>it makes me feel better for some reason
>friend comes in to check how i am
>'Holidays' starts playing
>'user, why the fuck are you listening to music from Noddy?'
>tfw can't listen to SMiLE anymore without being reminded of Noddy

What the heck is Noddy?

wait is noddy not a thing outside of the UK

Pardner here, don't know it

children's tv/book series. holidays does sound like music from it desu.

Outside UK, the only way I recognize it is from Aphex Twin's Noddy

Brian was purposefully writing childish and novel music so I'm not sure this should actually be coming as a shock to you. He was pretty blatant about it most of the time.
Especially during SMiLE, there were a lot less of the more serious ballads that defined Pet Sounds and that's part of the appeal of the album. It's still got a lot of beautiful and serious songs like Surf's Up but also more upbeat and lighthearted music.

you mean this?

That's cause you listen to shit music.

>you will never fuck Noddy

yes

I will never be bored of listening to Smile. There is something about that makes it fantastic to hear everytime, especially Do You Like Worms and Cabinessence.

heroes and villains is such a great song, the idea to build an entire album around it is genius.

can everyone post any Brian/beach boys related reaction images you have? I desperately need them.

Just made this quickly

I love it

I've watched it in Canada

David Tibet's already been there.

classic

Fuck off Ben

>kokomo

If the more childish songs on smile (wonderful, holidays, look) had chilrens choirs on them tthat would have been legendary.
I always felt like DYLW, Holdiays, and Look were a little sparse in material and could have used something shocking

>I always felt like DYLW, Holdiays, and Look were a little sparse in material and could have used something shocking
They were never finished you idiot

My point exactly?

Your point was stating the obvious?