Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>JLabs Audio
>$20 at walmart.
>Sound good.
>Reliable

Me too familia, they may not be the best but they're cheap and do the job. They also look nice which is a plus i guess. Can someone tell me what good headphones are as i do want to try new ones. I remember when people were on that skullcandy trend and claimed they sounded good but when i tried them they were uncomfortable and sounded like shit

I use earpods too. came with my ipod nano and still work perfectly

Could you suggest some alternatives with same or greater quality of sound?

Here's a cheap method of getting airpods

I have pic related and they are doing great job.

I prefer over-ears over earbuds

Any earbud recommendations for running tho? My current shitty maxell earbuds always fall out when I run

I use Klipsch r6s
They're pretty nice

Some TaoTronics cheap Bluetooth ear buds for on the go. Sennheiser HD 598s for home listening.

I like the bud kind like but I don't have any particular brand loyalty because they break so quick I don't want to spend too much on them and just get whatever's on offer on Amazon.

Earphones are trash

I'm running Momentum 2.0's right now, and I'm about to trade up for the Bluetooth version for my commute. 10/10 would recommend.

Got a pair of shure se215s a month ago. Really enjoying them.

>Using earbuds
Get out! You people don't truly appreciate music

leave Cred Forums at once, you have disgraced this board!

Macaw GT100s

Some guy on Cred Forums reccomended them then like three other guys said how amazing they were for the price. People say they are too heavy and uncomfortable, but I haven't experience that. Could see how they are uncomfotable but the weight makes them feel indestructible but it's not like your head will get sore carrying them they aren't like 3kg.

High quality earbuds are dope. Get off your high horse.

You fucking liar these ar the most uncomfortable headphones ever. I use Bose earphones

these don't stay in my ears. They fall out almost right away. I guess I have some weird anatomical shit going on.

The same with. Hate mine.

Fantastic earbuds. Mine recently broke, but with Shure's fantastic customer service they're replacing them even though my warranty is up.

Shilling this website

audiobudget.com/

you're welcome

RHA T20's. Love em so much

my fucking nigga. This pimp ass IEMs have the best isolation in town. However i must say that i have tried others in that price range and the best are GR07. However i ordered some SE315 with a Fiio A3 to see what's up

good shit

not using CIEMs

same issue, they always eventually pop out
looking into getting some with the hooks that go into ear canal grooves

Xiaomi earbuds are really good for the price

Audio technica ATH-M50X are classics

The connector on the detachable cable fucked up day 2 on my pair, the left ear's sound cut out

I'm not gonna wear fucking headphones when I'm out of the house.

I've got a set of Beats Tour, and tbqh, I like them pretty much.

can anyone else absolutely not wear those earbuds you have to jam in your ear? apple earbuds seem to be the only pair i can wear just fine, the others will never stay in for more than a few seconds no matter how much i jam it in there

shure se series

Same, the ones with the rubber on the ends always can't stay the fuck in and they always get gross faster.

you just need to find the right tips, you probably have an unusually shaped and/or sized ear canal. for example, I need double or triple-flanged ones, otherwise they won't stay in

Any good?

M6 pro earbuds

heavy as fuck but otherwise great

forgot pic

>tfw use skullcandy headphones at home
The sound quality is shit but they were cheap and I can't stand to use earbuds 24/7 too uncomfortable.

sennheiser is great. My HD380 is going on six years.