BandCamp Thread

Post em lads. Don't be a leech and post some rec/feedback.

Other urls found in this thread:

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/track/saturdays-shirt-2
blipdap.bandcamp.com/album/blipdap-is-an-android-from-outerspace-and-also-the-future
noriginal.bandcamp.com/
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
boypout.bandcamp.com/
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch
suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016.bandcamp.com/album/vietsong
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact
feministwarriors.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-having-feminist-defined-sex-to
landos.bandcamp.com/
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/square1-ep
clyp.it/w3olfegt
peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
nancybabich.bandcamp.com/album/it-cant-happen-here
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
disassociative-records.bandcamp.com/
qqq-music.bandcamp.com/album/vocoder-works
safeneighbor.bandcamp.com
unlove.bandcamp.com/releases
ztapes.bandcamp.com/album/light-comes-in-youre-forever
yellowsun.bandcamp.com/album/modus-memorandum
kleptomancer.bandcamp.com/releases
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
gurglesplat.bandcamp.com/album/both-burst
thevollunteeringends.bandcamp.com/album/voiceless
aaronshome.bandcamp.com/releases
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/yum
wsc-music.tumblr.com/discography
shutins.bandcamp.com/album/dwl
wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/summer-stories
officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
jackdavymusic.bandcamp.com/releases
leisurecentre.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/what-the-future-holds
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/truths
nihilist-harsh-noise.bandcamp.com/music
insanityalert.bandcamp.com/
toddketteridge.bandcamp.com/
thosewhowisperaretheloudest.bandcamp.com/releases
connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/r-ves
connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/sub-zero
connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/lachrymalice-self-titled-debut
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/beleaguered-by-sound
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/untitled-live-at-solvay-13092016
play.spotify.com/artist/0cWFIq9RVCeOLRlg5F2eMi
fascistwave.bandcamp.com/
maxoverheight.bandcamp.com/releases
dronestation.bandcamp.com/album/stay-hydrated
thebeautifulnewagerelaxationtapes.bandcamp.com/releases
acediac.bandcamp.com/album/illisms
ourexitbag.bandcamp.com/album/so-so-sufferers
ourexitbag.bandcamp.com/album/figments-to-bones
soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/comfort-and-pleasure
youtu.be/uSly37mTHfc
djrozwell.bandcamp.com/album/none-of-this-is-real
deafanese.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/track/saturdays-shirt-2

>Indie Rock
>Pop Rock
>Alternative

blipdap.bandcamp.com/album/blipdap-is-an-android-from-outerspace-and-also-the-future

>lofi rap

music to be a leach to

noriginal.bandcamp.com/

>boom bap
>rap

I like this. There's just something so cool about a band from Ohio and the use of harmonica.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>ambient, synthpop

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient // dark ambient
>drone
>small bits of noise rock
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

you can rate all of my releases on RYM if you're into that:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

please follow me on spotify, doesn't matter if you listen or not:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

i like this.

boypout.bandcamp.com/
>shitty
>bedroom pop emo
>lo-fi

idk

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

FREE ALBUM CODES:
c2a9-k88c
sl9k-gf7x
sctu-ummq
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
or (ctrl+f "redeem code")

T-shirts available in 2 colors and various sizes!
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch

suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016.bandcamp.com/album/vietsong
>folk
>lo-fi
>Cred Forums sings about vietnam

>reviewing and recommending is dead
doing that was what literally made BC threads good, now its just a place to dump your shit and run off.
you're faggots the lot of you.

nice recs you got there

i recommend listening o none f those selfish cucks highly

;)

We have three new songs that we want to release as split with another band. Message the Larksburg facebook page if you have a few songs that might fit with some poppy indie rock songs.

Our most recent release
>emo
>Alt/Indie
>progressive rock
>ambient
>post-punk
>psych
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact

Also check out jr adelberg, epyllia, cobwebs, clothes, joplin rice, Birch Barks, and everyone else on Petal Port Music.

You recced so have a recc my friends.
I actually think this is good so have a recc too.
Bandcamp is still the best place to advertise though but I do agree people that don't at east recc are cunts.

feministwarriors.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-having-feminist-defined-sex-to

>femrock, pussypowercore, music for the modern SJW

landos.bandcamp.com/

>Rock, Pop, Singer Songwriter, Alternative

Spending a lot of time in the studio these days preparing the new LP. Also just got a new (much better) bass guitar, which is exciting because it gives us more freedom in that department.

