What do Donald Trump supporters listen to?

What do Donald Trump supporters listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VATmgtmR5o4
conservapedia.com/Essay:Greatest_Conservative_Songs
youtu.be/55V6dzLjuos
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like animal collective

The good word of Kek.

Kanye West

Right now? Nick Cave's new album. Probably some Wilson Pickett afterwards to lighten the mood.

Really shitty music since Cred Forums is trash and so is Donald J Trump

"But Montie, you cuck! Trump is GREAT MAGA he speaks his MIND"

Yeah if you are voting for someone because they "speak their mind" and because the person is edgy you are morally wrong and you are tearing apart the fabric of this nation. The founding fathers believed that the extent of government was the following

Protection of life liberty and property. Trump supports none of these and I doubt he has even read the full Constitution which is fucking sad because it is a great document and it should be followed.

Trump also is pro-taxes which is wrong and theft.

If you vote for someone because they control the message you are a mindless sheep-and most of his supporters are.

Me?

I listen to Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD and Muslimgauze

Montie you are just so emberassing everytime you post

cuck a doodle doo

true desu

>2016
>not writing in your own candidate on the ballot
Harambe 2016

I'm voting trump and I'm literally more patrician than anyone on this board.

Prove it

>2016
>stupid twitter memes

Fuck Harambe. I'm glad the zoo decided the life of a human was worth more than that of an ape.

edgy

How?

> you're all too new to realize he's really just a persona

Wasn't even a Twitter meme till some fucking white girls hijacked that shit

Really, please tell me why you support Trump besides saying shit about boarders or making america great again. Cite specific policy and specific ways he will be a good president.

Yeah, the alt-right can't refute others opinions without using buzzwords because they are mental midgets who are obsessed with internet culture and memes. They are sheep following the edgiest person in the crowd who will suck the dick of Milo and Trump even if they switch positions and no matter what they say.

You are the cuck, not me sir.

Fuck. I didn't think that far ahead.

Find a way, you with the superior intellect

>was worth more than that of an ape
They didn't shoot the ape

Death grips

Nice damage control montie, but remember that time people posted your Twitter and your cow gf and you got really emo and mad?

Progressive rock

The issue with Trump is that no one really knows what he's gonna do in office (beyond vague slogans like "make America great again")

He doesn't really seem to have any personal beliefs or opinions

I've been listening a lot of Gentle Giant latelly.

never thought i'd say it but imma agree with montie

Clinton campaign staff wrote this

you're a fag

Oh look its another "LOL TRUMP MAGA PEEPEE FROGE LOL DEPLORIBLE" idiot.

God Trump supporters are the literal worst and I hope you lose so I can laugh in your moronic faces as you realize your whole narrative is a fucking JOKE that will never be taken seriously again.

there are 6 billion humans it doesn't matter if one dies

I unironically love The Beatles

good music

I'm not montie asshole, he would never admit it

The only thing more cringeworthy than Cred Forums's music taste is Cred Forums's political beliefs.

>Throbbing Gristle fan voting conservative
He he he ho ho ho!

Harambe is actually the ancient Babylonian god-king Hammurabi in gorilla form. He came back to test us to see if we are still moral.

We failed.

>"But Montie, you cuck! Trump is GREAT MAGA he speaks his MIND"
Nice putting words in someon elses mouth.
>protection of liberty and property
Liberty is taken from working class by illegals working for 1$/hr, property is taken away by shit like obamacare which he disagrees with.
>Taxes are theft
You may actually be retarded. Please consider leaving this subreddit and never coming back, thanks.
How would a country work without taxes, can you please tell me? Where would army get it's money from? Where would medicare get it's money from?

Kudos for epic bait though.

Is there a greater group of intellectual frauds than Trump haters? Someone that spends all their time questioning others intellect is the biggest pseud himself.

>this triggered by an image
can't wait for you to kys m8, with that level of autism its inevitable

Trump already won.

Embarrassing post t b h

Dadrock and classical.

youtube.com/watch?v=VATmgtmR5o4

>he doesn't realize that a privatized army and medicare system would be more fair and efficient

You are a gay

That's not edgy at all.
Are edgy.

I like Sun Ra, Mr. Bungle, Frank Zappa, Cardiacs, Primus, The Residents, The Charlatans, The Red Crayola, The Deviants, Faust.

Who would you rather, Gary "UNDOCUMENTED!" Johnson?

Lately I've been bumping Atari Teenage Riot

Probably. He's the spineless hipster candidate of choice.

Gary is worse than both Trump and Hillary, I don't know why people like him at all

Trump is a stinky smelly eggy boy and if you vote for him you're a stinky smelly eggy boy too

Do you think the wall will go up in one day?
No. Its going to take a long fucking time and if it is to the extent that Trump wants it to be its going to be the largest public works project in terms of cost in a very very long time.

Now lets assume Trump is smart and hires contractors to build the wall off bids (that will still be expensive as fuck). He will give these bids to his pals in New York who built his towers .They will take a long ass time and parts of the current boarder will be unprotected and people will still get through during construction.

Also the tunnels under the boarder still would exist and people would use boats to cross the gulf and you would have dead bodies floating up onto beaches in tourist areas and STILL the issue would not be solved.

Here is a smart idea. How about amp up the patrol of the boarder instead of a massive wall that will do no good and keep nobody out and spend a shitton of money dragging us deeper in to debt.

Also Mexico wont pay for it. They don't have to and they have already said they won't. Trump can negotiate in business but that hardly translates to actual diplomacy which he already royally fucked over and got called out on.

