Just PLEASE LISTEN to this album from front to back right now

just PLEASE LISTEN to this album from front to back right now

im utterly sick of the hate i see for this album on here when none of you have even listened to it, clearly

from the day this album came out i haven't seen one legitimate criticism for it, you all hate it cause a fucking melon did and because its "mainstream" well guess what? thom yorke likes death grips. the memes up.

listen again and come back to me, you wont hate it anymore at least

i know taste is objective but this is my all time favourite and you all fucking hate it

fuck all of you

Why are 21 Pilots kiddies so desperate for approval? Go to /r/twentyonepilots if you want everyone to jerk this album off. Also why would I waste an hour of my precious time on a shitty album when I have a massive backlog of great albums that have stood the test of time?

>reddit
>shitty album

wtf

Are you confused?

stop being ignorant

this album is damn near beatles level of hype and musical talent, stats prove this

They don't and stop trying to bait me, faggot

Are they self-aware?

kek

They do you fucking moron
Covering an MCR song.. Jesus Christ it's like TOP haters have no fucking brain

FUCKING LISTEN TO IT I SWEAR

ALL YOU FUCKS JUST TRASH SHIT WITHOUT LISTERNIGN

>implying I even listen to MCR to know it's a cover

Every song I've heard from them has been shit, so why would I waste my time when I could listen to something I know I will enjoy?

I'll be the first to admit to never having heard a single song by them. But I know my My Chemical Romance, and Cancer is by far the worst song of The Black Parade.

I've listened to the whole album and let me tell you.

One huge problem with TOP is that they attempt to come off as this huge genre blending band when really they're pop with several elements thrown in here and there. When they do try to bunch out a little more the results are pretty shitty, like the poppy folk attempt on The Judge and the extremely watered down reggae on Ride.

Tyler's lyricism is not as deep as people think. He constantly reminds the listener that TOP's music "isn't like other songs on the radio" and how they "write songs that mean things!" And he doesn't do this subtly, he says this outright on about half the songs in this album, and it's something he also did on Vessel. Tyler is also prone to reusing concepts on multiple songs, such as the whole "I may not have been born in the 'hood but I am still depressed!" thing he does on Lane Boy and Heavydirtysoul.

Speaking of which, TOP heavily relies on that thing that pop punk bands used to do when they act like they're spearheading some sort of movement. You know, those old "WE ARE THE [insert edgy adjective here] GENERATION," etc.

Fine. I'll do it. Be back in an hour

they blend genres seamlessly, tell me someone who does it better

>its not deep its no good

sorry mr.radiohead

Listened to it, it's cancer. Now go back to school and stop making 21 niggers threads every fucking hour. Make mu great again jesus fucking christ.

They just rap over shitty reggae/ska beats and pop hooks

its better than any "lil wayne" or "50 cent" you hear top the charts these days

I'm saying that they attempt to be deep and fail. They're the ones who WANT to be deep.

When was the last time you listened to the radio?

they talk about issues us teens have to deal with on a daily basis, its LIFE not DEEP

everyday in the car with my mom or buds

>50 cents top chart
lmfao do you even listen to rap?

Your issues as a teen are mostly petty bullshit. You'll realise this when you reach a certain age. We all did

>us teens

why would i? as a white middle class teen i need music that i can relate to

i dont get girls

i dont shoot people

i dont got money

i am blurryface and i dont care what you think

WOAH-OOOH-WOAH-OOOH-WOAH I'M FALLIN SO I'M TAKIN MY TIME ON MY RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Twenty One Pilots is a band that this generation needs. As a teen myself, I know how horrible and misguided many people in my age group are. TOP'S music promotes positivity and self awareness.. There is nothing wrong with that.
Let's just say they aren't some horrible teeny bopper band with auto tune and simple lyrics. The lyrics definitely have meaning.
All in all, out of 10 stars, I'd give this band an 8.5. I really do appreciate everything they put out. It's not like the trash you hear Lil Wayne or 2 Chainz put out for younger audiences to hear.

Car radio is the worst song I've heard in the pat 10 years no I am not kidding. Made me want to tear my fucking ears off

You won't regret it.

sounds boring and generic

I'm not falling for this meme

huh? so school is bullshit??

me having a non-cis gender identity and telling this to my beating baptist redneck dad is bullshit??

fuck you man

When will posting 21p be banworthy

I'll listen to this and if I don't like it you need to pay me $20 of compensation for time wasted.

i dont have much

Then write in your private diary your gay feelings and stop cancerizing this board, please.

>non cis-gender identity
>literally making up problems for yourself

It's not a meme, its a good album.

People need to realise this.

pfff this has to be fake

baito desu~~~~~

i cant wait for the day when i can see safe being online without being targeted by people like you

i cant even post online never mind walk on the street without people eye-raping me because i choose to express my gender in my looks

Don't think I've ever listened to a MCR song just read it was a cover, TOP actually have some catchy songs despite some cringy lyrics

>people still replying to the obvious bait

ok you made it too obvious now

Ah, this is bait

the world is changing around you

i am becoming the normal

twenty one pilots is popular

you cant handle it, goodbye then

You just said you don't care what we think?

>non-cis
Tumblr pls go

not caring and being bullied for my gender is different

How can you be bullied for your gender when no one knows what the fuck it is?

Okay, well, you're the one who outted yourself. We're all user here. There's really no need to bring up gender.

this, that song is cancer and not even a fun cancer like The Return of Chip Douglass or something

>how can you have privilege

....ugh

you're trying pretty hard