Last.fm Thread

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>CHATROOM (DISCORD)
discord.gg/uVdz52b
>PLUG.DJ
plug.dj/6260778433095747553

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/Rolas978
lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/djuphavstjuvar
last.fm/user/FlyingIceWizard
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
youtube.com/watch?v=C05C6fjBafU
morewords.com/ends-with/te/
last.fm/user/coffeeandpigs
last.fm/user/nirvana1221
last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/DianaBathory
last.fm/user/FaceCase2525
last.fm/user/PublicSatan
last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/iindierokkers
last.fm/user/manipulatedxs
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/Paskaan
last.fm/user/katecroy
last.fm/user/freewhirrl
last.fm/user/BasedViva
last.fm/user/Chief1561
last.fm/user/SculderMully
last.fm/user/iwasbeingironic
last.fm/user/Zonark000
last.fm/user/AhoyItsJamzy
last.fm/user/RuyLeikMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last.fm/user/Meme_master
life sux

last.fm/user/Rolas978
life is pretty great right now

ILast 6 months I have been into Death Grips, Modest Mouse, The Strokes, Dead Kennedys, Girl Talk, Playboy Manbaby, Tame Impala, The Decemberists, MAN-CAT, Ratatat, Dropkick Murphys, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Danny Brown, Daft Punk, Kanye West, Big Data, The Black Keys, Joywave, The Glitch Mob, CHVRCHES, The Smashing Pumpkins, Madvillain, the i.l.y's, Weezer, The Avalanches, Crystal Castles, The Kleptones, Black Flag, Portugal. The Man, Metric, Run the Jewels, Built to Spill, Ramones, Royal Blood, Joyce Manor, Gorillaz, Harvey Danger, Interpol, Foo Fighters, The Hood Internet, Band of Horses, Madeon, Neutral Milk Hotel, Beck, Zebda, Lupe Fiasco, Beastie Boys, Bleachers and Neutral Bling Hotel.

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 1 month I have been into Bethlehem, Death in June, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Impaled Nazarene, Ulver, Horn, Mayhem, Duszę Wypuścił, Nargaroth, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Inquisition, Batushka, Mgła, Sepultura, Nokturnal Mortum, Revenge, Urfaust, Kreş, Murmuüre, Agruss, Blood Axis, Sonne Hagal, Besatt, Darkthrone, Peste Noire, Chrworsch, Furia, Goatmoon, Plaga, Venom, Blut aus Nord, Hetroertzen, Garden Of Grief, Rome, Bathory, Eisregen, Ketzer, Lutomysl, Kawir and Schammasch.

last.fm/user/djuphavstjuvar

hej!

I saw a stocky fat girl with a forehead like that yesterday. I felt sorry for her

last.fm/user/FlyingIceWizard

Last 7 days I have been into The Raincoats, Doopees, Pile, Radiohead, Sufjan Stevens, Mutators, The Knife, Blonde Redhead, Panda Bear, Primmers, Brian Eno, Jorge Ben, The Scavengers, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Michael Gira, Mi Ami, Earth, Wind & Fire, Purling Hiss, Young Fathers and Gordons.

fatties are sub human

last.fm/user/blqbrd
>Last 3 months I have been into GOTHBOICLIQUE, Wicca Phase Springs Eternal, Pollàri, Dylan Brady, I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism in Your Yearbook, Misogi, Slug Christ, Playboi Carti, Hassan I Sabbah, SADWRIST, Yung Bruh, Kamiyada, Ethereal, GDP, Night Lovell, ROZZ DYLIAMS, Rozz & Bexey, John Maus, 93FEETOFSMOKE, Joy Division, SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD, Lil Yachty, Dylan Ross, jpdreamthug, Young Thug, Tommy Wright III, xxxtentacion, Kool A.D., I Hate Myself, Tim Hecker, Aaron Cartier, Horse Head, LIL PEEP, The Cure, Travi$ Scott, Orchid, The Brave Little Abacus, King Yosef, Mackned and Gucci Mane.

