youtube.com/watch?v=ZfTbNYAmU6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=94B8pdjBIRY
youtube.com/watch?v=jMUk1R_fKEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

what's that bottom album in your current favorites

go back to mexico

I was a meme, still am

Discovered Cred Forums when I was 16, but my big metal phase is much more notable.
Now I just listen to whatever I like at the time.
Currently listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=NV9FLG2FTjo&ab_channel=PhoenixKappashiro
over and over again

>a ten year old listening to decemberists
I wish I was in your class so I could bully you you faggot.

Am I gonna make it, bros?

yours is the same as mine ()

so no you're going to die unsuccessful and alone, soon

>gay furry music
Nah thanks I got over Renard Queenston after middle school

d-did i say gay furry music i meant indie rock

M
A
O C E A N
C
E
A
N

It's crazy, I'm listening to the whole album again. You go in with a really optimistic tone and then you get fucking punched in the gut and dragged through a depressing state until the very end of the album. Things start to warm up and you finally get Ocean Man, which feels like a warm hug. But then it's immediately followed by "She Wanted To Leave" which ends the whole thing on a back to reality, bittersweet tone.

Fucking great shit but I probably shouldn't be listening to it with how depressed I am right now.

yeah sure

hope you haven't stopped listening to that Tim Hecker and Andy Stott

these threads are fun

why are you still on this board
how old are you

>age 13
>discovered pseudo-intellectualism
I think that happened more recently m8

christ you're sexy
what the fuck

sad days lads

>actually happy
good for you user

>finding god
pleb tier t b h

27. i mostly come here for recs and the occasional sharethreads.

thanks user

>implying anything else is objectively good

ok mom

you have to go back

Thanks. feels good man. Took a long time

why sad user?

Ive come to accept it. To me, it kinda seems imperative that humans are a cosmic accident entirely devoid of purpose and entirely unworthy of redemption, im just here for the memes.

Everyone is sad user

LONDON

experimental music does nothing for me now user, I chose feels over patrician cred

>imperative
i find this word to be strange in the context of what you're saying. it sounds less like you've "come to accept it" but more like, "i cannot accept the idea that God exists."

God is a much harder thing to accept than to deny; it makes you swallow your pride and gives you a sense of humility, not to mention that it would change your entire life and steer you on a much more difficult path, denying thyself, taking up the cross, etc

the use of the word "imperative" implies in my head, and forgive me if i'm wrong, that it must be so (God not existing) in order for you to continue to live the way you are, because if God exists that changes things, and to find out that He does exist would ruin your game, and it would scare you beyond measure.

if i'm not out of this place by the time i'm out of college i'll be angry with myself

cool that you still get something from here though

word games are annoying

Nah sorry, maybe it was a bad word choice.

What I meant instead was that, perhaps there is a god, perhaps there isn't. However, not only is there no possible way for us to come to understand or quantify the reason behind creation, but for me the burden of proof lies with religion anyways. So, I'm totally comfortable with the notion of an afterlife, creator, whatever, but I'm also comfortable with the idea of just... nothingness. Nothingness to me seems the only feasible option.

That was funny, made me laugh :)

>28
now i feel old :(

:^(

In between 16 and 24 I had a """real""" metal phase, an emo phase, and a phase where i literally only listened to sublime, which is the least embarrassing of the 3 by far desu.

what album is bottom right? the white and black one with the book

the books - the lemon of pink

Its shit but thanks

PISS

I AM CONTENT WITH MY CONSISTENCY

>grey hair, beer belly
What age?

this threads always make me feeld old, are there really not many 25+ people here?

>la vida boheme
>tfw also latino
>mfw brown

this much autism

i dont care about music anymore

TWENTY YEARS YOUNG

i tried drawing boobs on me so u could tell im a girl but now im late for work

This chart is definitely bs

i hated making this

>lying this much

excuse me

>10 yr old
>pixies/smiths

and then

>13 yr old
>regresses to MCR

come on user

>tfw no qt Lightning Bolt gf

I'm happier because I stopped taking myself and life so seriously, I'm also redpilled as fuck and voting for Trump.

avenged sevenfold is the only acceptable pop metal/tumblr band.

