>Album is depressing and bleak therefore it's nihilistic

This is just melancholy, not nihilistic

>I Just Wasn't Made For These Times
>Caroline, No
>not nihilistic
Good one.

They're not though. Once again, they're just melancholy

If an album was nihilistic it wouldn't have been made

dumb post my dude. sad feelings aren't all nihilistic, you're reading entirely too far into this album

I think the album is about a young man's loss of innocence and meaning, my dude. The second half of the album is highly nihilistic, my guy.

Let Love In - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Plowing into the field of Love - Iceage
Anything by Joy Division

my negro

Shut the fuck up, you're so fucking wrong

well it is abut the world ending and the decline of humanity as a whole

if the universe is meaningless then what are you so angry about?

Why does anything "nihilistic" have to always be black and white, and really dramatic?

Well that would certainly make it pessimistic, but not necessarily nihilistic.

because of meaningless faggots like you

It's about a Native American guy fucking a white woman while California finally burns down

Aren't you meaningless too, though?

I'm not him, but you're just further showing you don't know shit about nihilism. Just because you believe nothing ultimately matters doesn't mean you should sit around and DO nothing (ie. make an album or respond angrily to an internet post).

:(

Meaning is a white mans abstraction

because of that feel when no feels

why do things that don't matter?

why even live at all? I don't know about nihilism in general but for me personally, I feel as if I should make the most of the life I have despite it being entirely inconsequential in the big scheme of things.

> I feel as if I should make the most of the life I have despite it being entirely inconsequential in the big scheme of things.
why?

might as well make the most of what I have and squeeze every ounce of enjoyment from it possible

your question can't be answered simply, philosophers argue about this shit all the time.

what does that have to do with nihilism? it's crazy all of the things that have been associated with that word. being nihilistic does not make someone depressed, edgy, or an asshole. nothing about rejecting an objective meaning to life or system of morals implies that.

>might as well make the most of what I have and squeeze every ounce of enjoyment from it possible
why?

>your question can't be answered simply
why?

fair enough. it's dark, bleak, and about death, but it doesn't necessarily mean it has anything to do with nihilism, you're right.

it does however say something about the way the band felt about the world, it also says something about the kind of people who are into albums like F#A#infinity

idk just fuck off I know you're not serious but it's getting annoying

>tries to correct others on their use of nihilism
>equates to its purely existential sense

Seriously nobody has posted Deathconsciousness yet?

ITT: I have no clue what nihilism is.

Can't read the title, what's this album's name?

Next time just left click the image and reverse image search, but it's

Burzum - Hvis lyset tar oss

AYE

kek

>it's getting annoying
why?

so good

>why?
>why?
>why?
>why?
>why?
Why all these questions?
Why no answers of your own?
Why don't you go fuck yourself?

get on my level pleb ;)

>Why don't you go fuck yourself?
why?

youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8

Nihilist buttmad cuz he got BTFO with simple questions

BTC stuff is too straight up on the dark/depressing side to be nihilist though imo. Arizmenda in particular with their vocalist and his ridiculous amounts of self harm scars on his arm and abs areas.

Bruh...

10/10 tech death coming through

Hvis lyset tar oss

>why
>why?

damn...