ITT: Mysterious artists

ITT: Mysterious artists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC-bcMHozenGHM1uEgxG8rMg
youtu.be/BYteF-C4S_o?t=35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was he a tranny?

Why the fuck has Cred Forums been so obsessed with Les Rallizes Denudes lately?

memes

post rare mizutanis

The same way Lou Reed was.

The poseurcore thing brought them to the attention of a lot of people here.

Because they're Japanese so that makes them automatically good

I only really see a handful of Japanese artists frequently discussed on Cred Forums. Most of the musicians popular on this board are American or British.

fun fact: guitar face will break even the most stoic

feels can also break even the most mysterious

the residents

and

this dude claiming to be a part of Gerogerigegege
youtube.com/channel/UC-bcMHozenGHM1uEgxG8rMg

Mizutani really likes his sunglasses

hello

He also took selfies.

So does everyone else in the Japanese noise rock scene, really.

didn't you guys hear, this band isn't cool anymore

She posted that before they became a RYM meme, actually. She was ahead of the curve.

test

I wonder what Mizutani thinks about all the people he has influenced

i listened to lrd in 2010 when i was like 14. i grew out of it. hope you guys do too

not going to
>Cred Forums.org/banned
instead

is that you Rich

yup. you got me haha

i'd rather just shitpost again until actually getting banned

Are there any /x/-type musical mysteries?

I mean besides the obvious Paul McCartney, Kurt Cobain theories. Are there any outstanding questions in musical history that have not been rationally explained?

Also, while murderers and psychopaths may be frightening, I don't think they're all that mysterious.

Your mother and I think it's time for you to leave.

Robert Johnson I guess. Said to have sold his soul the devil.

There was also some generic prog album made by a guy who appeared out of nowhere and claimed to have been touched by an Egyptian god. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

There's a few musicians like Connie Converse and Jim Sullivan who simply disappeared without a trace

especially since he just released an album out of the blue

What's she been up to lately? She recorded a song for a Wim Wenders film a few years back and hasn't been heard from at all since. At one point she was supposedly making a new album.

youtu.be/BYteF-C4S_o?t=35
>you will never watch LRD play live in rural japan during the 60s-70s
it hurts

hey i made that pic

I want to know how he went his whole life being a recluse without developing mental illness.

>LRD
This isn't reddit

I noticed that Cindy Lee looks a lot like this person. There was an interview where he mentioned Les Rallizes Denudes... Now I see where he got his look from

>you will never heard mizutani and keiji haino play together in a blue cheer cover band in the early 70s

good job

>You will never be a part of a comfy underground avant-garde scene impenetrable to most

I'm glad the internet was invented most of the time, but I wish I was around to experience a true underground art community before social media made such a thing impossible.