ITT: Write a time/setting of day, and post an album that fits the mood

ITT: Write a time/setting of day, and post an album that fits the mood.

Late, rainy Nights in a large city.

Dark out with a cool breeze blowing in a small town.

Listening to the inmate band of a lunatic asylum drunk on toilet wine play music together.

Exhausted and collapsed in a run-down beach house.

An acid western in album form

Chilling in your bed, waking up early on a Sunday morning

Sitting on a bench in the park on a late winter morning where the air is still cold but the sun feels comfortably warm on your jacket and a slight breeze keeps you from getting too warm

Late night out with your friends in the city, slightly tipsy and buzzed on coke

An artsy kid's favorite album to listen to while walking around doing their shit.

4 in the morning after jacking off, too drunk/nauseous to fall asleep and high to take your mind off it alone in your room...

Weekend night. Raining outside. Your girlfriend has just left your place. You skipped hanging out with your friends to spend time with her. You're pissed at her for it. Things aren't going well. The next time you see each other, one of you will probably break things off.
You're in a shit mood, so you decide to get shitfaced off the left over tequila you have above the fridge.

Walking home on the last day of school, burning hot outside

In an airport on a snowy day

Smoking weed with a bunch of hipsters

Weekday around noon. Over 90 degrees outside. You have nothing to do that day, so you just sit on your back porch while smoking cigarettes and drinking beer. You invite a couple friends over, but don't really care if they show up or not. You're perfectly content either way.

Shit I forgot about that album, haven't listened to it since I was in high school. Probably have to give it another go

Anyway, whenever you are pissed off at everything and really need something to direct it to that makes you feel righteous

trespassing in an abandoned factory in summer with your friends in the late 90's/early 2000's in an empty ghetto chilling out and appreciating the last years of being a teenager, then sleeping at that factory until you hear police sirens at 2 in the morning. you then escape without anyone getting caught. you all sleep in one of your friend's house until it's 12 in the morning and you go to a party. Your friends are all enjoying themselves but you just can't seem to fit in. You get stressed and leave quietly. Then you wake up the next morning in a crumbling motel sleeping next to your highschool crush (who is now strung out and scraggly as fuck). You realize that it was all a dream and cry because one of those friends died in a car accident. Your life is now sad and pathetic. You then walk to the tallest building in your state. Before jumping you say your final words;

"I'm sorry"
"And I miss you"

you jump quietly while you hear the whistling air and the agressive wind blow in your face.

damn...

tripping acid in a small room with intense multicolored strobes

Holy shit dude

Hanging out with artsy friends in their dorm quad, with the towel under the door, smoking weed.

>in high school
>time doesn't matter because you've lost track of the hours
>no gf anymore
>friends are strarting to hate you
>parents hate you
>yeah fuck

this is the gayest shit i've ever read

doing heroin, you mean

mmmm
cheesy

lonely dirty hotel room doing heroin

Staring out the window of a subway, looking over the city as it rains throughout the night

Walking out of the station, you're guided by neon lights as you make the trip back to your apartment to go to bed....alone....again

Requesting more music like 2814 or OP's artist

>Early in the morning, sun is rising.
>Cold breeze hits your face and your nose tingles
>get in shit car to go to work
>live in the middle of nowhere
>drink too much
>used to be super happy but now you are only angry

It's late saturday night. You just did a line of coke with that cute girl youve been after for awhile in your bedroom.

:( little too close to home

check out Rooms by Machinedrum

Sun is setting, it's the end of summer
Just got home from cute girls house
Warm air and everything should be good but it's just not

Tfw

It's surprising that Billy's totally alt-right

Sitting on a park bench in late November staring at the ground in the late afternoon on the day of your sister's funeral.

6:00 a.m on Sunday morning, feeding the cats while lightly stoned.

Driving with your close friends who also love this shit to that one smoking spot where you'll drink and smoke and throw shit and be dudes

First year of college, early autumn, barely any friends, sitting in the quad by a tree on a Saturday night, drinking straight gin from a flask, with muffled party sounds in the distance and this album playing in the background.

these are spot on

sorry dude. good album tho

>late November
>broke up with my cute girlfriend on impulse
>clouds in the sky, my bones are creaking it's too cold
>stops eating food
>stops talking to people
>breath smells like shit, don't wash my hair
>begins to get rid of all my possessions
>want to die lol

Oh shit did that happen?

High on acid at a Christmas party.

>fall/winter
>clouds cover the sky
>isolation
>diagnosed with sociopathy
>pushed everyone who has ever cared away
>sky seems to get darker every day

Being in the middle of some English forest at midnight, with bright stars, tripping on acid.

>be me
>30 years old
>just left successful rock band
>the bassist in my old band was a douche and I want nothing to do with him
>disillusioned by the materialistic rock star lifestyle
>my artsy Asian wife is the only thing that matters anymore
>mom died when I was a teenager, it's hitting me hard these days
>need to make a testament to emotion, minimalism, love and anger

Running around the forest with some friends late at night, scaring people in their tents.

