To the good old daaaayys

To the good old daaaayys

its like when grimes was shitposted SO much that Cred Forums started unironically liking her.

terrible

>before Twenty One Pilots formed

why does it sound like good dog days

Rather listen to this than Animal Collective desu

How could anyone dislike Stressed out, its amazing

This is some low quality fucking shitposting

>listening to reggae vanilla ice

It's a mediocre pop song at best

That's a perfect explanation of their music

I've never seen someone on here legitimately defend twenty one pilots though. The best thing I've seen someone say about them here was pretty much "It's ok"

There's the guy who for some reason always brings up Death Grips. I'm pretty sure he unironically likes 21p

21 Pilots is the best new artist of this generation, and I stress the word artist because that's exactly what they are, modern art. I'm glad kids like this band because it's giving them an appreciation for the finer things in life. The way they make their music is ingenius too, by fusing the popular sounds and accessible mainstream appeal of hip hop with the deep introspection of avant-garde music (which all of you pretentious fucks love so much). Instead of flooding their audience's minds with "bitches and cash" they actually try to give meaning to their music. I only wish all of you could see the beauty that I and millions of fans around the world see in 21 Pilots.

>they actually try to give meaning to their music
The key word here is "try"

>Bitches and cash
What's the command for ip banning people?

They talk about how they don't want to write mainstream music and how they want their music to be different, but it's fucking not. They have potential to be good because they can write catchy tunes and have good lyrics at times, but compositionally, they're very very average.

can someone explain the black hands thing

i can't be bothered googling this faggot

from pulling music out of his ass

Does anyone else think the guy on the right looks like Stuart from Mogwai?

Probably just some meaningless thing to make them seem cool/deep/etc, but I like 's explanation a lot more.