Production value is good, but your sound is generic and forgettable. You're working with some decent lyrics however. The instrumentals of your earlier work seemed to have more heart.

I have a weakness for this kind of stuff. Something about the thought of one dude just having fun in their room making songs. that mixed with the fun af melodies here makes this a recc for me.

rec

>feministwarriors.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-having-feminist-defined-sex-to
This is fucking cringey you should delete this, I know this is the reaction that you want from this bullshit, but you should really take it down it's in very bad taste.

There's a way to be edgy and funny, but you don't do it either well.

>triggered

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/square1-ep

>Experimental electronic + other genres

I know this is a bandcamp thread, but here's a lo-fi track just to let y'all know I'm still working, I have much more: clyp.it/w3olfegt

I also may be releasing a lofi release that is somewhat similar to Weakling EP, but less dark and more experimental

just because you dont like it doesnt mean it should be deleted.

>get serious critique
>posts Southpark gif
Why don't you try at something for once in your life instead of making bad rape jokes.

www.simoncameronfletcher2000.bandcamp.com

>homoti demos 1991 was recorded on shitty panasonic boomboxes all over ontario in 2014 in shitty group homes during the course of me being wrongfully placed in the custody of the children's aid society/CPS from october 2013 to october 2014, some tracks were recorded at home in toronto in 2015... it is a compilation of demos of most of the tracks on my second record which will come out soon.

>bedroom pop
>folky stuff mostly recorded on cassette tapes
>lo-fi acoustic jangle pop from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

>music to bludgeon nathanoriginal over the FUCKIN SKULL to

>influences include: beat happening, early red house painters, alex g, death cab for cutie, daniel johnston, elliott smith, early weezer, ween's first few albums, and sebadoh

(also my soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/juntaro97/)

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
>acoustic, high vocals, samples, cello, ambient, freak-folkish

recs:

love it dude

nancybabich.bandcamp.com/album/it-cant-happen-here

>new album!
>psych post-punk
>anxiety
>noisy

The retarded "I recc all of you, wow you are all so great, pls listen to my album ;)))"-mentality is JUST as bad as not reccing at all. These threads are a dump for albums or a neverending circlejerk. Pick your poison.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/atmospheric black metal // narcotic rock
>piano based // ambient
>meditative // negativism

sounds from an untalented parasite

>don't be a leech

yeah right

disassociative-records.bandcamp.com/

I actually review and give feedback in 9 of 10 threads, but since no one does the same effort I stopped today.

That may be but most ppl here don't even give a shit for criticism and leave the thread after posting there shit. I like to give some feedback here and there but if nobody listens then why the fuck even bother.

Listening now!

>analog electronic

qqq-music.bandcamp.com/album/vocoder-works

>instrumental, hip-hop, electronic, glitch, hip-hop remixes of emo songs and video game console start-up noises

~ ~ ~

The pretty girl on Departure caught my eye. I listened to "Vicious Circle", and it was definitely interesting. The far reverb guitars and echo-y vocals contrasted very well with the more in-front piano which was very pretty. Normally you hear piano backing the instruments that are backing the piano. I'm impressed and it's something new I've never heard before so congrats on that. The only critique on that song is the vocals I felt like were an outlier.

Listening to "Exits" and the mixing is really sticking out to me as being confusing and convoluted. I do like the way the vocals sit, it reminds me of some old 90s emo. The 808 drums feel like they don't belong. I think some real drums would be beneficial. Overall, very interesting, it sounds like a few genres smashed together.

Ballad For a Goose and a Lime Theme is extremely pretty. Now listening to Black Black Moon. The mixing and tone of the guitar is very nice. Its very bright and your playing style is extremely soothing. The repetitious riffs along with the high pitched vocals create a really trippy atmosphere, almost euphoric in a way. I actually am really digging this. Track 3 gets a bit weird, but I love it. It's a lot of fun. I'm very impressed especially if you're 17 like your bio suggests, this is the kind of album I wish I'd of written at 17. I'm going to snag this. Great work.

>hip-hop remixes of emo songs and video game console start-up noises
You have my attention.