Riding your bike to the library on a dreary autumn afternoon the streets are still wet from morning rain. Youre not meeting anyone there and no one's waiting for you at home but getting out of your apartment for once feels nice. You end up not checking anything out and heading home to make some food and shitpost on Cred Forums

After getting discharged from the psych hospital.

You're in your late 40's and have been diagnosed with anxiety and have rage issues. You are at the brink of divorce with your wife and nobody wants to be around you. Your friends have cut off contact with you because your wife never shuts up and can never let you be yourself. Your life could've been so much better! Being a bachelor, drinking alcohol, no kids, no responsibility, constantly getting tail. What else could a man ask for? You then remind yourself that this is your life now. This is the path you chose. You hate yourself for it. But you love your kids, right? Your son is fourteen and constantly blasting annoying music. noisy, whiny electric guitars, over fat, bulbous, drum sets. Every. Single. Day. You try to tell him to turn it down, but instead of doing that, he gives you the bird and tells you to fuck off and turns the music up louder. His grades are failing, he's smoking, drinking, getting into fights; He's essentially you when you were his age. Maybe your daughter is better? Guess again. She is just like your wife, respectively. Never shutting up, annoying as hell. But she has less self control than your wife (somehow). You want to die more than anything. Your family has consumed you like a thanksgiving diner, Eating up your brain like a turkey. Now's all that's left is the wishbone. Waiting to finally snap in two. Before you go to sleep, you ask your wife something.
"Do you want the family man, or do you want the Swingin' man?"
"you choose."
She thinks a moment, then quietly responds with a pause of tension
"family man"
She wiggles to let her head be snug with the pillow. You don't sleep that night, You just mumble those words.
Family man. Family man.
Those two words ring in your mind like the church bells at your wedding. The next day your quieter than usual. You stay in bed all day, mumbling those words. They start to mean something to you, more than anything on this earth every has. YOU are the family man. That has to change. cont.

When the ER takes your electronics.

When the psychologist says that you fall on the autism spectrum.

Lying in bed with the shades drawn at eleven o'clock in the morning in your underwear with the sheets halfway thrown off of you, looking up at the ceiling with the fan slowly moving around in circles. You are twenty three.

Laying on your bed. listening to this album with headphones

fucking embarrassing lol
i bet you thought this was profound

Making fish and rice for dinner while ruminating on that girl you kind of blew it with.

Fuck I fell for this

You are part of the family, and the family is a part of you. The only way you can get out of a family is to destroy it. Then your son gets home from school. He blast it louder than ever. It breaks your rhythm. You don't like this. The whole house begins to rumble. You get mad. Angry. Furious. You get out of bed almost instantly, and you march to his room. He is a disgrace. You tell him to turn it off. With more rage and emphasis than ever before. He broke the rhythm, he ruined your life, he ruined the family man. You aren't joking around. He doesn't care. He nonchalantly gives you the finger and lights a cigarette. This little cocksucker is a failure and a hack. He is everything wrong with this world. He isn't the family man, you are. You will always be the family man. Not him, no your father, nor his father or his father's father. It's you. You are the family man. You get start to have intense bloodlust. You rip the cable wires from the speakers and throw the speakers near his bed. He is in utter shock. He looks as if he saw someone get killed. He yells at you as if you ruined a car or a mailbox
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
you say nothing for a good 20 seconds. You walk up to him and pull the headphones off his ears and snap the headband in two. You whisper into his ears.
"i'm the family man. This is my house. If you have a problem with it, go."
You know he has nowhere else to go, so hey says nothing for a second. Until he opens his mouth.
"yeah, well you broke my fuckings speakers. Pay for a new set, Cocksucker!"
You say nothing. Instead, you grab his record player
"don't touch that you stupid fuck!"
you throw it out the window. It breaks into millions of pieces
"I'm the family man, son. And this is my house. And i know this is your only home. And i know you have nowhere else to go. So you how about you shut your mouth and go outside."
You grab his cigarette out of his mouth and rub it out on his forehead. He screams. CONT.

Walking through the dimly lit streets of your small town pondering life when 3 possible hoodlums appear. You clench your anus and fists as hard as possible when walking past only for them to say hey and continue walking. You look behind you every few minutes just to be sure you aren't being followed. While being paranoid you still think about how weird it is to be alive on a rock spinning at 1,040 MPH and there are 7 billion other people that share the rock with you.

Walking through the bad part of town at 11:00 a.m. in broad daylight.

What did you write, user?

i wrote thisin response to thisyou're new to 4chinz i take it :^)

Driving home after a long week of exhausting work, reflecting on your life.
The sun slowly comes up, automn is just starting.

bright eyes is too sad

This is so stupid. You act like everything's fantastical and dramatic. Death isn't fancy and airbrushed like that. It's very real and instantaneous. It happens and no one marvels at how pretty it was. The last thing on your mind would probably be how much you want to live. You could shoot yourself in the head and have your lifeless body fall over and blood stream out of your face and other than that the room it happened in would still be the same. Everything would still be in the same place it is right now. Your parents would cry but they'd stop caring eventually. You still have this idea that everything means something. That will probably be shaken from you in the next few years.

