ITT: we make album titles verbose

African Americans on an artificial body placed in orbit around the planet earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRmwpYyqs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why

because why not? don't you like in the powered flying vehicle upward of the expanse of water?

>mechanical bird-shaped device rising above a big expansion of salt water

Now you get the idea!
I think i'm going to listen to Child first letter of the alphabet

ejaculate permanently blemishes the summit of the large natural elevation of the earth's surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level

>mfw not a native english speaker with a limited vocabulary

cocoa-inclined ocean dwelling sea stars in addition to bratwurst persuaded hydrogen-oxygen compound

Terrible thread desu

Set of three works of art that are connected, and that can be seen either as a single work or as three individual works

seconded

My aesthetically very pleasing absence of light unnatural pleasurable imagination

anyone want to blaze some chronic and listen to "MMI"?

A condition arising from dissolved gases coming out of solution into bubbles inside the body on depressurisation. DCS most commonly refers to problems arising from underwater diving decompression (i.e., during ascent), but may be experienced in other depressurisation events such as working in a caisson, flying in an unpressurised aircraft, and extravehicular activity from spacecraft.

The Ascent and Descent of a man named Ziggy Stardust with the arachnids from the fourth planet farthest from the sun

i'm form reddit

Place of imprisonment predominantly meant for a social gathering with music and refreshments

Singer songwriter Sufjan Stevens has requested your attendance to move nearer, hastily, and embrace your auditory perception through a series of Illinois themed vibrations that travel through the ear.

Dubs and ill do the tracklist

rollin

An Internet meme is an activity, concept, catchphrase or piece of media which spreads, often as mimicry, from person to person via the Internet.

>the moon is artificial

Caninae of a profoundly tender, passionate affection

The moon isnt artificial you dunce

Roland

When the person or an entity used to further the purposes of another pummels the serious disagreement or argument he has a particular belief or idea as if he were a ruler of an independent state the thing that he understands to be true throws the battering at the time he travels to the violent struggle and He will be victorious in the entire object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to because he enters the enclosed space, surrounded by seating for spectators, in which a sport, performance, or show takes place there is no physical structure to physically harm at the time that your cognitive power Is your great and impressive power or strength so when you go out on your own, you grasp, carry, or support your own self with one's own arms and hands and remember that the distance from the top or surface to the bottom of something Is the greatest of elevation above ground and If you are completely aware of the place that you inhibit at this point in time, then you understand at what point you should touch down and If You move from a higher to a lower level, typically rapidly and without control it will not be an issue, because you will know that you are indeed free from error; in accordance with fact or truth.

holy shit thats a stupidly long album title. props user.

Underrated post.

Rolling

roll

the particular flavor relative to precipitation... what is there to gain from genuflecting?

Arachnidterrafirma

Heh.

Roll

Thar she be

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRmwpYyqs0
Not album related but fuck you

Celestial Body Within Which We As A Homosapien Species Have Decided To Congregate Upon Heading Toward The Socially Constructed Direction Commonly Known As South