Is it true that The Glowing Man is Donald Trump?

Is it true that The Glowing Man is Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n4ZgV2bGnq0
observer.com/2016/07/michael-gira-on-dangling-off-the-edge-of-a-cliff-for-swans-epic-final-album/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>...
MIND

B L O W E N

I'm gira, yes

Is it true that The Glowing Man is mediocre album?

In this interview he says it's Donald Trump and then clarifies that it's more if you combine the Buddha and Donald Trump
youtu.be/n4ZgV2bGnq0

Yes

Not as good as TBK but definitely not mediocre.

At the Swans concert in Boston he ended by saying "I'm Donald Trump's gay lover" so maybe

Hmm I wonder whether he's a supporter.

Joseph is the glowing man

Donald Trump truly is the glowing man. His light will defeat Shillary's darkness and make America great again.

what time does he say it?

It's strange, in the past the Swans facebook page have shared some pro-democrat articles during the last election, they have not shared anything at all during this election, and it's such a shit show of an election. Gira has made some facetious remarks like that and in the interview, but he hasn't exactly said "he's a fucking moron" like other artists.

These types of remarks definitely remind me of all the people I know who like Trump but are too afraid to admit it though I might just be projecting my feelings onto him.

oh my god he asks about the cowboy hat

I don't think Gira is a fan of trump, or the right in general, but I think he understands it and why people are probably sick of the contemporary left, I mean he is a fan of a couple of transgender artists etc. but I think even he is aware of how out of hand things are getting on both sides, especially after the false rape accusation.

pretty obvious that he's joking there, user

observer.com/2016/07/michael-gira-on-dangling-off-the-edge-of-a-cliff-for-swans-epic-final-album/
>Who is “The Glowing Man”?

>It’s Donald Trump; can’t you tell? [Laughs] I think it should be self-evident. It’s a state of mind.

>>It’s Donald Trump; can’t you tell? [Laughs] I think it should be self-evident.
He's laughing because it's so obvious that it's Donald Trump but the interviewer is too stupid to already know.

and joseph's in me.

gira.

>He's a real go-getter, getter
>He's a real heart-breaker, breaker
>He's a real head-splitter, splitter
>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

>He's a real mean keeper, keeper
>He's a real deep teacher, teacher

>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! YES

It all makes sense now.

ebin meme image m88

I actually have a lot of respect for good musical artists who keep their political shit to themselves.

I don't care what Gira's opinion on Hillary or Trump is unless it is actually relevant to his music.

If I want to hear about politics, I will listen to people who are actually educated on them, not musicians.

>If I want to hear about politics, I will listen to people who are actually educated on them
>like Cred Forums

Cred Forums isn't a person.

fuck SWANS are fucking shit awful music for plebs

I didn't say that. Don't put words in my throat.

go jack of to einsturzende neubauten you softie

THE swans make music

WTF i love SWANS now