Ween appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!HMt0HQAL!QolwIfUNYvdfbcyd9uaUNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chocolate and Cheese is one of my dad's all time favorite albums so I've been listening to it my whole life. I love all their stuff.

I want another album so damn bad. Shinola Vol. 2 is gonna be great but I'd love to hear a completely new Ween record.

ween is one of my favorite bands but it will never get appreciate here cuz mu is full of pretentious people.
but it seems that the cool people on Cred Forums come to this threads.

my favorite album is chocolate and cheese but most of ween stuff is great, but I think that the pod and godsweetsatan sre pretty fucking underated.

I don't know if anyone remembers/cares, but a few weeks back in one of these threads, I posted a download to all available ween unreleased stuff. Since then, I got tons of new tracks from fans all over, some of which haven't been available in years. I uploaded it to mega, anyone want the link?

I would love the link! Do post it man.

Yeah!

Guys, Shinola Vol 1. is being released sometime this year too. Also, why do the people on r/music not appreciate Ween?

mega.nz/#F!HMt0HQAL!QolwIfUNYvdfbcyd9uaUNA

there's tons of stuff you literally can't get anywhere else in here, but I'd reccomend downloading the whole thing even if you have some of the stuff, I've added notes and info about almost all of the tracks.

The rarest thing in there (besides a bunch of old ween radio stuff) is 'Honeycomb,' a Ween project with only 2 of the 8 songs off of it available. If anyone here has the rest, please share them. The person who shared them with me is the only person who seems to know of these songs, but they are certainly legit.

>ween is one of my favorite bands but it will never get appreciate here cuz mu is full of pretentious people

This is true of so much great music on this board. Try to get a discussion going about anything that isn't edgy meme rap or dull-ass ambient and you're met with pointless contrarian bullshit that contributes nothing to the conversation.

of course! it will be great, u can also upload the old one, if u can't I understand.
1000 thx.

Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated.

Listening to them Ween boys right now at work.

Favorite album is Pure Guava but all their albums are good.

the new one is more of a version 2, it has all of the old stuff (but higher quality), with more notes and stuff! Only one download needed!

My favourite album's Quebec. I got into Ween cuz of this review site I used to follow years ago - Mark Prindle's site

Anyone going to the 3 night run in new york? Shits gonna be nuts

oh, great!
so much thanks for this! totally appreciate this.

at port chester? hopefully

I live two continents away, so nope.avi

No problem man, just give any feedback you can, and spread the word about it.

I prefer the older stuff but Quebec has been growing on me.

you're retarded, there are Ween threads here all the time

pure guava would be the best if all the tracks were as poppy as the first 5
i dont get the stuff like mourning glory

Too brown for ya?

How do you now like Touch My Tooter, Poopship, Flies on My Dick, Springtheme, Sarah, Pumpin 4 the Man, I Saw Gener Cryin in His Sleep, Goin Gets Tough, 2 Close to My Fantasy? All those are top tier. I get not liking Mourning Glory.

this album is so underrated

I never liked Pure Guava as much as the rest.
GWS was my favourite of the "brown" albums

i didnt say i didnt like anything after little daisies
springtheme is great

As much as I love Pure Guava, I do think GWS is criminally underrated. One of the few times bonus tracks in the new edition thrown in the middle of the album works well.

it's legitimately good not only as a sendup of country but as an actual country album

maybe

what makes it so great is that it's not really a sendup. They got a bunch of nashville musicians for it so it would actually be good. Why they cut So Long Jerry, I Got No Darkside or Sweet Texas Fire is beyond me.

That's the greatest part about Ween man. They take genres, fuck them up, mock them, and end up doing them better than almost any serious band in that genre. Take Buckingham green/Monique the freak for example

Kill yourself idiot people talk about Ween like everyday

Chill the fuck out, faggot.

Mark Prindle >>>>>>>>>>>>Scaruffi

it's a sendup in that songs like Piss Up A Rope and Mister Richard Smoker are lyrically poking fun at the genre and its values

>6 fucking guys is all Cred Forums

fuck off faggot, lurk moar

You are literally retarded. People like you are the cancer killing this board

Find any new stuff in the anthology?

why the fuck

try clearing all transfers and restarting it?

it's the only transfer

is this shit seriously in flac nigga fuck you

Still just give it a try, it might work

bruh just use VLC player, plus most of the ultra rare stuff is mp3