>Trump-posting
Literally the worst humanity has to offer, Trump supporters rank lower on the social pyramid than the common negro, only slightly higher than Indians

my memory is bad but this is somewhat accurate

as 13 y. o = gorillaz, power metal, linkin park / korn / sonata arctica. lives i went into were mainstream & j-rock

as 23 y. o = dance music, jazz house, touhou, getting weekly shit from record labels YT channels, 1 hour mixes of dubstep/psy-trance/death metal and seeing mostly rap+EDM in live gigs. oh yeah and been seein guys from new york / L.A. more lately

>redpilled as fuck
>voting for Trump
end this meme

it's too late, I drank too much super male vitality

Jesus fucking christ how could your taste degrade so much?

good taste
then why are you voting and bragging about it on the internet instead of going innawoods and hunting for a living?

Vegetables is a really good indie band; I recommend you fuckers give it a listen.
soundcloud.com/liiioosha
(favorite song is "Feeling Sorry For Us")

u dont have to curse to impress us user

>Cred Forums is mostly literal teenagers trying to sound smarter than they actually are

Color me surprised.

>end this meme
Says the fag with a meme hairstyle

Make what?

I'm ready to be called a faggot.

would do psychedelics with you

Just try and mock me for this. My music taste is perfect.

I'm 27 and won't bother drawing about 8 dudes.

My music taste changes a lot.

thanks

faggot

faggot

Yeah my mum was into those bands so I was too until teen culture corrupted me

I'm very qt

TAKE ME BY THE HAND
A
K
E

M
E

B
Y

T
H
E

H
A
N
D

i started doing weed+alcohol and not giving a fuck about """"quality"""" since you can have fun with everything when you´re not a one scene locked poser bitch (as ex. here´s my punk and punk accessories fuk all else)

besides being degraded degenerate is fashionable atm :^)

on the right track
sweet trips
>liked slowcore at 13
how sad were you as a teen? jeez
(Rollercoaster is way way better)
p gud

whats the third/age 16 album?

What the fuck happened.

>xiu xiu
senpai deeath is the answer
also whyd u transition?

I went to college, got a bf who was into experimental music and got me into Coil, and then I started exploring on my own and found my own niche. All of that metal just sounds really cheesy to me now. I also started doing a lot of hallucinogens. I had been a furry since I was 13 but my bf got me to go public about it.
If it's any consolation I only like their first 3 releases (but I like them a lot), the rest is pretty much either shock-value crap or wanky experimentation. I'm suicidal a lot and find Knife Play to be very comforting.
And I didn't transition, but I started crossdressing. It makes me feel cute.

Pink chart etc.

kill me pls

Stacked Rubbish - The GazettE

Should've stayed with the sponge.

Ocean Man is still my jam

hey there

>Dark Passion Play
>Ecliptica
>Rust in Peace
teen me would have befriended teen you
also best Shpongle album gud taste

Then let it lead you to a land of better music.

such as...?
I doubt I will find any artist as varied or interesting as Coil.

didnt have much of a music taste so i just picked my favorite stuff my dad use to play to me on road trops

desu

*when i was 10

How can I stop giving a shit like you? Please, I feel like I'll never ever enjoy anything in life again because I always, always feel like there is somebody judging me or would judge me for it, parents, freinds, whoever. Be it videogames, or anime, etc..

I am actually really self-conscious too. I weigh my opinions against others', it breaks my heart when my bf doesn't like things I like, and very often I feel like people are giving me dirty looks for the way I present myself.
I am still searching for a core of self-confidence to assert myself, my tastes and decisions. It was definitely helpful for me to go to a very liberal, accepting college, which helped me open up in the way I present myself, but a lot of the time I keep what I enjoy in terms of music and art to myself to shelter myself from potential outside criticism. Wish I could help you more, but I'm closer to being in the same boat than you think.
Your tastes are part of who you are and how you express yourself; thinking about it that way has helped for me.

I'm being very honest

Lose part of yourself. It doesn't have to happen naturally. Just kill something or destroy something.

Found a box set of Pink Floyd cd's in my dad's garage called "Shine on" and listened to them exclusively.

A devolution, to be honest.

you are 15 now, right?

My taste in music has changed drastically over the years
currently listening to youtube.com/watch?v=sAUyfGiKAtk

eh

It's La Vida Bohème's second album "Será". They're from Venezuela, I like them a lot, but that might be Venezuelan bias at work.

frank?

you're not the only one, i'm about to turn 28 in a few days.

mods

plz be london

MODS

>finding god
Devote your life to cloudman you chimp

>being a londonfag
How many fedoras do you own?

>he starts every conversation by stating his political views
Reminds me of someone....

wew, that was pathetic

You seem like a really cool dude, it's always nice to be careful about what kind of books, movies, music, etc. are influencing how you think and live your life

>eskimo joe
oi are you from wa

I like this idea

love of life has been more relevant than ever imo

>marilyn manson
>whitehouse
not surprised you'd be a red piller honestly

What is your current age?