(con't)

~ ~ ~

Listening to "Words (May 2015 Demo)", I'm pretty into this. I'm really into the lo-fi quality and you can definitely hear the warmth of cassette. "Do I Remind You? (After Grandfather's Funeral - Group Home Version Oh!)" has that repetitious, and therefore catchy, pop vocal melody which I love with lo-fi music. It's a neat contrast to have inspiration of a genre normally seen as extremely well produced with cheap home recordings. I can definitely see this as being something I'd put on in the background, but would get bored of if I listened to for too long. I can definitely see potential in a full album compared to a demo compilation. I'll look forward to "homoti".

Listening to "41EV". So far, very weird. I was hoping it would turn into something that would have a rhythm or a beat, or surprise me into changing it up, but skipping forward, it just continues. Skipping through "511NK01" I'm getting the same vibe, but even harsher. I got to be honest with you, this is totally not something I'd see myself listening to again, however, I am very impressed with the randomness and production. Despite it not being my taste, if you told me to attempt to create a track similar to yours, I'd be beyond clueless. And I always respect something that's like nothing I've never heard before, and this is exactly that. So props for that!

i post my shit and then leave usually, for a number of [what i believe are] valid reasons. for one thing, i don't have any interest in hearing new music right now. just because i have a new release to share doesn't mean i'm eager to hear other people's shit. and if i'm not receptive to new music at the moment, why listen? just to give phony feedback? to tickle your ego with some fake praise so you'll listen to my shit in return? just feels fake. what i really want is more listeners and attention for myself. it's self-centered as fuck but who am i kidding, i'm on Cred Forums on a friday night--it's not like i have a healthy relationship with self-esteem.

anyway, i just want more people to listen to my shit. and if they do, and they like it, that's fuckin' awesome. if they don't listen or don't like it, i lose nothing because i didn't waste my time waiting around in the thread for validation. sometimes people even get really vicious and cold with their criticism (cause it's Cred Forums), and i don't have the heart for that nowadays. best i can do now is spam my shit and go away.

with that, here's my new demo CD

yeenar.bandcamp.com

>weezer/pedro the lion rip-off, alt rock

This is great, nothing much else to say, it's seamless

this is the greatest thing since anal cunt

Yeah, it's pretty repetitive. There is a little changeup on 41EV near the end, but mostly it's like that because there is very slight changes in the sound, so I loop it so assuming that a person's immersed, they'll hear all of the slight textures. It's kind of like if you speed up something real fast, there's little things in the sound but it's mostly the same.

Also, Thanks for the feedback

can't wait for the next release

Tango was top notch stuff my dude. Got me through a long road trip through the desert, perfect atmosphere for it

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SELL SO MUCH. WTF

unlove.bandcamp.com/releases

>lofi, electronic, bedroom pop
>feo coma cinema, katie day, teen suicide…

get the tapes here: ztapes.bandcamp.com/album/light-comes-in-youre-forever

yellowsun.bandcamp.com/album/modus-memorandum
>electronic beats

kleptomancer.bandcamp.com/releases

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>indie/alternative
>shoegaze
>pop/dream pop
>emo ish
>FFO: Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Dinosaur jr, Built To Spill, Prince

Every time someones says we're a great 90s throwback, I die a little inside, but i also take it as a compliment. It is a strange feeling, T B H

Dude if you told me I was listening to Smashing Pumpkins demos when they had another singer, before they got Billy Corgan, I'd believe you.

(I like it a lot and production is fantastic).

I recc because I've seen and listened to the people I recc and I have for a while, at this point. I don't recc blindly.

Dang the pumpkins are my favorite band but I don't want to sound that much like them. But if you like it I can't complain. What song did you listen to??

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>First Thought Worst Thought
>Buried in the Bed
>Folk, Shoegaze

Description:
"Bummer jams about a loved one's alcoholism and attempted suicides."
- First Thought Worst Thought

First Thought Worst Thought's Buried in the Bed is a blur. In a metaphorical sense. The blend of shoegazey folk and hazy, blunted lyricism, filtered through a lens that borders between consciousness and drunkenness, gives the listener both a feeling of rest and restlessness. In that, there comes the beautiful blur.

Now available for stream and download!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give First Thought Worst Thought some love. Thank You. :)

Will still be accepting submissions for the label.

I have a couple of other questions too.
1. Is there any rapper in these threads who would like to collaborate on an upcoming project?
2. Who would like to help get involved and donate some money for a school fundraiser of mine?

