Last.fm thread

last.fm/user/nooberto96

Other urls found in this thread:

pastemytaste.pe.hu/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
mymusichabits.com/
mainstream.ghan.nl/
discord.gg/uVdz52b
plug.dj/6260778433095747553
last.fm/user/drfrostymilk
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/nooberto96
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/sv/user/LasseEriksson
last.fm/user/nirvana1221
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/alihelsaeed
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/FaceCase2525
last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry
last.fm/ja/user/HimeJVT
last.fm/user/malevolentDeity
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/arbreheureu
last.fm/user/arbreheureux
last.fm/user/ellioth_
last.fm/user/NoteLord
last.fm/user/thattubaguy
last.fm/user/manipulatedxs
last.fm/user/Wakawakas
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/Ekleel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're not very good at this :(

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>CHATROOM (DISCORD)
discord.gg/uVdz52b
>PLUG.DJ
plug.dj/6260778433095747553

thank you, i was searching for thoose link but I forgot every time to save them somewhere

Hi nooberto96, nice to meet you

last.fm/user/drfrostymilk

last.fm/user/Meme_master

me too

anyway, these are my tastes
Last 12 months I have been into Alcest, God Is An Astronaut, Modern Baseball, Explosions in the Sky, Caspian, Muse, MGMT, Neutral Milk Hotel, Ulver, I Cani, Tigers Jaw, Porcupine Tree, Coldplay, Girlpool, Ludovico Einaudi, Caparezza, Radiohead, The Zen Circus, The Olivia Tremor Control, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, This Will Destroy You, Haken, Klaxons, Sigur Rós, Matt Pond PA, Death Grips, Opeth, Adele and Gentle Giant.

last.fm/user/nooberto96

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into Young Thug, Sleater-Kinney, Wilco, Frank Ocean, Snowing, American Football, The Hotelier, Tiny Moving Parts, NoMeansNo, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Algernon Cadwallader, Hüsker Dü, Ramones, Duster, Panda Bear, Dinosaur Jr., Jeromes Dream, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Neutral Milk Hotel and Parquet Courts.

last.fm/user/squidcudi

E N T R Y
L E V E L
T A S T E

fucking pleb

oh no, you got me

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Death in June, Impaled Nazarene, Bethlehem, Revenge, Rome, Bathory, No For An Answer, Chrworsch, Sun Devoured Earth, Under the Black Sun, Bolt Thrower, Duszę Wypuścił, Nokturnal Mortum, Larrnakh, Peste Noire, Plaga, Abigail, Batushka, Cult of Fire, Ensiferum, Kreş, Sühnopfer, Windfaerer, Feindflug, Murmuüre, Sepultura, Ulver, Kommando, Sonne Hagal, Wędrowcy~Tułacze~Zbiegi, Garden Of Grief, Shit, Anaal Nathrakh, Arany Zoltán, Funpark Bernd, Mayhem, Tocotronic, Urfaust, Youkai and Absurd.

Being the designated driver sucks ass, but you have to do it from time to time.

last.fm/sv/user/LasseEriksson

Last 12 months I have been into Carly Rae Jepsen, The Magnetic Fields, Grimes, The Mountain Goats, Animal Collective, Teen Suicide, ミドリ, Car Seat Headrest, Håkan Hellström, Elliott Smith, Ballboy, Jonas Lundqvist, Sophie, Björns Vänner, Deakin, Black Tambourine, Brian, Coma Cinema, The Cars, Alex G, David Bowie, Julia Brown, kyary pamyu pamyu, Danny L Harle, A Place to Bury Strangers, The Aislers Set, Radiohead, A. G. Cook, The Velvet Underground, Songs: Ohia, Tegan and Sara, The Motifs, Strawberry Switchblade, Shelleyan Orphan, Junichi Masuda, Beat Happening, Television Personalities, GFOTY, Platnum, Sufjan Stevens, bob hund, LCD Soundsystem, The Beach Boys, Daniel Johnston, Azealia Banks, The Lucksmiths, Robyn Hitchcock, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Mountain Goats & Kaki King and The Smittens.

last.fm/user/nirvana1221

pleb taste reporting in

>Last 7 days I have been into Wipers, The Gun Club, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Dead Milkmen, The Pogues, Hüsker Dü, NoMeansNo, Concrete Blonde, The Fall, Pere Ubu, The Frogs, Dinosaur Jr., Glenn Branca, Sunny Day Real Estate, Alice in Chains, Ween, Boris, Moistboyz, Oingo Boingo and Meat Puppets

last.fm/user/meddle511

last.fm/user/anhero24

im a pleb too guys

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

>Last 1 month I have been into Jason Molina, Bodychoke, Songs: Ohia, Ramleh, Factrix, Toll, Гpaждaнcкaя Oбopoнa, Novospassky Monastery Choir, Bedhead, CCCP Fedeli Alla Linea, The Index, The New Year, Инcтpyкция пo выживaнию, Slavyanka Men's Chorus, Mortifera, The Orthodox Singers, Planning for Burial, Pygmy Lush, Have a Nice Life, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Dean Blunt, Low, Carther Matha, Lil Ugly Mane, Marissa Nadler, Trepaneringsritualen, Emperor, Fulgor, Jackson C. Frank, Magnolia Electric Co., Skullflower, Aidan Coughlan, Bare Wire Son, Body Sculptures, Harry Pussy, Mayhem, Peste Noire, Peu Être, Summoning, Rachel, Smog, Water Torture, White Medal, Glaciation, Hammer, Drunks with Guns, Failure, Lonesummer, Motorama and Burzum.