Have fun with your meme wall. It wont fix shit

>taxes aren't theft
>you pay them or you're locked up
hm

>people are literally voting based on the candidate's image and political beliefs
Trump supporters: "dude redpilled Trump will make America great again and speak his mind and get rid of political correctness! It doesn't matter what he believes in as long as he's not Hillary!"

Hillary Supporters: "Hillary was a politician and so is stable and safe choice for candidate! Also first women president! She's like, sensible and liberal! At least she's not Trump!"

>basing all your beliefs on the music you like

Most artists are nutters, but that's why they make fun art. Also Trump isn't really that conservative.

Really makes you think...

Shit man.
Came here to post this.

>Trump also is pro-taxes which is wrong and theft.

*likes Libertarian facebook page once*

>Liberty is taken from working class by illegals working 1$ an hour

In field jobs, which I have worked in and know for a fact that Mexicans have subjective value for their work as well. They work for cheap but it is always at or above minimum wage and jobs that white people don't fucking want and don't work regardless of them being working class.

Working class now hardly works in physical labor. its mostly retail jobs and non-ag jobs that companies have. Big companies don't hire illegal immigrants because they will get fined (and always do).
Also having a job is not a right. It is not a fundamental liberty to have a job.

>How would a country work without taxes

America existed without an income tax before, for almost a full century you idiot. Its possible if you have a government that is actually making money on trade (free trade) and actually is doing things that are economically sound. Lets privatize the army and lets privatize medicare. Its fucking easy and in my opinion if you are losing money on something than why should the government be involved in it and not private industry.

We should not be poring money into building a wall that will solve very fucking little. Its a cop out solution to a massive economic problem

>boarder

>California Über Alles

>Hillary was a politician and so is stable and safe choice for candidate!
so having experience is a bad thing now
I hate hillary but c'mon, there are many other things you can hate her for

>Trump already won

History and polls are on his side. Does not mean that I support him and the demographics are very sketchy.

There is the fucking UNDOCUMENTED meme again. He is not a true Libertarian but I would rather have him than a fucking tard or a hack.

No, Libertarians actually have a good world view. The Republican and Democratic parties are the parties for sheep and spineless hacks.

>Also Mexico wont pay for it. They don't have to and they have already said they won't.

Mexico received more than $24.4 billion in remittances in 2014 from immigrants living in the United States, which makes up about two percent of the Mexican GDP, according to World Bank data. The wall will cost $10-12 billion. We can easily tax those remittances and the wall will pay for itself(which will also fuck up Mexico's economy for keks). China built a wall 3000 years ago and they didn't have Caterpillar tractors to do it. We don't even have to construct along the entire border because there are natural barriers.

>Now lets assume Trump is smart and hires contractors to build the wall off bids
Yeah because some loser on Cred Forums definitely has something important to tell Mr. Trump about construction.

>Have fun with your meme wall. It wont fix shit
Really? Israel's wall seems to be working perfectly. They turned illegal immigration into a non-issue.

>its another montie spouts his liberal agenda post

>No, Libertarians actually have a good world view. The Republican and Democratic parties are the parties for sheep and spineless hacks.

I'm speaking about Gary Johnson the person, not libertarian ideals. Ron Paul was a great man, Gary is a fucking loser and is simply not competent enough for the office of presidency. I voted for him in 2012. What a waste.

>I would rather have him than a fucking tard or a hack.
he says in defense of a retarded hack

>Taxes are theft
I agreed with you up until that point

based on my research:

Kanye west - Paranoid
BLACK SABBATH - Paranoid
Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion

thats all.

Real ones will vote in Hillary Clinton. Screenshot this. Victory is guaranteed.

The wall would probably equate out to 25 billion dollars when its all said and done. And tell me, when has the government ever been under budget on a massive public works project.

>China built a wall 3000 years ago

The wall was built over a period of hundreds of years and different people. The wall was also built by slave labor and was actually not that effective in the long run because China was still fucked over by other people.

Also why would you want to fuck up Mexico's economy when America is actually making jobs off of it? Ford would go under and so would lots of other companies in America if you pulled something like that due to the pure fact that American companies go to where the cheapest labor is and that place is Mexico. I do not blame them. Why build something in America if you are making nothing off of it and can get it cheaper elsewhere. if you are pro-capitalist you will recognize this.

youtu.be/55V6dzLjuos

>what america wants is a true, principled libertarian
>votes gary "UNDOCUMENTED NOT ILLEGAL" johnson

cuck

you're not even american

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bang

*le alt-right intellectual meme*

^
you fools are arguing over games of fucking tiddlywinks.

What's the worst thing a Trump presidency can give us?

kek
this board is insufferable when discussing politics

>privatize the military

I'm definitely not a Trump supporter, but holy shit is that the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Race war

I guess that could be good or bad depending on where you stand

What do Hillary supporters listen to?

Trump is lowering taxes you fucking idiot.

>they arent voting jill stein

Jill is cute.

recently ive been listening to Alex G, Tim Hecker, GBV, noname, Ian William Craig and Fennesz

They listen to what they're told.

I am so glad I'm Canadian

I like Jill, but I'd never actually vote for a third party candidate so I'll stick with Trump

fuck off kiddos

Isn't Jill basically Lisa Simpson after decades of psychedelic drugs and unprotected sex?

Can you elaborate on your thinking here? I don't want to argue I'm just super curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

how does "i dont like to discuss politics on a music board: = "im a moderate"