I have severe depression and wanna kill myself everyday. Music for this feel?

I have severe depression and wanna kill myself everyday. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=S7zHZrcHdxg
youtube.com/watch?v=ozIu_LOUpQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=UFEBuZHR12k
youtube.com/watch?v=ssVf326Ox9g
youtube.com/watch?v=TrrEKEgTOfU
youtube.com/watch?v=vMXUYMOaXRA
youtube.com/watch?v=J2jIzS47DQA
youtube.com/watch?v=KwHkf_hAepk
youtu.be/bDfPUu6pGZE
youtu.be/tseXU5wG3xk
youtu.be/zBh-EJQlI-o
youtu.be/mbkmeuQa9CM
youtu.be/TyiQBGOI2FI
youtube.com/watch?v=oxwD_j-rtzc
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtu.be/8TNNzTQS05Y
youtu.be/Wh2LspyBqdA
youtu.be/mvl5jegytYg
youtu.be/sqA4IviTEwQ
youtu.be/RKB0IpQwGd0
youtube.com/watch?v=E1mFLiZ0t6c
youtube.com/watch?v=4JL6vKB5qMU
youtube.com/watch?v=debIyWS6Byc
facture.bandcamp.com/album/for-the-tired-and-ill-at-ease
estoners.club/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwoQfFqvMW8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VKjo1ilc0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NSR5SKP7uM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anything by dan barrett

forgot to add that ive broken up with every girl because of my depression.

im sick of Cred Forumscore

You sound like me

youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

yeah sometimes i wonder if its my fault

>youtube.com/watch?v=S7zHZrcHdxg

The minecraft ost

Well pretty much anything by radiohead.

Check out Untitled Love Song by Angels of Light

u by kendrick lamar and some of his new untitled unmastered songs get me

Honorable mentions are Seasons by Future Islands badbadnotgood remix, cruel world and celebrating nothing by phantogram, perfect world and leave it alone by broken bells, casimir pulaski day all for myself by sufjan, everything from Wavves's album V, etc etc...

Or the Scientist from Coldplay. That shit always got me emotional

Obviously I am a depressive, been to a psych ward for being on the edge of suicide, tried to kill myself once shit like that

What keeps me going is realizing that killing myself is the most selfish thing I could do. I give a lot to the homeless and charity and that makes me feel a lot better about myself, like everything is just okay. But my mood is out of fucking control often anyway so it's more of a stabilizer if you catch my drift.

Just check out those songs and don't kill yourself because someone loves you

I also did this with my ex. We were madly in love. When it comes to those feels, I like to get into Ring of Fire, Hurt and She used to love me a lot by Johnny Cash (on top of everything else I mentioned)

No, go seek help. Don't encourage your sorrow.

Heres a fun song

youtube.com/watch?v=ozIu_LOUpQ0

Well this too. Don't fetishize your sadness. That's the last thing you want to do if you want to get better, and I hope you do.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=UFEBuZHR12k

>youtube.com/watch?v=ssVf326Ox9g

>I always wanted to die clean and pretty
but I'd be too busy on working days
so I am relieved that the turbulence wasn't forecasted
>I couldn't have changed anyways
>I am relieved that I'd left my room tidy
>goodbye

>youtube.com/watch?v=TrrEKEgTOfU

And if you're okay with midwest emo:

>youtube.com/watch?v=vMXUYMOaXRA

"Music for this feel?"
"Oh and also I wanna kill myself and tfw no gf haha, don't forget that this is a music thread let's keep it music guys no attention whoring going on here"

giles corey - s/t
avey tare - down there
milo - things that happen at day/things that happen at night
nick drake's stuff

i hope you're getting the help you need, OP. If not please, do so. hang in there. things will get better.

I gotchu senpai youtube.com/watch?v=J2jIzS47DQA

>youtube.com/watch?v=KwHkf_hAepk

Meme band but great album. An exception to their usual shit. Whole thing is worth checking out.