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

>Last 1 month I have been into Jason Molina, Songs: Ohia, Bodychoke, Ramleh, Factrix, Toll, Гpaждaнcкaя Oбopoнa, Novospassky Monastery Choir, Lil Ugly Mane, Bedhead, CCCP Fedeli Alla Linea, The Index, Инcтpyкция пo выживaнию, Slavyanka Men's Chorus, Mortifera, The Orthodox Singers, Pygmy Lush, Tollund Men, Have a Nice Life, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Dean Blunt, Low, Skullflower, Carther Matha, Kool A.D., Marissa Nadler, Trepaneringsritualen, Emperor, Fulgor, Jackson C. Frank, Magnolia Electric Co., Aidan Coughlan, Bare Wire Son, Body Sculptures, The New Year, Harry Pussy, Mayhem, Peste Noire, Peu Être, Silkworm, Summoning, Rachel, Water Torture, White Medal, Glaciation, Hammer, Planning for Burial, Smog, Drunks with Guns and Failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=C05C6fjBafU

last.fm/user/zerofiamma

>Last 1 month I have been into Frank Ocean, Dump, Bert Jansch, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Ka, Young Thug, Freescha, Madvillain, Sigur Rós, Bones, 森田童子, Björk, Daniel Johnston, Bladee, Kauffman & Caboor, Natural Snow Buildings, Boards of Canada, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Hymie's Basement, Mount Eerie with Julie Doiron and Fred Squire, Natalia Lafourcade, Sweet Trip, Andrew Bird, Reaching Quiet, surrenderdorothy, Gonjasufi, Isaiah Rashad, Mock Orange, Dr. Yen Lo and Arcade Fire.

>youtube.com/watch?v=C05C6fjBafU

are you the one who's linked me to this like 3 times

kek
yes
notice me senpai

i think its pretty cool & lain as the visuals fit it well

last.fm/user/alicemizuki

r8. h8, b8

thanks f am

do you need more?
morewords.com/ends-with/te/

>Last 7 days I have been into Steve Reich, Belle and Sebastian, Jam City, Jenny Hval, Mndsgn, The Last Poets, A Tribe Called Quest, GZA/Genius, Mogwai, Neon Indian

last.fm/user/nirvana1221

h-h-hi friendos

>Last 7 days I have been into Magazine, Big Black, The Gun Club, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Dead Milkmen, The Pogues, NoMeansNo, The Fall, Pere Ubu, Shellac, The Frogs, Hüsker Dü, Glenn Branca, Sunny Day Real Estate, Alice in Chains, Ween, Wipers, Acid Bath, Boris and Moistboyz.

cut your hair and get a job

last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/Cordett

Post anime or cute stuff in here NOW!

bump

last.fm/user/DianaBathory
wu, long time no see

last.fm/user/FaceCase2525

What was the last really cute movie you watched?

I finall made one family last.fm/user/PublicSatan

last.fm/user/Kawwaveh

if you enjoy lacklustre conversation then i'm your guy

>tfw you'll never see snowing, midwest pen pals, or algernon cadwaller live

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into Sleater-Kinney, Tiny Moving Parts, M83, Snowing, Young Thug, The Hotelier, Midwest Pen Pals, Touché Amoré, American Football, Frank Ocean, NoMeansNo, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Algernon Cadwallader, Hüsker Dü, Neon Indian, Duster, Panda Bear, Jeromes Dream, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and William Bonney.

last.fm/user/iindierokkers

wassup

bump

last.fm/user/manipulatedxs

>Last 7 days I have been into Bones, Joy Division, Flying Lotus, The White Stripes, Madvillain, Radiohead, The Microphones, Red Vox, Vanilla, Burial, clipping., Death Grips, Kanye West, Sonic Youth, Kendrick Lamar, Justice, Moon, Slint, American Football and Four Tet.

last.fm/user/crywalkers

just watched big trouble in little china for the first time, what an awesome movie

last.fm/user/Paskaan

Please be kind.

last.fm/user/katecroy

last.fm/user/freewhirrl

>last.fm/user/blqbrd
>gbc, wicca phase and slugga
my fucking guy

bump

last.fm/user/BasedViva

I really really like Kanye West

Last 7 days I have been into And So I Watch You From Afar, The Strokes, Women, Bowery Electric, hitorie, The Smashing Pumpkins, Run the Jewels, Kinoko Teikoku, Radiohead, Run the Jewels feat. Boots, Run the Jewels feat. Zack de la Rocha and きのこ帝国.

last.fm/user/Chief1561

last.fm/user/SculderMully

last.fm/user/iwasbeingironic

hi

omg the skateboard in that pic is completly fucked. One of the trucks is backwards. But nice music anyway.

last.fm/user/Zonark000

last.fm/user/AhoyItsJamzy

hi :)

i made a thread bc i am drunk and forgot to look at the catalog

last.fm/user/RuyLeikMe

>i listen to the replacements and then some