Apologize

apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgkaf8gFoF4
youtu.be/0SYMoTBYT04
youtu.be/mYEyHb8x6AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't need to, that album is good.

I like Arca but I don't see how people can like this album. It has a few engaging and enjoyable songs (Anger and Alive are good), but other than that it's just a mess used as an outlet for sound design and production experimentation. If you took all the MIDI and replaced it with generic synths, the album would be boring as fuck.

Entranas at least flows and has real songwriting.

IM SORRY THIS ALBUM IS 2GAY 4U

I found myself really getting into mutant after five or six listens. I like it better than Xen for sure.
His EPs are still considerably better than his LPs though.

>gay autechre

Literally his best work besides maybe a Entranas everyone else in this thread is a filthy pleb

but I agree senpai

He should after making this pos, yes.

I hope he has more stuff like sin rumbio on his next

you're the pleb if you think this amateur musique concrete is notable.

haha this isn't musique concrete my m8

Listen to it 10 more times baby

get better headphones

No, but it's clearly trying to be a more, "updated" "hip" version. Most of the sounds on the album had been pioneered, like, 30 years earlier.

There's nothing special there. Honestly the production isn't even that striking. Dynamics are rather lacking.

Can everyone stop pretending Arca is good
Critics suck his dick because he's gay 3rd worlder

Am I one of the 3 people on this board that liked Sheep

if arca is gay autechre then who is straight autechre

I feel like you're just talking. "The sounds on the album had been pioneered, like, 30 years earlier" Be more fookin specific lad.

your not alone, sheep was his best project

nah, one of the 4

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgkaf8gFoF4
literally mutant 1.0 senpai

'Sinner' is a great djset opener

I really don't see how this makes Mutant redundant. This is just more abstract electronic music of a different flavour from an early great.

>le gay avant frontier meme

All Mutant has going for it is it's abstractness (songwriting is weak or nonexistent, production isn't very special, nothing super innovative in terms of sound design, decontextualization of dance music that was present in his earlier work is all but missing) and it's not even very abstract in the first place.

Interesting piece, but it lacks emotion: this is purely abstract to me. I don't even mention the obvious different intent (and context) behind that makes Plourde & Arca not close at all.
Au contraire, Arca music is filled with dramatic moving moments to the point it's sappy, especially Mutant (EntraƱas is more restrained).
youtu.be/0SYMoTBYT04
youtu.be/mYEyHb8x6AY

m.e.s.h.

This really isn't all that similar to Mutant. Mutant is more structured and less experimental than you think it is trying to be. I think the album has a lot more going on for it than abstractness. But moreover, I don't really understand your argument in the first place. Why does it matter if it has any relation to musique concrete? And on that note, what about the way this is structured makes it anything like musique concrete to you? I don't really hear it.

hmm I guess my sarcasm wasn't very apparent

Don't forget to check out the Xen Bonus EP, it has five more songs and one kinda became the intro of Mutant

>I guess my sarcasm wasn't very apparent
NICE BACKPEDALLING