Is there a dumber fanbase than that of Kanye West?

Is there a dumber fanbase than that of Kanye West?

I've never met a Kanye fan who attended an elite school or was intelligent and talented. They've literally all been mediocre high schoolers/mental midgets vicariously living through Kanye's celebrity lifestyle

Most of them aren't even aware that he doesn't know how to play an instrument and has other people to write his songs for him

Other urls found in this thread:

2ch.pm/mu/src/1339507/14741629741650.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You've obviously never met me, friend

B-but muh production!

Seems like you've done multiple peer reviewed double blind studies of Kanye fans.

This is the case for anyone whose favourite genre is hip hop

Are you serious? You know he's lying right? He's fucking brilliant, psychopathic, and a genius. He's probably read more books than everyone browsing this board combined.

>Being fooled by this

I'mnotsurewhatIexpectedfrom4chan.gif

You're proving OP's point and adding to the perception of Kanye fans as delusional retards

bait

Kanye is like 7 or 8 layers of irony deep, obviously your pleb mind can't comprehend that level of irony.

Kanye West's fanbase is not the Kanye Best.

>people who go to le elite schools are smart
most of them are pretentious tools who can do shit because daddys money

Arguments from Kanye fans:
>You're a pleb
>Muh production
>What genius isn't a little crazy?
>Listen to X and come back to me
Look at all these retards and laugh

>pleb mad he doesn't get it

Gonna assume this is bait

Kanye kardashian is a testament to mediocrity i swear everytime i see or hear anything from him its so stupid its funny

top pleb

funny, how applicable this is:
I can't really agree with this guys perspective more.

it's applicable any artist you dipshit, trivialising a counterargument to greentext is the lowest form of shitposting, and the worst part is isn't even self-aware

OP BTFO

2ch.pm/mu/src/1339507/14741629741650.webm