I don't know, it's pretty nostalgic for me. I used to listen to I'm Wide Awake It's Morning a lot during trouble tomes and I realised almost every song could be related to a period of my life. Sad but comfy. Like waiting for your train at night in a crowded station when your crush just headed back home after a day spend together.

The screams are loud, but the rest of the family doesn't care. They've gotten so used to it that sounds don't even phase them. You go back to your room and mumble those words again.
Family man. Family man.
Your wife comes very angrily. She goes on and on about what you did was wrong and blah blah. Whatever. It means nothing to you. What matters is family man. You. You are the only thing that matters. Your wife yells in your ear.
"HELLO FAMILY MAN, CAN YOU HEAR ME!?"
You get up and smack her with no remorse. Her cheek is cherry red. She is silent. The first time in 30 years. She starts crying again. Throughout her pathetic, illegible mumbling you hear her say things like "what did i ever do to you?" and "i want a divorce". You smack her again. She cries even louder. You speak. "i'm the family man. It's my job to enforce the rules in my house. You have nowhere else to go. She responds "that's not true. i have my family and my friends and my-" you slap her again. "i'm the family man, susan. I enforce the rules of the house. Here's a new rule; when i say it's time for bed, it's time for bed." she lays down and cries herself to sleep. That night you sleep normal. Except you dream of family man, and what it means to be family man. You are enforcing it well. The next day you wake up and you start to right down the book of the family man. But then your daughter comes in. She starts talking and talking and blah blah. You don't hear it. You're too busy being a family man. When she starts playing with things around your room. She picks up a cross and starts swinging it at things. It hits a picture of your father. You snap. They have gnawed away at everything. Down to the bone. you kick her in the spine and she starts crying. You then drag her by the hand and put her outside the door and lock it. Then next five days is spent writing the book of the family man. Family man, Family man. The book runs out of pages by day one. Cont.

Being an user, listening to music while stoned, alone, on a friday night.

[spoiler]That's me[/spoiler]

U ok?

You don't have any paper, so you start using cloth from the bed, and that runs out. then you use your clothes from the dresser. Then that runs out. You don't use your wife's clothes because it goes against being a family man. Instead, you use your desk. You still run out of room. You then use the dresser. Finally, that runs out. But how else are you supposed to right down the rules of being the family man? You use the one thing men always have, their skin. You tear off tons of your skin to write this book down. And finally, it's done. The book of the family man. You decide to sleep to celebrate. You wake up the next morning to find a gun in your hand. The walls are covered in strange writing. all the same words. Family man, Family man. Your door is gone, and it is now a doorway. The house is covered with the words family man. You enter the living room. The family room. The corpses of your family are used as a canvas. Their skin has family man over it, There are gunshots in their head. You realize you did this. You betrayed the words of the family man. You look for the book. It's all the same words. "Family man, Family man." You have failed as a family man. The only thing left to do is join your family. You load the gun, and pull the trigger.

Maybe.

Jfc

Whelp, i'm tired. Time to hit the hay.
>YFW reading that

checking into a run down hotel 8 at 2am in gary indiana

cringe

pool party, sun is setting youre out of the pool and the autumn breeze is making u cold

Driving at night in winter, usually after a long day of work. Sometimes when picking up a loved one from the airport. Sometimes you have to take them to the hospital to be treated for their stage 4 liver cirrhosis they got from drinking all their lives.

I think I'll pass on this album

Walking alone somewhere out in the middle of nowhere, at sundown

I listened to this album the other day and this is actually my life

Late winter night driving through the city with nobody around.

While a terrible hangover where you are very sad and angry at the same time. You loath yourself for every bad choice you made in your life.

Stuck on your own in Las Vegas for a night because you had to run your brother down there to meet with a friend/"business partner".

Source: actually did this last weekend. I lost $50 but I got drunk as fuck for free.

So you got drunk as fuck for the cost of $50

Yeah, basically

Wish I was living la vida loca in Vegas rn

Afternoon errands downtown, walking by the inner city schools closed for the summer and the busy auto shops, the smell of leather jacket and cloved cigarettes following you into the arab market.

dusk during succ

midnight back alley crawling through industrial complexes, clawing ladder to rooftop, neon horizon, vaulting buildings against a mounting presence

Hangover as fuck, 7 am, starved.

lol this was me last night listening to solo

>and my phone died

listened to untrue whilst coming down on my way home at 7am today

was pretty sweet

More like walking in a rainy night at a park/chilling in a small downtown cafe

Anyone else find it funny that literally half of these faggots say "autumn breeze" when trying to be poetically descriptive?

more like late night with your friends on tumblr lmao

Walking around a trailer park in Alabama to meet up with your buddy Dan to have a smoke because you woke up hungover from the previous night and your wife, who was nagging you for being too drunk to feed the kids the leftover hamburger helper last night, is making your headache worse.

Tom Jobim - Wave

Saturday morning eating coalho cheese with coffee for breakfast, outside is sunny but cloudy. Going to a "hardcore" concert tonight tho

Autumn Breeze

saturday night in a gay club's darkroom

deepchord presents echospace

agree

this is so fucking accurate