youtube.com/watch?v=i5xBeuB01jc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AIDS
I
D
S

I know that feel man

Only if it's post Game Queen. Anything before that is Patrician.

you mean with the major exception of Innuendo

Only if you care about what a bunch of randoms on Cred Forums think, fucking pussy

please keep posting this

F A T
BOTTOMED
G I R L S

EBIN! xDDD

I used to be a big Queen fan but I felt like sometimes they didn't have direction desu

Tips fedora

Edit: THANKS FOR THE GOLD!!! :D

More like
>It's not easy being a queer fag on Cred Forums

Its not easy being a fan of any classic rock (or dad rock as they call it) on Cred Forums.

Don't know what their problem is with classic rock. The best music of all time. Too many fucking indie/folk/nigger rap loving freaks in here.

Classic Cred Forums banter

Brian May was a mistake

Innuendo was Queen getting back on track and re-discovering what made them such a great band prior to 1980. Such a shame Freddie Mercury passed away after it came out.

Their first two albums are 10/10

THIS!

Post GOAT Queen

youtube.com/watch?v=HzdjMLKKdgk

youtube.com/watch?v=0EYUqsfl7gE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge18n2JCwBs

youtube.com/watch?v=i5xBeuB01jc

I'm don't consider myself a Queen fan, but I enjoy their earlier albums.

I like Queen fine, but they'll never be more than "pretty good" to me, you know what I mean? Their music has no real innovation, it just seems like it does sometimes because Freddie's voice was so good. So you're left with a handful of great songs, like Bohemian Rhapsody, Flick of the Wrist, You're My Best Friend, Don't Stop Me Now, Save Me. But you also can't ignore all the atrocious Roger Taylor songs and Literally Everything They Did After 1981.

I don't agree. It's a good album, but it has nothing to do with the pre-80 stuff. The title track is rancid, Queen forgetting they were never prog any more than they were really metal. The Invisible Man is closer to the core of Queen than a Spanish guitar interlude by Steve Howe, who would never have gone within smelling distance of them back when he was credible. I love how all the synth based tracks sounds like they've just heard Closer by Joy Division.

I disagree. I think the title track is great. Very reminiscent of Father to Son IMHO and I like that Spanish Flamenco guitar interlude in the middle. Head Long sounds like something that could've been on one of their Marx Brothers albums although I agree somewhat with your comparison to Joy Division concerning I'm Going Slightly Mad but there's a tongue in cheek sense of humor to the song albeit a sad one. This was a good album and it shows that Queen remembered what made them a good band prior to The Game IMHO.