I second the Johnny Cash. So Doggone Lonesome is the perfect ballad for you it sounds and Peace in the Valley tears me up every time. What he mentioned and pic is pretty good for it, has his sad hits and With His Hot Blue Guitar is pretty solid.

youtu.be/bDfPUu6pGZE
youtu.be/tseXU5wG3xk
youtu.be/zBh-EJQlI-o
youtu.be/mbkmeuQa9CM

youtu.be/TyiQBGOI2FI

From a superior soundtrack

Absolutely true.
youtube.com/watch?v=oxwD_j-rtzc

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

no. fuck you
I've been on medication for years m8.
thanks

new here just going to lurk and learn for now but its late I'm tired could anyone help me with a copy of suicide squad???please and thank you!!!

Why are you being this way?

>no fuck you

Why? You don't like people trying to help you?

at least one of us has actually had a gf loser.

sorry wrong person. meant to reply to

DSBM my friend.

Check out the essentials:
Silencer - Death Pierce Me
Xasthur - To Violate the Oblivous
Leviathan - The Tenth Sublevel of Suicide

Oh okay then

Try this if you haven't

ive actually listened to a couple of those. anything else similar to silencer?

Listen to this guy in particular desu

Listen to shoegaze. Lots and lots of shoegaze.

Really not my favorite modest mouse album but still not bad

Louis Prima is one of my favorite artists and, like many vocal jazz artists it seemed, was a depressed, lonely man. Although he enjoyed time to himself, he was very social around others, funny, and liked to have a good time. This may be to hide these feelings and rid of the sadness in the moment, like purging, which is something I notice in myself and my depression. It's interesting seeing artists like this like Prima and Sinatra.
A sad soul who makes sad and not so sad songs to swing you into a good mood, but with high energy. Named one of the "Kings of Swing".
The Wildest and Capitol Collectors Series have his best, Wonderland by Night if you want to hear him play trumpet over sad slow songs with his band (no vocals, but feels fitting; I think there's a singing saw in there?).

youtu.be/8TNNzTQS05Y
youtu.be/Wh2LspyBqdA
youtu.be/mvl5jegytYg
youtu.be/sqA4IviTEwQ
youtu.be/RKB0IpQwGd0

From The Mouth of Gabriel might save a life, The Owl and the Tanager might end one.

this is my go-to answer, but i never actually listen to it, let alone during any attempts. don't think i even had anything playing last time, but my first try i listened to paysage dhiver's discog and joy division for like 3 days straight. it was something i guess

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=E1mFLiZ0t6c

youtube.com/watch?v=4JL6vKB5qMU

youtube.com/watch?v=debIyWS6Byc

Trist - Zrcadlení melancholie

can we stop telling everyone who says they're depressed on the internet to get help? They're either already getting it, or won't.

Get help

Get help

Elliot Smith - Either/Or has helped me cry through more than one rough patch

facture.bandcamp.com/album/for-the-tired-and-ill-at-ease

here op

for me i like to listen to dark ambient/warm drone kind of shiet when i'm feeling depressive.

check out
Kreng - L'Autopsie Phénoménale De Dieu
Celer - Nacreous Clouds, and Compositions for Cassette
A Winged Victory for the Sullen - S/T
Tim Hecker - Dropped Pianos
Nadja - Touched
The Caretaker - Selected Memories From The Haunted Ballroom

Hope you find something to console you. Good luck, user.

that's one of the caretaker records I haven't listened to yet, how does it compare sonically to his others?

estoners.club/

>everyone's posting sad music so OP can kill himself faster
How about some happy tunes OP?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwoQfFqvMW8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VKjo1ilc0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NSR5SKP7uM

most people don't want happy music when they're depressed because they can't relate to it. it's more about relating to someone else's sadness, or catharsis than it is feeling happy again. Also most depressed people would rather simply just feel not depressed, neutral, than they would happy.

Sure relatability is nice when you're sad, I like it too, but when someone says they're going to kill themselves and you're supplying them with crushingly sad music to put in their ears it's like you're giving them a soundtrack to their suicide. It's nice to hear pick me up music every once in a while.

it's pretty similar to his other stuff, but less technically refined and textural. I haven't listened to a great deal of his other works. I would say that his producing ability has improved greatly between selected memories and an empty bliss, as you would hope, but that his ideas were probably the most inspired in his early works; selected memories to me seems the most colorful/diverse album he's made. Would highly recommend if you enjoy his other stuff.

idk I never felt like that when I was in op's shoes several years back, but i see your point. depends on the individual i guess