Is this a meme?

Is this a meme?

>album cover is literally p0n0s in vag00
>first track is about getting cucked
>Scaruffi core

As meme as it gets

No, he really does have a penis that big.

back when Type O Negative was Cred Forums-core

SLUT

WHORE

CUNT

I'M A MAN, BUT IT STILL HURTS

I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE

I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE

(HE KNOWS YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE)

is that a penis??

As a privileged early middle aged cisgendered caucasian male I have a very soft spot for Peter Steele's soft voice and Type O Negative's rough and atmospheric doom metal sound.

I think ``I don't wanna be me'' is their Magnus Opus song while October Rust is their best overall album.

what is this cover

its supposed to be a girl getting penetrated but honestly it looks like a guy with a hard-on wearing a thong or something

Damn

>its supposed to be a girl getting penetrated

i don't see it but i think that's the point

Hardly. Matter of fact, it's very underdiscussed. Granted, it was basically Peter venting about everything from his girlfriend fucking around on him to his suicide attempt to minorities living off the government in the most over-the-top way possible, but the music's definitely strong and heavy. Even though you can feel just how much of it is him venting sheer rage (opening track and Xero Tolerance are some of the most blatant examples), the music is crushing enough to make it all sound completely serious, without a hint of the band's humor, unlike later releases (We Hate Everyone and Kill All the White People were pretty much "you didn't get the joke, so now it's impossible to miss").

Around 4:50, Prelude to Agony still gives me chills every time I hear it. It's like, in that one part, the band really did drop all humor and venting, and Peter just delivered that one lesson he'd learned over all this time of being fucked around with, cheated on, and attempting on his own life. I first heard that when I was a kid, and it struck me dumb, even though I'd never really fallen in love before. It's only proven itself more and more correct over the years, at least with the wrong people.

It's a great album, everyone would probably find it catchy on their first listen

A bit surprised Scaruffi gave it a 9 though

Can we all agree that Gravitational Constant is one of the best closers of any album?

Reminder that is the second weakest Type O album behind Life is Killing Me

>a thong

thats probably what it is, I couldn't wrap my head around why his apollo's belt would look like that.

once you see it you won't be able to not see it

I can agree with that.

UNJUSTIFIABLE

Everything that isn't late 80s-mid 90s west coast rap is a meme tbqfwu

>SUICIDE IS SELF EXPRESSION

yeah

wrong, this is better than anything they've done

>

Lol no

He doesn't really speak English. That explains a lot of it, haha.

name a better metal album

(you can't, this was the peak of the genre)

World Coming Down is better

Rust in Peace

Death - Symbolic
Judas Priest - Painkiller

RANK EM!

October Rust > World Coming Down > Dead Again > SDH > Bloody Kisses > Life is Killing Me

To the Cred Forumstant who disagrees with me every time because WCD is too depressing to listen to after Peter died: I love you :D

October Rust and World Coming Down are the most consistent Type O albums and each one has so many good songs. Dead Again has weird lyrics, but did a good job of capturing so many styles of metal/type O and was a wonderful final album. SDH is great but only has 6 tracks, half of which are amazing and half are ok. Bloody Kisses has some good parts but is weak in others. Life is Killing me is easily the weakest, but has an amazing closer with the Dream is Dead.

Danzig - Danzig

Accurate excpet Bloody Kisses is too low, I would rank it below WCD

The Inalienable Dreamless and Nattans Madrigal

>Nattans Madrigal
A great album ruined by terrible production.

Yes

But this is Cred Forums, most things are a meme, that doesn't make them inherently bad

Anyone ever listens to Painkiller after the title track?

*everything

please kill your self

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

I DON'T WANNA LIVE NO MORE

Those are the only 2 type o albums I've heard and I enjoyed them. What's considered their best?

>not Danzig II: Lucifuge

October Rust and World Coming Down

Not really

SDAH > Bloody Kisses > Dead Again > October Rust > World Coming Down > Life is Killing Me
this is the true patrician ranking

>OR and WCD that low
lel no

It is still Cred Forums-core
>tfw that shitty tripfag still didn't deliver the pastebin

>We Hate Everyone and Kill All the White People were pretty much "you didn't get the joke, so now it's impossible to miss"

I liked seeing a bunch of stormfront people mishear the last line of Kill All the White People as "Violence isn't necessary," as opposed to the obvious reference it's supposed to be and seeing that as an example of how Peter Steele was actually a white supremacist instead of someone who liked to piss people off

Glass Walls of Limbo is the best song on that album

they aren't bad, they just aren't as good
switching to a drum machine was terrible for their sound