Why does Cred Forums like this album so much?

Why does Cred Forums like this album so much?

Just don't bother replying to threads like these guys...

They fucking hate it

>AND I WILL MEET YOU IN THE LOBBYYY OF THEEE NEUTRAL MILK HOTELLLLLL

Really? fucking hacks

it gives me feels like no other

ok thanks

It's a meme if ever one existed.

Lyrically, it's indistinguishable from whiny emo teen edgy faggotry

literally what

Objectively wrong

Buzzwords brah

We don't. The joke is that we pretend to like it newfag.

IIIIIIIIIIIII LOOVE YOUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOohhPEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I LOVE YOUUUUU mmmyyyYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>holds up well
>good lyrics and instrumentals
>fantastic vocals
>each song leads into the next really well
>cozy/10

Theres not much to not like desu

I'm still not sure if these is some big joke that I am not in on, or if people actually like it.

If I had to put money on it, Its a meme that oldfags joke about and a bunch of newfags think its real and not a joke so they forced themselves to like it.

Now its been going on so long that no one really knows if its a joke anymore.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean other people don't. eat a dick faggot

what an edgy contrarian opinion xd

we dont, seems you dont get the joke.

>>>/reddit/
If you're too young to remember this album when it came out you're too young for Cred Forums

It's good enough to listen to while being completely unnoticed when it was released so even though it's a meme now you can claim legit insider status using it as a badge.
Really it's just a sort of OK album made by some semi edgy redneck art fags.

I don't know about you but I really liked the way Mangum sings on the record, its pure expression man.

what the fuck are you doing satan

i made a frozen pizza and it tastes real bad

Very quality album...it's a bit of a meme here but then again it's not cool to like something popular

bc it is a great album and it brings the feels
i am very suspicious of people who claim to think this is a mediocre album. i think if you can't appreciate this album you and i must not listen to music for the same reasons

It's a meme

It's a literal meme machine.

.. Is it bad that I really really like this unironically?

Nah dude it's good shit. The memes are just a thick layer of icing on the cake.

It's a good album.
This idiot is probably new.

This is a made up lyric faggot

he was joking
faggot

I don't care what you like so no.

Because it's good and it is so heavily associated with Cred Forums and gets posted so much it is, for a lot of people, their first introduction to music outside of the Top 40 so it has this kind of intense impact and nostalgia now for them.

You're such a goofer