Best debut album

Might as well start with the
>GOAT

FUCK YOU

Name a better debut album?

NO FUCK YOU

WEW

How are any of these bad debut albums? Elaborate before meme shit posting.

Every album posted so far are what fat "masculine" car obsessed fedoras in middle school love along with chiptune and The Wall

Spend too much time on Cred Forums eh? They are still some great debut albums. Go listen to Neutral Meme Hotel.

Only good album too though

>DG
>Dubs

Hahaha you are kill you fucking faggot OP.

Yet here you are in this thread. I'm a faggot for posting the best debut of all time?

It's a fucking symphony of shit opinions

this is the only decent choice so far

The correct answer

IT COMES DOWN TO THIS

good picks

>Best debut album

One of the best guitar players of all time. Hard to argue this one.

Truth.

Lop off "Mr. Brownstone" and maybe a couple others and replace em with "Civil War", " Knocking on Heaven's Door", and "November Rain" and you have all the GNR worth hearing.

how you gonna replace shit with shit and still expect nothing but shit?

But their best song is Don't Cry, user,

>british hip-hop

>implying it's hip-hop

A divina comédia > Debut

Nah it's missing that rougher sound and isn't as memorable

You really think so?To me A divina comédia is so much catchier and fun than debut,still a good album not my personal fav by them.

Nothing's catchier than bat macumba

Yes there is and it is called Meu Refrigerador Não Funciona

only good album

Zep is still overrated but this is still a great debut

that is pretty dope tbf, though it's basically just 'feeling good' in portuguese

well that is true but can't deny the fact that most psychedelic songs have these types of lyrics

The EP before this was good too.

>Lop off "Mr. Brownstone" and maybe a couple others and replace em with "Civil War", " Knocking on Heaven's Door", and "November Rain" and you have all the GNR worth hearing.

But Mr. Brownstone is one of the best songs. Get rid of 'Anything Goes' and 'Think About You' if any.

Also you forgot 'You Could Be Mine', 'Don't Cry', 'Patience', 'One in a Million', 'Coma', 'Estranged' and 'Breakdown'.

the lyrics are different, it sounds very similar though

eh whatever they're both good stay based meu amigo

siga bem caminhoneiro

ITT: good /90s/core

The problem with the Illusions is there was too much good material for just one album but not quite enough for two albums. If they'd just picked the best 12 or 13 songs and made one album it would have been better than AFD.

Patience is the only one you listed that mattered