Albums that should all be burned

This is in retaliation to the fuck you I liked it thread. Fuck y'all that shit was bad.

Agreed

I liked it.

Fuck you

Fuck you that shit was bad

Fuck you I like it

Eh. It's pretty alright.

It's the definition of a guilty pleasure album for me. I'll never defend it as "good," but I still listen to it once every couple months. I'm convinced that Welcome to the Black Parade is the second best mainstream pop song of that decade, behind Mr. Brightside.

Fuck you x2 that shit was bad

I accept this answer

If this were released in the early to mid 70's it would have been number 10 on Rolling Stones Top 500 Albums of all time.

Eh. It's pretty bad. If I weren't broke I would start a website dedicated to destroying all copies

Fuck you!!!! I like it

who the hell started that "fuck you, i like it" shit anyways
i say that guy should be burned tbph
see pic

What's it like living with mental retardation?

Someone get on finding that chode! I'm making the fire

i'll get the pitchforks

wait, pitchfork is for plebs SHIT

Reminder you're the ultimate vain pleb if you can't look past a bands image when judging the quality music inside

fuck, lets just use shovels. it could take longer to hack someone up, but, thank god were not plebs

except when you look past their shitty image, they still suck! imagine that a band made and marketed to shitty mall kids has no real talent!

Every copy of this album needs to be burned including the master tapes. All digital versions of this need to be permanently deleted.

Right because you're le special freethinker that judges on how marketable something is

The band members hadthe most patrician of rock influences and they were a great poprock group. I suggest you stop being a tryhard pseud bscause it is always emberassing

It's one thing to like it as a stupid middle schooler but nobody in this thread can honestly say they would play this in front of anybody they know.

because everyone you know is a Cred Forums "patrician" or a real punk rock kid?

yes I am a free thinker, there is nothing wrong with that.
I think its more embarrassing for you to try and defend, what is honestly one of the worst things to come out of mall coulter.
also, why would you think its bad to be a free thinker and question, what, and why things are marketed to you. I bet your soul has been so broken by corporate greed and marketing, that you haven't had a real thought in several years.
In closing enjoy the mumford sons or whatever big music labels are trying to push now, and your big bang theory. you will most likely die when a carpet falls from the top shelf and crushes you

Because it's impossible to listen to without laughing. It would be one thing if MCR had a campy humor that let them laugh with the audience but they give you no breaks.

It's not a piece of art of you can grow with. As your tastes develop and you grow as a person, you can't look back at that album and appreciate it in a new way like you could with even a Green Day album. And it doesn't have the fun nostalgia of Hawthorne Heights or other emo acts. It's a type of album which remains relevant for a short period in your life and gets regulated to the garbage afterwards.

Baby's First Post

>it's impossible to listen to without laughing.
nah

Exposed as the pleb you are

real good bro.
that hurts, it hurts way down.
I think I'll cry myself to sleep tonight

I tried with Drake. Everything outside of Take Care is completely forgettable.

get out pleb

i am who i am
guess you're just lacking empathy for your past feelings and decisions

cringe is not cool senpai

you should look at your past decisions, as models to grow on. felling empathy for yourself will never let you grow as a person

>giving into emotions and believing in free will
>not being deterministic and filled with self hatred
>the current year

figures, fucking weeb would defend this album
I bet you had an invader zim backpack in high school

every single Coldplay album
every single Muse album
every single Radiohead album
every single Animal Collective album
every single Arcade Fire album
On Avery Island
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

>felling empathy for yourself will never let you grow as a person
user at it again with those made-up imperatives

>ITT: I don't like this because it's popular and it doesn't appeal to my very specific taste
fuck off

>not knowing about the filters
baka desu senpai
of course you'd try to put yourself above any easy target you could work into this

so your saying constantly living in the past, and looking back on your former self, as some cute little kid who never did anything wrong is great for your mental health

try more like not giving a fuck about stupid internet toys.
by the way, your the idiot for trying to insult me in a different language.
I'll pick on any target no matter how high on the latter. you just seem to be some fat internet troll who probably jack it to my little pony. thats the kind of people that would probably defend my chemical romance. you probably also thought you go picked on in high school for being different and unique. I have some news for you, nothing about you is unique. you are a image designed some corporation. and they forgot about you. so know you just sit at home trying to defend what you used to think was anti conformist outcast society that was purely you.
do you guys still work at hot topic? or just sit in a basement somewhere waiting on your, poor, mother to bring you down hot pockets while you look for shit to reaffirm what you thought were good life choices in the ninth grade

isn't that what mu is all about?

probably all of their albums

Special snowflake detected

fuck off pleb

>yes I am a free thinker, there is nothing wrong with that.
>I think its more embarrassing for you to try and defend, what is honestly one of the worst things to come out of mall coulter.
>also, why would you think its bad to be a free thinker and question, what, and why things are marketed to you. I bet your soul has been so broken by corporate greed and marketing, that you haven't had a real thought in several years.
>In closing enjoy the mumford sons or whatever big music labels are trying to push now, and your big bang theory. you will most likely die when a carpet falls from the top shelf and crushes you

You do realize you're not exempt of human nature/trends, right?

..I bet your idea of good folk is fleet foxes and Hank williams am I right

>constantly
of course not "constantly". i don't constantly listen to mcr either. i can have empathy for bad decisions and recognize they were bad. or, i don't necessarily have to reminisce about some kind of mindstate to enjoy them either, scratch that. i didn't even understand what they were singing about when i got into them lel. after all it's just pop music and appreciable just for the sake of being singable and theatric. people don't say this shit about, for example, Mad World

oh look it's another faggot who thinks he's patrician because he listens to Cred Forumscore meme shit like NMH

are those the only folk artist sold at hot topic?
yes I realize that human nature, affects every one.
I'm insulting you for falling in with a shitty trend

i can almost see the veins on your forehead

>I don't like it and therefore no one should be allowed to like it either. It's very existence triggers me so much.

I liked My Chemical Romance until they released The Black Parade. I never even listened to it. I just heard the popular single and it didn't sound like MCR at all so I didn't listen to them anymore.

Three Cheers was alright tho

No, my point is you're so pathetic you can't even see that you are actively mimicking a recent trend in hating me for assuming I only like something because of a trend.

MCR is a patrician poprock band, I will say it again.

Shouldn't you be listening to the trendy trout maskreplica anyway?

You'll deny it now that I've pointed it out.

What an original insult, I am so very offended

You realize hot topic and mcr haven't been trendy in nearly a decade right? You seem to be projecting heavily from your emo days when you thought you were a free thinker or nonconformist or whatever lmao

oooo look at me im edgy and quote recent internet memes

U r super kool

you seem to not understand, I hate you at this point, for being an idiot that actually tried to defend mcr

>the look at me im x and x meme
always dank
on the other hand, the fact that you don't know about the filters and try so hard to act "elitist" and "haha btfo" some user makes me think you're an underage newfriend trying to fit in so i'm wasting energy too

>for holding a different opinion
literal symptom of autism

yes I realize how old they are. and no i did not go through an emo faze like this. so. im not projecting. I called people out for this same shit when they were popular

there you go, resort to autism troll confirmed

>Albums that should all be burned
On my 'favorites' CD

For when you're a nerdy little shit who's afraid of sex but you still want to sing songs about sex because you think that's somehow more normie than She & Him or Coldplay.

>"fuck the black parade"
>media begins to go fucking insane over mcrx
what logic is this
also new Cred Forums reaction image