youtu.be/VOBgE10sEQE
youtube.com/watch?v=bctuzV0oej8
youtube.com/watch?v=ofeFW-brmF4
youtube.com/watch?v=L3Z-7J9A_CY
youtube.com/watch?v=1qnV55LUFVM
youtube.com/watch?v=_uJxJ7tSi1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

babysoul...

Who's dead body would he feast on first?

*whistles*

They should make a group called Cocks Cumming On Jiae's Face

literately have no idea what you're talking about

can someone explain this meme to me

dont pretend it took a lot for you to get into whatever shitty nugua youre into idiot

but i like bigbang and 2ne1

I Dun Wanna Close My Eyez

I Dun Wanna Fall Asleep Cuz I'd Miss U Babe

Nd I Dun Wanna Miss a Thang

*talents*

i think its the bird from the russian roulette mv

bp just debuted, those are older groups of course they have more pics and performances

yeah they just debuted and they have done considerably less than most other newly debuted groups do to endear them to the public to gain fans

so that's why I said I can't see why anyone would get attached to them vs bigbang or 2ne1

twiceshitters on suicide watch *winks*

reminder that lovelyz is performing good night like yesterday tonight

Gookline Bling

Do Korean men even know what to do with this much meat? What a waste

twiceshitters have no discernible talent

why does kpg hate twice so much now

We always did

theyve done 5 shows which isnt a lot but it wouldnt have really mattered seeing them do whistle again 10 more times. they really havent shown much less than other rookie debuts.

well, good music is still good music. i never got into bigbang until last year

>Literally what is there to "get attached" to?
their members are really likable and attractive. this was never the case with 2NE1 (or bigbang). both songs are great and everything we've seen so far has been cool. i liked the behind the scenes stuff & photo shoots a lot. honestly dont care for show performances as much as some of you here. what's the point of going to every show? once a week is fine. i'd never watch a full show live

It's my 21st bday bois (and YooA's) !!!
Im going to listen to goodbye 20 by Lim Kim

chengy is so pretty i regret not saving her webms now

I play the piano

I really really hate BP shitters. I'd even prefer Twiceshitters to them.

ay i've been waiting for blackpink ever since Black with GD and GG Be with Seungri, Jennie sa

its the opposite for me

why?

t. twiceshitter
both are shit but twiceshitters are the worst

i hate both

It's never too late.

holy chengy

daily reminder that cx single handedly destroyed twice.

wjsn cried tears of joy

twice cried tears of embarrassment

mina got fucking wrecked worse than hiroshima lool

Yein-ah..

I'd have so much fucking sex with _______

you

sandara park is attractive

is it weird that this is more appealing to me than all of stellar's exceed vids?

it's not just about show performances
>no V app streams
>no fansigns (i will give this a pass since there's no album but still this is something nugus do and it generates photos and etc.)
>no simply nugu

I'm just saying they get trotted out to their CFs and show perfs and then whisked back away to the ivory tower. You don't have to make excuses for them I know it's not their fault but it is what it is.

her tummy is a good spot for a puddle of cum

or vomit

Yura, Minah, Hyeri, and Sojin

that's what happens when they confront real talent

gfriend fans everyone

you guys are sad

first omg, now wjsn. glad twice is fading fast so better groups can shine. IOI is next

Yuju is a literal sex goddess

ham

just like a teenage girl, CX poster has to make fun of other teenage girls in an attempt to appear better in comparison. maybe it actually is a teenage girl poster?

why

how is kpg celebrating YooA's birthday?

>nugushitter getting mad

the inside of her tummy you mean

Article: 'Unpretty 3' Jun Soyeon and Ash B enter the semi-finals... Miryo and Nada eliminated

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+5,272, -65] I feel like Nada has gained the most out of this show. Four rings and a distinctive image, thank you for your hard work so far. Miryo's stage today was great too!

2. [+3,696, -167] Miryo and Nada...... sigh...

3. [+4,754, -716] I feel like Miryo did better...

4. [+3,948, -487] Miryo was eliminated??...... ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+4,605, -717] Why Jun Soyeon? Because of Super B? Miryo's performance was so much more genuine.

6. [+1,635, -183] Jun Soyeon was honestly bad today but it all proves that everything's based off of popularity votes

7. [+1,414, -113] Wow, I hope the finals isn't determined by viewer votes. Miryo did so much better than Jun Soyeon but Jun Soyeon has a stronger fanbase...