>from Daft Punk to Skrillex

Fucking why?

21 atm, forgot to add

noice

>age 13
>eyedea

Good taste.

this was interesting

My trve kvlt phase happened at 17 so I left it out.

I was about to call you out for listening to cross when you were 10, but it came out 8 years ago.
What the fuck´.

Fuck yeah iggy and the stooges.

>Disco Inferno

safe lad

Automatic Writing is still 10/10 in my books. Good taste desu.

Here you go Cred Forums

Fucking disgusting

seems nice, thanks

thanks too i guess

Is it just me or did most people in this thread peak at 16?

A-am I a 16 yo?

Why would you assume that? I hate politics buddy

Christian Chandler is fun

>Toundra
and there i though i was the only one.

Most real advice ever. Everyone has to die a little and give up to ever become free. Buddha was right.

You're a goofball!!

What kind of Coil do you like? That's a pretty interesting development lol

do you look like heihachi irl man? That's crazy

I particularly like their drone/dark ambient phase from the late 90s to the early 2000s
my favorites are Time Machines, Astral Disaster, the Musicks and The Remote Viewer

Time Machines is sick. It always makes me feel like reality around me is melting, like an alien dimension raping our existence. Then again that's just Coil :^)

I don't like it anymore, but being an insecure boy changes you

Your average mexican

>already liked King Crimson back when you were 16
Nice

Not me

ayyy swell maps great mate

london

DRUMPFKINS BTFO EPIC

In my senior year of college, don't have many friends, barely go out and party. Sometimes I get invited to parties but I say no because I'm scared. 20 year old virgin, living at home, all I want is one close friend that I can talk honestly too face-to-face - my best friend atm is someone I only know online from the d2jsp forum. My parents don't like me and were physically abusive when I was younger, now they're just mentally abusive. I'm a loser though and also a pathetic human being, so now I realize I deserve the abuse. Doing well in schooI, but I'm scared to get everything in order to graduate because life is really hard. I would kill myself but I'm also too scared to give up the only thing I have with some hope, life. Me and my brother smoked last week and he told me he raped our next door neighbor when she was like 6 and laughed about it - it's fucking disturbing but I don't want to get him in trouble so I keep it to myself. Life sucks, and it's hard too. Just wanted to get it off my chest xD.

>doesnt listen to music anymore
>still goes on Cred Forums

relatable

i didn't really listen to music until i was 16/17, which is weird, but i was severely autistic (still am).

lmao yeah you can see you're still 16

ur hot be my gf

we're completely different genders, yet we still listened to the same things when we were 10-13 years old

twins seperated at birth?

sure

you wanna trade nudes bro?

yeah, you know how it is

well, here we go

you had much better taste at 16 than now dude

for what it's worth you seem like a nice/cool person

my god based af

u r my gf

love u doofus

we're quite similar, your 18 was my 16 tho

still listen to everything from 13-16

maybe :o
what are you listening into nowadays?

this is me
listening to a lot of asian ''yellow'' music and psychedelic/flexipop/afrobeat

>listened to µ-Ziq at 15
>Night Dolls With Hairspray
>1991
>Skin Crime and Vivenza

Toptier taste.

should have kept with the marxism instead of 'finding god' t b h s m h

>solid space
too based

blah

thanks. i remember i discovered noise back when i was like 19. wasn't really into it, with the exception of 3 o 5 artists/bands but that's it. as of 2015 i rediscovered noise/industrial/pe again and it's been one of my favorite things ever.

>DiJ
noice

Thnx. I just scored an original pressing of The World That Summer in perfect condition for $35 at one of my local record store. Also check out two other albums of my pic, Ahulabrum - The Transitivity of Strangeness and Alle Totmachen! - Demo since you're into black noise.

I'm only 19 and going bald. AMA

Shave your head and get an Avatar tattoo

He was explaining the lore behind his picture dummy

I feel you. I'm 21 and my hairline is receding like crazy, and if I go my my parents genes I'm totaly grey with 30 and almost bald with 40.

i can't imagine listening to kate at 10
fantasea was the shit though, and nice solid space

>octopus
nice

>ISIS
So you listened to pic related?

