Is AnCo better off without Deakin?

Is AnCo better off without Deakin?

deakin is better off without anco

Deakin is better off without Animal Collective.

deakin is better off without anco

dunkin is better off without amtrak

Every other band is, why not anco?

(checked)
correct

/thread

Clicked to post this. His album is better than anything the other members put out solo, and better than over 90% of AnCo.

Honestly hope he never jumps back on that sinking ship and just puts out a steady stream of quality albums.

Reminder that Freaky Deaky has seen these posts and they actually upset him.

He claims the boys are some of the most important people in his life, and their work together is not indicative of their relationship.

>their work together is not indicative of their relationship
Nobody here is saying that. It's sad that Avey and Panda have exhausted their creative juices but there's no denying it. Maybe Big Deak will join back in for the next album and bring some of his newfound confidence with him.

Honestly they're such a diverse group, it's easy to not like everything every one of them has put out. Painting With wasn't all that great but MPP was definitely a masterpiece without big Deak. I think all of them are very inconsistent with their sounds (besides Geo) and that's what makes AnCo and it's members so amazing.

I'm a gay faggot bitch homo fuckre

Yes

No. The best they did without him was Merriwather Post Pavilion. Hollinndagain was great as well, and I can appreciate Danse Manatee for what it was going for, but Here Comes the Indian and Feels still hold up as the best Animal Collective albums in my opinion, and Strawberry Jam is probably the most ambitions album from their pop era (aside from ODDSAC.)

Deakin is better off without his crack addiction

came to post this

i think anco would be better off without anyone at all

>Avey and Panda have exhausted their creative juices
It's so ridiculous when people say this. Just because they went in a direction that you don't like doesn't mean they burned out.

Unrelated but Sleep Cycle is AOTY

True and not unrelated at all.

Person Pitch is better than Sleep Cycle

people who think that Sleep Cycle is better than anything between MPP and STGSTV or person pitch are delusional

The only AnCo albums that I'd say are better or on par with Sleep Cycle are Feels, Sung Tongs, and MPP. Nothing else is even debatable.

They're about equally as good as each other. Similarly structured too if you look at it. Sleep Cycle doesn't have the symmetry but you can almost overlap the album over Take Pills - Ponytail and the tracks match up well.

>Nothing else is even debatable.
>he actually thinks Sleep Cycle is better than Here Comes The Indian
o boi am i laffin