Dead of Winter being so much sadder when you know the context of the album) but CttM just grabs me in a way no other song has.

I was obsessed with that album during a year.
I consider it perfect too, except for baby genius which is a little annoying desu.

That's everybody's least favourite track on that album, but I'll allow it because it's nice to have a tribute to his dad on their when the album is mostly about his mum and sister. It seems fitting that the song about a distant father is the "throwaway" song on the album.

Gracias a la vida - Violeta Parra
says it all

Obviously not greatest cause, it's impossible to say which is the greatest song in the world. And cause Tenacious D couldn't remember the song.

Don't know if it's my favorite song of all time but it's probably my favorite Velvet Underground song, who are one of my favorite bands so it's at least up there.

This song is unbelievable beautiful to me.
I love the deep melacholic feeling, the melody, Eno's voice, that drowsy piano, it just warms my heart whenever I hear it
youtu.be/SrZYP8SzlN8

For me, a tie between these 3:

Flotation Toy Warning - Donald Pleasance youtube.com/watch?v=fdewTRJ-MG0

The Brave Little Abacus - Don't Come Around Here No More (please) youtube.com/watch?v=4j8QIAcbMMA

Sufjan Stevens - The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us! youtube.com/watch?v=pBMwwJMkcRA

With a gun to my head I guess I'd probably choose "Don't Come Around Here No More (please)", but I love all 3 of these

youtube.com/watch?v=dhpHOn5pM9k

I know it's not very patrician but it's the grooviest song I've ever heard and I associate so much with good times.