8. [+1,407, -120] Proves how young Jun Soyeon is... her winning speech made me cringe because of how inconsiderate she was to her battle partner.

Post a banger or a choon right fucking now

Here's a banger for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BVV9UqELbA

>t. asspained minashitter

Just enjoying the banters mate, aren't we all friends here?

gonna do something later

Source: Nate

1. [+431, -37] I really love 'Unpretty' as a show... but this season is the most boring yet

2. [+407, -25] An 'Unpretty' without Nada ㅠㅠ I watched for the fun of Nada's interviews ㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway, good job today Nada

3. [+377, -73] Nada made lyrical mistakes but... I feel like she lost to Ash B trying to garner sympathy

4. [+80, -9] I'll never understand why Jun Soyeon's pathetic rap skills are considered good. Are my ears just not hearing her right? Her rapping is so dated and tacky but she has so many damn fans which I can't for the life of me understand why.

5. [+70, -7] I was there at the recording and I honestly couldn't hear a word of Nada's rap. I couldn't bear to give her my vote which is why I voted for Ash B, not because Ash B was playing to sympathy ㅋㅋ Nada's stage was honestly the worst, and I say that as someone who was actually there.

6. [+67, -1] I personally like Nada but she performed poorly today. Nevermind her lyrical mistakes but her delivery and breathing... it would've been amazing if she had performed like she did with Swings' beat. I still think she gained the most out of this season though.

7. [+55, -11] Miryo did so much better, why Jun Soyeon? Why????

8. [+53, -7] I don't know, I heard Miryo's rap well and she did great, I don't get why she lost... Jun Soyeon won? Through Super B???

how did a legendary rapper like miryo lose to a produce 101 failure like soyeon

did she fuck up? this doesnt look very impressive or coordinated

how so?

i am spanking it to her really quicky before i go to work

scripted shit

who got the gold medal?
did twice get a trash medal?

All Korean variety shit is popularity contests how haven't you realised this yet?

Yein

Sup guys. I heard that Twice got fucking wtecked. kek

isnt miryo more popular than soyeon?

Nayoung, Nara and Yuna

omo

we're getting BP TV soon. would more photos be nice? sure. its just not that big of a deal really, not to me at least

I watched a twice vlive once since i had nothing else to do and you anons talked about it but it was insanely boring, i didnt understand anything and they just talked on a bed for like 2 hours... i bailed after 10 minutes. never watched a reality show and I dont intend to now when there's so much better (non-korean) entertainment out there

happy yooa day!

evidently not

soyeon is the meme/trend right now. people kinda respect beg/miryo but they dont have a lot of fans anymore

babysoul endorses ron paul for president

>they just talked on a bed for like 2 hours... i bailed after 10 minutes

What did he mean by this?

And wait you can't speak Korean? What the fuck are you doing here? Not surprised a BP shitter is this dumb desu

>there's so much better (non-korean) entertainment out there
This is the most reasonable thing I've ever read on kpg

so you say you cant get into other groups because of lack of content yet you are defending BPs lack of content and saying it doesn't matter

this is the most obvious samefag ive ever seen on kpg

word

Thanks for the yous but it's not and if you don't agree with that you're genuinely retarded

success breeds jealousy

gordito

where did i ever mention other groups lack of content? i hardly watch any of it and i still like plenty of them

I guess you don't like comfy vlives.

lmao dont pretend twiceshitters know korean. they still watch all their shit before subs are out and are entertained simply because muh qt waifu

you said you cant get into other groups because they disappear for a long time, which is saying theres no content for a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=F4zCt0pRcLo

Got me thinking of Eunha forreal

Watching all my webms of her, beautiful yooa
We we born on the exact same day, it's meant to be

I'm not a twiceshitter, but at least I can speak enough Korean to understand what they're talking about 80% of the time

youtu.be/VOBgE10sEQE

>arinbros

>We we born on the exact same day

>she will never, ever call you oppa

why live?

nobody speaks korean here you RETARD stop lying

NOOOOOOO, never thought of it that way lul
But still, it makes me happy, we both 21 today, but i guess she uses korean years so she's really 22

I do

wanna go balls deep in yuju desu

someone uploaded some decent subs so i watched Train to Busan yesterday. korean movies used to be really good but they kinda slowed down and started producing lots of crap. this one was actually worthwhile.

different user

here's a (You) for your fine guessing effort

gross

Post lewd Yein

word

here you go

is this an SJW album or a taoist album?

thanks

obviously

me under the water

doyeon. when she turns 18

Is that SinB with the extreme bitch-face?

youtube.com/watch?v=bctuzV0oej8

God damn these guys are fucking legends.