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 7 days I have been into Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Masonna, Mütiilation, Vomitoma, A$AP Rocky, Urine Festival, Dismember, Lil Ugly Mane, Repulsion, Three 6 Mafia, Deicide, Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka Flame, Lil Yachty, Black Kray, Night Lovell, Blackout, Bones, Gucci Mane, John Wiese, Wu-Tang Clan, Goatpenis, Nightside, Carnage, Bathory, Jason Crumer, Travi$ Scott, Angelcorpse, The Cure, Disembowelment, Guilty Connector, I Am a Lake of Burning Orchids, Black Cilice, Chief Keef, Juicy J and Incapacitants.

last.fm/user/ItsDomz
:)

last.fm/user/alihelsaeed

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/FaceCase2525

What is your favorite kung-fu movie?

bloodsport.

come fight me

It's a classic though why would I ever want to fight you?

bump

last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry

baaaad month

last.fm/ja/user/HimeJVT

brb gotta drink sum of dat bleach!

Hey guys, give me some recommendations.

last.fm/user/malevolentDeity

last.fm/user/crywalkers

last.fm/user/arbreheureu

What music do you listen to when it's raining?

404 error dude

Crap, the copy and paste nicked the last letter, my bad:

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

Didn't even notice the quints. Coo.

last.fm/user/ellioth_

oh no i'm late

:(

beans u re so fuckin gay

man fuck you nigga say that to my face not online

i am also sad that our comp is low

last.fm/user/NoteLord

what is going on

>Last 7 days I have been into The Dave Brubeck Quartet, Buckethead, Mundell Lowe, Alain Caron, Dave Brubeck, Bill Bruford, Lindsey Buckingham, Robert Fripp String Quintet, Charles Mingus, Knxwledge, The Ecstasy of Saint Theresa, King Crimson, Herbie Hancock, Josefus, Paco De Lucia, Al Di Meola, John McLaughlin, Robbie Basho, Talk Talk, The Red Krayola, Fatou Seidi Ghali & Alamnou Akrouni, Guru, Max Roach, Death Grips, Joe Henderson, The Mothers of Invention, Nick Drake, Ty Segall Band, Don Cherry, Tangerine Dream, Frank Zappa and Sonny Sharrock.

why did you drop you skelly avi on lastfm

because I adore that django reinhardt one

felt like it represented me more anyway since I too play jazz guitar

last.fm/user/thattubaguy

last.fm/user/manipulatedxs

>Last 7 days I have been into Bones, Flying Lotus, The White Stripes, Madvillain, Kendrick Lamar, Radiohead, Red Vox, Vanilla, clipping., Burial, Kanye West, Death Grips, Joy Division, Moon, Slint, American Football, Four Tet, Justice, Joji and Childish Gambino.

last.fm/user/Wakawakas

>Last 3 months I have been into Justice, Daft Punk, David Bowie, Gorillaz, Neil Cicierega, Digitalism, The Avalanches, John Carpenter, Burt Bacharach, Vanilla, Sleep Party People, Todd Terje & The Olsens, Simian Mobile Disco, Pink Floyd, Fatboy Slim, Proviant Audio, Michal Menert, Radiohead, Frank Sinatra and Rod Stewart.

I don't get on too often nowadays

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

great thread

youre bad. - beans

last.fm/user/Fenyll

>Last 7 days I have been into Bones, C418, Ulver, 泉まくら, Toru Minegishi, Asuka Ohta, Koji Kondo, ボンジュール鈴木, Jake Kaufman, Sweet Trip, Mr. Bungle, Fantômas, The Caretaker, Kenta Nagata, Hajime Wakai, Toru Minegishi, Koji Kondo, Kenichiro Nishihara, Daisuke Tanabe, Noisia, Arto Lindsay, Duster, Tool, 岡村靖幸, DIIV, Toby Fox, Ghost, The Prodigy, Taku Takahashi, 澤野弘之, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Julianna Barwick, Komeda, Nujabes and Shining

What's up lads

Hey guys, I recently set up a new computer and got all new music on it, I'm wondering if last.fm is still worth it, I haven't used that site in years

last.fm/user/brewfried

the new layout is a bit wank, but the odd shout and the recs are worth re-joining for

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

When was the last time you told your dad you love him /moo/ ?

last.fm/user/Ekleel