Who here legitametly loves music...

Who here legitametly loves music? I love just putting on my headphones (akg k240 with proper amp) and shuffling my playlist, the constant SOUNDS are like drugs to my ears, I can sit on my chair all day long and hear these sounds it never get's boring, ever. I have to drag myself off my butt so I can go to work (I'm a lawer), but sometimes I sneak some apple wireless earbuds with my and listen to the sounds on my ipod touch hehe. IT'S SO GOOOOD :)

me too

what are you trying to achieve with this post?

>loving music

check out this faggot. I'm going dead meme for this one

I feel like this was written by a serial killer, but i too love music. Have been really getting into early Swans lately.

>music

what you listening too lads?

>Lawyer
>Really likes something
Has to be a sociopath though

Spiderland

>believing this
>not some mouthbreathing community college shithead

i FUCKIN HATE MUSIC

he's a lawer, not a lawyer.

>implying he isn't right
studying law sucks the soul out of anyone
you'll be dead inside after you're done

well you're in the right place

Wtf I love music now

I like it enough to be a music major, but I have difficulty with the style I play and I fucking hate music theory

New Kool Keith album; Feature Magnetic

>tfw
I don't know how ya'll get bored of music, if i ever get burnt out i stop for like a week or two then come back just as excited. There's just so much to discover, how do you hate it?

What a good feel, i know it well. Sometimes by some unfortunate circumstance i am forced to not listened to music for as much as nearly a whole day at which point my next listen to music is even better (although normal is great too)

>"dead meme"
>users still literally post Pepe memes here

>lawer