I just don't care about korean stuff outside of the music all but I liked Oldboy and that's it

I like some of the girls but come on. "comfy" does not equal boring. its pointless if you dont understand korean (nearly all of us here) and even if you do you gotta be real hardcore into a group to put up with that for what, 2 hours of nothing?

youtube.com/watch?v=ofeFW-brmF4

God damn these girls are fucking legends.

Jisoo tho

damn....

>blocked on copyright grounds

Gettin' dumb on the drum rum-pum-pum-pum-pum

tfw onces got so salty they got the vid taken down

why didn't you turn the subs on then?

are you saying you want to listen? that's a new one

alone time between my wife and I is precious

Oldboy is amazing but i do like movies in general so i'd always pick a movie over any korean variety/reality/drama show or whatever they produce

stealth pit

Memories of Murder

Korean movies are still the best in Asia currently

youtube.com/watch?v=L3Z-7J9A_CY

there were no subs. you guys complained about it

That's exactly my point

oldboy, memories of murder, i saw the devil, the chaser, madeo. all fastastic korean movies, especially madeo, which is one of my fav movies ever.

Cheng Xiao: Tears of Victory

Mei Qpit.

i only watch movies with sulli in them

you're only cool if the only korean thing you like is the girls.

Just call it Mother, nigga lol

that was me that said that. youre talking to different people. and what i said was i lose interest in other groups during the time that they are not very active because i was never really all that attached to those groups in the first place whereas with blackpink i dont think that will be an issue because this group is pretty much my ideal group.

my sassy girl is a nice movie

*talents*

many anons here are so used to watching low quality idol shows, they don't even understand how others survive without it...

Mina: Memories of Hiroshima

I don't even watch regular shows like Mnet Countdown, Inky etc just cuts from the groups I like

There are way too many cute girls in kpop that my favourite seems to change weekly, and sometimes daily.

This is very unhealthy for me. My heart can't handle it all.

Kpop for this feel?

I want to give chorong

god damn

man you guys
korean variety is great for its own reasons. it's not supposed to be like a movie or anything

Who's Xuan Yi?

damn
nice bod :3

It's just not my thing but people act like it's essential

that's the smart thing to do. i'm guessing even most korean fans are the same which is why YG's lack of non-music content is only a problem to a very small part of kpop fans around the world

Chinese rich seaweed princess

youtube.com/watch?v=1qnV55LUFVM

desu I see a lot more of you guys that don't like it than the ones that do
depending of the memer you're not even allowed to like the music, only the girls

This is a banger, sweet as.

>seaweed
?? why???

leave us lovelinuses out of this

but I can change...

she loves eating seaweed

I'm not a big fan of seaweed.
When we get married I hope she doesn't expect me to eat it too.

onces are literally a pain in the ass
>tfw like mina but can't post twice because they'll think I'm once

Underrated post

i like watching full episodes of music shows

our guy

but why bother when its hard to keep up with good movie and US TV show releases?
i watched an italian show (Gomorra S1-2) last month. even they produce much better shit than you'll ever see on korean TV. their dramas/variety/idol olympics etc. all these show are really terrible if you're going to be honest

word every word

yermseul is my otp

I'm going to get back to watching running man, this thread is shit

im outtie

wording tf out of this, also ksoo

Variety actually got a few friends into kpop. It's just something so different - that you're allowed to see the singers on such different situations and shit. In the west if you're lucky you might get an ellen degenres interview or something.