You're on a roll desu, don't suddenly get shitty taste

I'm glad things worked out, you should try the final step to happiness which is: not looking to validate your taste by internet strangers

I don't think I'd hang out with you, but maybe you're cooler than you're making yourself look

u scary

youtube.com/watch?v=wIeJ56BeYs0

I can't relate to wanting a girlfriend at 10

I can kinda relate to wanting to fuck at 10 though

Anyway, things will probably work out soon desu

meme

can. my man.

all the bad bitches boo when you rap i can teach yall to pull em like a tutor in fact i got one in the front and two in the back and these bitches keep screaming odd future is back

Iage 10: johnny cash, marty robbins, buddy holly, ramones, johnny horton, system of a down, the Pogues, the dubliners, dropkick murphys
age 13: mu- metal phase. or whatever it was. trapt, sabaton etc. hated all other music
age 16: hank williams, billie holiday, bob dylan, richard hell and the voidoids, bad brains, jerry lee lewis, Jimmie Rodgers, woody guthrie, little richard, crass, government issue, blind willie johnson, merle haggard, buck owens, culture, the Ethiopians, the reverend horton heat, piñata protest, uncle tupelo, earl scruggs and Lester flatt etc. plus everything from age 10 except dropkick murphys

age 18: :^)

that's actually a good price for a great album. i'll def buy one in discogs once i have enough money. i'll check them out! thanks.

cool. i need to listen to black on both sides again tho. it's been years.

LEAD ME TO THE LAND
E
A
D

M
E

T
O

T
H
E

L
A
N
D

renard, fuck yeah

there's a few copies on discogs now for around $40 which is still really good for the first pressings.

this thread is closed
go home

youtube.com/watch?v=Gwb6BgGdwck

why post that awful awful piece of music
Will Toledo is fucking terrible live
and terrible in general since he got signed to Matador

>Smiths
Typical mexifag

Shit dude I had a deeply disturbing acid trip where I found God I believe, yet struggle to hold onto it now

BE
GF
PLS

>Going from The Cure and Flaming Lips to generic hip hop
Why would you go backwards?

What's the last album on "current age?"

same here user but i found God via a mystical experience when i was sober, THEN had a disturbing acid trip where i lost my touch with Him and realized i was condemned, which actually helped my spiritual walk because i saw what was really important and exactly what Jesus died for.

my recommendation? read the bible, surround yourself with believers who can help you while you're still young in faith, and be very deliberate about continuing to grow closer to God.

imageboards might not help either, saying that might make me a hypocrite (although we all are) but look at the replies other than yours i got to my post. that is the world we live in, they don't want you to believe, they feed on it

brazilian stoner here

epic

bretty good

your 9 was me at 11 to be desu

this is a 16+ website so you're lucky i didn't report you................

Black Rain - Dark Pool

it's pretty good. 2014 aoty.

would marry 20 yo

have your ever delved into brazilian music or you think it is not worth it at all?

>this nigga
Your beliefs are primitive and nonsensical
>inb4 fedora

>la Vida Boheme

Mah nigga

La vida Boheme-Sera

A fucking 10/10 is what it is. Their debut is also top-notch

I spent half an hour making an image for a thread that for all I know is gonna 404 in a few minutes. Kill me.

end your life

>18.5

i'll make another one in monday stay tuned famalam

I knew I should have left that detail out.

v gay

faggot

homo sexal

woah so manly NOT

I know I know it's pretty cringey but what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>final cut
worst floyd

yes there is so much good brazilian music, i could have put a lot of brazilian albums there.
los hermanos: youtube.com/watch?v=IXedYm28DNg
crazy jazz: youtube.com/watch?v=VahgUk82z7U
this is the greatest album ever but i dont think you greengos will get it: youtube.com/watch?v=plSnGE2FSuY
brazilian light psychodelic rock: youtube.com/watch?v=ZfTbNYAmU6Q
melancholic south brazilian music (my region): youtube.com/watch?v=94B8pdjBIRY

i am 16 you retard, i can go on sfw boards

meme

according to global rules I thought you have to be 18 plus

yep, report and move on

The problem is your obviously an angsty teenage because you had to include a greentext blogpost with what should be a simple graphic

>psychology major
Jesus christ what are you doing

fantasea still is kind of my shit sometimes
also my mom used to be the president of the kate bush fanclub in my country so yeah i was raised on her music

you listened to cocteau twins when you were 13... how come your music taste sucks so bad right now?

>Scott Walker
Pay attention, this one will go far

youtube.com/watch?v=jMUk1R_fKEA

>openly admitting you're underage
newfag detected

current age 18
forgot to put it in like a complete twat

can u read

yes, and i can read your music taste sucks

I am 31

wow, tell me more, advanced intellectual, you must be so smart!

>hideki naganuma

10/10 my nigga

:(