Radiohead are the British Tool

Is this a new meme?

get out of here with this low level b8

tool for what?

Tool could have been a great band but I think when 10,000 days came out they already ran out of ideas. I could hear it in the album, they were wringing out every last bit of ideas they had left and it turned out to be a mediocre album by Tool standards.

Repeat after me:
>Your
>memes
>are
>dogshit

>your
*all

his memes are dogshit

>British Tool
No that's Porcupine Tree

Never has a post been more wrong

Tool to conquer America with superior cultural exports

"Vicarious", "Jambi" and "The Pot" are pretty unique songs.

"Wings for Marie" pt. 1 and pt. 2 are three minutes of ideas streched out for nearly twenty minutes.

"Rosetta Stoned", "Intension" and "Right in Two" are studio jams that went on for way too long.

The rest is the usual filler the band is known for.

Porcupine Tree fans are a lot more chill though. Like I've never seen a Porcupine Tree fan get hostile like Tool fans do

no

I agree, Undertow and Ænima were really good from a creative standpoint, Lateralus was a bit less memorable and then 10,000 years was kinda just trying to squeeze every last drop they could out of it.

No they are not

radiohead fans are hostile?

Wilson fanboys are pretentious as fuck. They deeply believe that everything the guy does is 10/10. Even that shitty cash-grab EP that came out not long ago.

People who partake in meme "culture" deserve to suffer a slow, agonising death. You represent the worst that humanity has had to offer throughout the entirety of its existence as a species.

I always thought 10,000 Days had a lot more variety than Lateralus

There aren't any songs on 10k days that stand out as much like Reflection on Lateralus.

radiohead are good though

Tool is garbage though.

They have NOTHING in common

>I dont like their fans so the music is bad
No wonder this board has such shitty taste :^D

Fucking CTR shills, I swear to god.

Keep it on Cred Forums where it belongs, faggots.

Pretty much

Tool fans get so defensive.
and they are also delusional! they will say things like that, implying that tool is one of those good bands that people only pretend to not like to be contrarian or because they have stupid fans. which i don't understand because tool is obviously a bad band that makes corny overwrought nu metal that only really appeals to the kind of kid who likes Jhonen Vasquez comics and sincerely admires stand up comedians as thinkers

Worst part of Tool, save for the fans?
Personally, I think Maynard comes off as, well, a tool.
Guitar work is pretty unremarkable at best too.