UPCOMING RELEASE: AP Macroeconomics - See Where I’ve Come From, See Where I Will Have Come From When It’s Time to See Where I’ve Come From In The Future (September 17th)

Proud Supporter Of:

Reccing. Pumped for the AP Macro release.

reccing

highly rec
unlove, i got your tape, it's really great thanks a bunch.

Paw Paw's Songs will forever be one of my favorite albums

Keep up the good shit dude

gurglesplat.bandcamp.com/album/both-burst

>Liquid Drum & Bass
>Breaks
>Dubstep
>el;ectronice

bump

thevollunteeringends.bandcamp.com/album/voiceless
>Sample-based/Experimental

aaronshome.bandcamp.com/releases

>analog synths
>samplers
>pedals
>?

my friend and i took mushrooms and played around on a bunch of hardware and recorded it to tape.

pic related

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>AP Macroeconomics
>See Where I’ve Come From, See Where I Will Have Come From When It’s Time to See Where I’ve Come From In The Future
>Bedroom Folk, Bedroom Pop, Lo-Fi.

Description:
"An EP I made."
-AP Macroeconomics

With a name like AP Macroeconomics, you would expect something completely horrible or completely funny. Even some of the song titles would seem like jokes. But behind the oddity of a name, Thomas Meskil presents the listener something totally opposite. Mumbling guitars, cohesively cluttered percussion, somber soaked vocals, humble, like a hug from a wise, old friend. Compatible with lyrics that feel both personal to the man behind the name and universal to all who listen, AP Macroeconomics is definitely a musician to keep your eye on.

Now available for stream and download! CDs available at AP Macroeconomic's bandcamp as well!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give Thomas some love. Thank You. :)

Will still be accepting submissions for the label.

Proud Supporter Of:

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/

>ambient-rock, proggy, morricone-ish, carpenter-eque

some free codes:
mcqz-xgdv
fpru-j348
5flx-kwj2
g5cp-k48c

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/yum

wsc-music.tumblr.com/discography

my revs:
>shutins.bandcamp.com/album/dwl
there are really interesting experimental ambient textures and tones in here.
These would be an excellent soundtrack to visuals/movies, but I feel there is a lack of development/structure
I wish they evolve toward a song/composition more often.

>wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/summer-stories
There are fine moments in here, it seems you know how to do this stuff, but I feel the sounds/timbre are
too unpersonal and similar to a lot of today music, perhaps it's part of the genre and this is what you are looking for.
There are nice sudden change in tonality, tone and tempo that are interesting.
The mastering seem very loud to me, but almost certainly this is part of the genre.

>officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
Impressive musicianship, production is clear and focused. Not a big a fan of the singer.

jackdavymusic.bandcamp.com/releases
>POWER POP
>ALT ROCK
>METAL

RECS

leisurecentre.bandcamp.com/releases

>mallsoft

New Foliage single

soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/what-the-future-holds

Bandcamp:
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/truths

>Indie
>Dream Pop
>Jangle Pop
>Shoegaze
>Surf
>Post-Punk
>Foliage
>California

"Mechanical Ashar: Beat Dump 6"

ashar.bandcamp.com/album/beat-dump-6

>Beat Compilation
>Thematic Throughout
>Vintage, Retro & Nostalgic Vibes
>Vaporwave, Hip-Hop, Funk & Soul
>Short Pieces of Music

unlove here, thank you so much! i hope you enjoy it

nihilist-harsh-noise.bandcamp.com/music

>noise
>harsh noise
>HNW
>manipulated samples

RECS

pump

insanityalert.bandcamp.com/

toddketteridge.bandcamp.com/

>Indie Metal
>Alternative
>Instrumental

This was the only music in here that really grabbed me. Nice and dark.

lads... i finally finished the album! and i only had to delay it two months :^)

october 1st

reccing is nice because it at least tracks how many people enjoy your stuff but there's always the 'wow i rec you all you are all great artists also please listen to my music' guy which ruins it. at least saying something about their music would be nice

i keep forgetting to listen to this

interested in this new 'lofi release'

needs more attention, if you liked even oxen this is pretty similar, except no noise, no christianity, and high vocals. ok thats not too similar but still it's some fantastic folky stuff

new release was nice

im not that user but you don't sound that similar to them, don't worry
also rec'd

i dont understand the double posting. i mean i'd be ok with it if it were for different artists on there but it's the same link. i still like you tho

