What music does the alt-right listen to?

What music does the alt-right listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/alienmode/library/artists
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=1bSPNboKCzM
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Music that they enjoy.

I know sammy is a big underworld fan

My race is done, you're inheriting the earth, along with some other... undesirables, and that's cool bro, high five! But check it out, just remember who built this place alright.

hip-hop

God?

Essential Sam Hyde-core:
last.fm/user/alienmode/library/artists
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=1bSPNboKCzM

>his taste is actually good

huh

of course it is, why wouldn't it be

I got into Woob because of his lastfm

I didn't think a racist sexist islamaphobic neo-nazi would appreciate good art. Too close minded.

Is it not myopic of you to have not only labeled someone as all of those buzzwords, but also criticized their entire personality based on them?

Did he actualyl say all of this? I know it's sam hyde, but I don't believe in phtoshopping text and then posting it to other people if he didn't say it

I think he's being a goof.

We'll all be dead before any of that becomes an actual concern. Voluntary extinction is the only viable solution for our species.

>Voluntary extinction is the only viable solution for our species.
*closes my copy of conspiracy against the human race*

Yeah, he's a pretty smart guy. Here's a great insight into his political beliefs:
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2

That's right bitch when's the last time you felt dead trees between your fingers

just remember the only actual "alt-right" musicians are the people who do race realism weird al parodies of disney songs to redpill the cucks

Billy Corgan has been on Infowars many times

>watches info wars unironically
>pretty smart guy

lmao

Thanks Whitey

WTF I thought sam hyde the white supremacist was just a meme. How does he still have a show? SHUT IT DOWN!!!

being a lefty is boring hell even the retard who co funded vice could figured that out 10 years ago.

These
Cred Forums is an alt-right website

>Ron Paul
>leftist
say what

Shut the fuck up about the alt right you baiting cunts

Ever since Hillary mentioned this I've been saying way more Cred Forums shitposting and bait threads than before.

megadeth's dystopia

really tho it's literally an alt right album, read the lyrics

Boards of Canada

best_classical_studying_playlist_2016_two_hours(downloaded_with_yt_downloader).mp3

dad rock and sabaton
also sam hyde is ironic almost all the time in public.