If you've never taken acid, you don't really understand music

If you've never taken acid, you don't really understand music.

If you've ever taken acid, you don't really understand music.

If you've never taken musical theory lessons, you don't really understand music.

If you've ever been alive, you don't really understand music

If you don't play an instrument, you don't really understand music.

DUDE

Yeah, that's why the greatest songs of all time like Good Vibrations or Strawberry Fields Forever have nothing to do with acid or the psychedelic experience, right?

>>>/rollingstone/

If you've never taken music then you don't understand acid

If you've don't understand acid you've never taken music

Swallow your pills already, grandpa.

>Greatest
Classical musicians never used acid you fucking junkie.

Some of them probably tried out Fly Agaric

so many classical composers and musicians are documented alcoholics, opiate junkies, or used some form or another of speed.
drugs and the creative process are as old as cavemen around a fire.
you don't need them, but you're a fucking idiot if you think any era or culture hasn't used and abused them.

Real LSD has basically not existed on the streets for about a decade now. You pretty much literally have to know the guy that made it to know it's not just an NBOMe or other RC.

>tfw 24 and the hardest things i've ever done are weed and alcohol

Not much to do with acid

(Not true by the way)

Alright then, Terence McKenna

shrooms is the only other good one to try

People who need drugs to be creative don't deserve to be making music

tell that to brian wilson, john lennon, beethoven, etc

I can't cuz they dead

they didnt need drugs to be creative but drugs made them more creative than if they were sober

acid really isn't that great, the duration is annoying as shit

however, listening to caribou's bowls on dmt is the coolest experience you can ever have

>listening to music on dmt
waste of a trip

Classical is better on acid

I want to take acid so fucking bad but I have no contacts, but I've been listening to music pretty intently and feel like I've got a pretty good grasp on it. Music has evoked very direct emotional reactions in my, and with some albums I've actually caught myself with my eyes close and my head back feeling like I'm falling to my death or being born. I do try pot on and off, but I do believe you're right that there's a lot that I'm missing from never having done acid. If I didn't come off as such a freak to people from four years of isolation I might have friends to get me acid.

acid finds you when you're ready

Psychedelic people tend not to be as judgemental, just make some hippie friends

believe me I've done dmt dozens of times and both with music/without music have their place

did acid for the first time last night

everything is fucking different now

Except for Syd Barret, he wasn't really ready

why would you waste time on a spiritual drug with music? fuck off

no it's not

he also had schizophrenia before he took acid, not to mention he did it over fifty plus times

music is spiritual sound

subjective taste? no need to be salty m8

If you did it last night, you're still a little bit high

drugs experiences should not be left to subjectivity. on dmt you should try to focus on the godhead and fixing your life not listening to music

only if you're retarded

Lmao do you feel powerful calling people junkies?

Nobody needs some asshole telling them how to interpret a personal spiritual experience.

Who?

are you retarded? everyone needs guidance on their trips -- youre not "interpreting" an experience you are having THE experience. if you dont understand esoterism or occultism you should not be taking psychedelics

lmaaaooooo, nobody wants you policing how they personally prefer to breakthrough

I deeply disagree. Psychedelics are about breaking free from all the boundries imposed on you through dominator culture. It's about freedom, the personal individual experience is something to respect. Religion is a perversion of true spirituality.

Well, music is sound waves entering our brain that we process as pleasing. What more is there to understand? Do you think we have some sort of deep connection with it that you got from one of your drug fueled adventures? Fuck you dude, there's nothing deeper to even understand that isn't an illusion you've created for yourself.

>Two mediocre pop artists and a pleb composer
lol who cares