>This was the only music in here that really grabbed me. Nice and dark.
thanks! im busy test listening my album and dealing with places to distribute it to so i'll check out your stuff later

I really hope that you guys "make it" someday, huge talent on these proyects. Well, I like most of the music here, but those 3 stand out.
Cheers, and stay well. Have a nice weekend.

thosewhowisperaretheloudest.bandcamp.com/releases

>Experimental

Reccing these, all amazing and worth a listen :)

>New Album
connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/r-ves
25 mins of piano/drone/noise inspired by classical European myths and fairytales

connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/sub-zero
>electronic
>dark ambient

connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/lachrymalice-self-titled-debut
>Melodic death metal

Too late for a party but... Hello!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/beleaguered-by-sound
>Ambient hexalogy
>Made out of unused garbage material
>Each part is much more different like the other
>20+ minute pieces

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/untitled-live-at-solvay-13092016
>My first live performance

Older albums are up on Spotify and Google Play!
play.spotify.com/artist/0cWFIq9RVCeOLRlg5F2eMi

Rec:

fascistwave.bandcamp.com/
You all better fucking like it
>Fascist
>old audio distortion

>shit wave
>electronic
>synth
>ambient

I'm new to music making, so any feeback/constructive criticism very welcome.
that sounds nice, also the rapping sounds very k.dot, and captain murphy influenced. The beat is very mellow, could see myself smoking a joint to it.

sounds forced.

reccing

maxoverheight.bandcamp.com/releases

I'm retarded

New sample-based drone/ambient album

Let me know what you guys think!

Stay Hydrated!

dronestation.bandcamp.com/album/stay-hydrated

Recs:

Lets hear your music than. I will give you an honest listen and tell you what I think.

thebeautifulnewagerelaxationtapes.bandcamp.com/releases
>Ambient relaxing frequencies

Unironically reccing:
Seriously, there's a lot of talent here.

This is APM, I was just browsing through. Thanks! It's technically not new, just a label release. I am working in a new project now though, so stay tuned.

I'm surprised this thread is still going, its lasted longer than most tend to

90% are great musicians, thats why
LOL

I agree

not cool:
horribly pretentious and also very boring
super boring
unoriginal and not really my thing

cool:
super cool vibe
chill backbeat and cool voice
really nice songs

that's as much as i'm willing to listen to

really interesting aesthetic here, definitely could serve to tighten down your production side and work on your arrangement at large but really nice ideas.
This shit is so good I can't really give any feedback besides keep up whatever you're doing man. (besides production perhaps)

acediac.bandcamp.com/album/illisms
Anyways I think there's some interesting stuff on this album, check it out
>moody, experimental beats
>vocal
>electroacoustic

my gf loves this, she has been listening this all week (its driving me crazy now haha)

your music is an "adquired taste", very personal and works well for those genres.

pretty "generic" but still great, like dont care about the generic thing people say its still better than the 90% posted here. wp

I've been honing material for my most distant, ambitious release for the past 7 months now. I recorded over 10 hours with 13 different instruments in arranging this piece alone.

ourexitbag.bandcamp.com/album/so-so-sufferers

Etherial Power Electronics
>Modular and Acoustic
Industrial Synth Punk

Here's a progressive power electronics album I made in 2015
ourexitbag.bandcamp.com/album/figments-to-bones

most recent releases live here
soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/comfort-and-pleasure

Here's some of an animation I'm working on
youtu.be/uSly37mTHfc

Inspiring and professional, really great shit, especially this new release.

Thanks, hoping for that release to come out sometime

djrozwell.bandcamp.com/album/none-of-this-is-real
>Dungeon synth
>beats

idk who to rec, sorry

these beats are amazing

OMG I love DJ rozwell, what are you doing in this thread?

Surf Lads

www.surflads.bandcamp.com

you guys look like assholes desu

>This album was recovered from a series of dusty, unmarked Zip disks found in a condemned Massachusetts apartment building in 2001. It is believed to be the first fantasy audio hip-hop roguelike tape to be published on Bandcamp. Each track is a vignette ranging from 12 seconds to 3 minutes.

deafanese.bandcamp.com/
>Future Beats, Pop, Alternative, Electronic, just a hint of chiptune, OG metro-ko

Gonna Stick around and check out some shit.