Seulgi a shit tho

based. i finally caught up on the last three episodes. all very good

NZbro...

kill yourself my man

that's literally taste. I was pretty much an edgy Cred Forumsfag a few years ago who only watched artistic shit but pretentious shit just got me tired
Where the fuck would you see a pop singer shoot arrows? if you like them you'll probably at least find it fun. It's ok if it's not your thing, but I'd never call them terrible. most actual terrible korean tv shows never even get renewed.

watch a film you moron

i was hoping someone would webm this, i see gifs of it everywhere

i love these

>yooa
>some xuan yi
>now nahyun

good thread

>calling THAT yeri.webm

Y: ur fugly as shit
S: lmao i know

>muh forced webms

idiot

based newfriend

happy birthday dude

>He's not a cosmic bro

i don't have the patience to sit through all the filler just to see my waifu shoot arrows. same thing with the other shows. they're full of bad content. i dont think the few good moments make up for that

respect your elders' memes, newfriend

cutiesssssss

cosmic false flagging is on the rise, be forewarned and prepare accordingly

>he doesn't force the same nugu group constantly

I fancy myself a luda man

>forcing a webm
>a meme
kek, more like autism

Happy Birthday

>Korean variety
>Peoples heads randomly get bigger
>Words flash up on screen, weird sound effects randomly boing up
>Someone does something - suddenly instant reply 3 times over from all different angles

uhh it's literally adhd: the program

Gayoung and yuri

we all take adderall here

korea is ahead of the game

I wish i did. I aint got where to get it tho

I take cocaina

I sincerely hope Jieun will save kpop again its been too long sice dont look at me like that and 25

word

La cocaina no es bueno para su salud

25 was a good song

No we don't, we're healthy and we workout and run a lot

I like gfriend's airplane more than airplane now

lol

Post ZN's feeties

word
gonna listen to that in a few months and cry

this cant be a coincidence

idols aren't as skilled at variety anymore so it isn't as fun to me. a guy like jackson is so far above the rest these days but five years ago there were like twenty jacksons

but its fine, idols are still entertaining in other ways

I just ate like half a pizza and 1lt of DrPepper mane

No, someone asked for the picture and I posted it :/

es bueno para lamente

you're just not into kpop, please go away

nothing to do with current idols

variety shows are more scripted now because of all the stupid scandals that popped up over the years because of them

Variety is boring now because, ironically, there is no variety. it's all the same shit over and over again but with different kpops in there. Like for how long can you keep watching that shit until you realise "oh wait it's all just the same"

Yes it does have to do with current idols. They dont make em like they used to.

yea but who doesn't

4K fancams all night baby

no, it's just you

any normal fan would agree that actually they're are better now, in every way

word

@67874477

Music is better now, the rest isn't

Making more webms!

>he doesn't even have his waifus album

>67874477
who are you quoting?

i can word this

I use Apple Music

i just cant be one considering only a couple of members are worth being a fan out of 13
they're new song was gr8 though ill give them that

both are better now, that's a fact

nostalgia can blind you without you noticing it

Yuri

>they're new song was gr8 though ill give them that

wrong opinion

>not giving her a +1 on gayon

word

samefag

what's wrong with it?
youtube.com/watch?v=_uJxJ7tSi1w

Joymo

It's not nostalgia you fucking moron

>samefag
I can say the same about you

time to take off those rose tinted glasses

samefag

what are we arguing about I want in

This bickering is making me miss the lovelyz posters

idols aren't as popular to the korean public anymore, that's why we don't have all the great idol variety shows that we used to. the popular shows will probably have an idol or two on there but not as many idol focused stuff these days

Taiwan national treasure

kei

I am lovelyanus though

i will never miss the uglyz posters

why

looks like a taiwanese rat

he's just trying to get people to post them by being mean

maybe if they actually posted the goodlooking members and not babysoul and mijoo ape

they're not popular because they're too many now, all the "rising" stars only get a few weeks of attention and then to the next idol

plenty of great girls in variety now

nah I just like being mean

good plan

our talented flippy

Speaking of variety shows, Apink is getting a new one
That's one more than red velvet

Is the ball a metaphor for WJSN? how she is carrying them on her back.

>plenty of great girls in variety now
like who?

god damn it, I'm not even that much into red velvet but I want them to have a variety asap, those 3 minutes on WGM were pure gold

mijoo

who is your favorite mc? i liked that dude that was busted for gambling

I'm not going to name you all the great variety girls, so you can dismiss them because you don't like the group

>he likes k-pop for the "talent"

try me

based twicebro

talent is the reason lovelyz is one of the best groups currently

'no thanks'

Utada Hikaru is waifu

Hyorin...

hot bitches
catchy tunes

that's it

kek

Soo-Geun? Literally our guy.

yerin...

word

>lovelyz_ha!.webm

i can kinda see it

That segment had me on the floor. Soo-Geun has by far the best improv sketches and characters on Knowing Brother.

I need to make some new gook webms...