Patrician as fuck

Patrician as fuck

>yfw you realize roger waters is god

It's their best

Its really good desu

I'M SPIRALING DOWN TO THE HOLE IN THE GROUND
WHERE I HIDE

fletcher memorial home is the only good track, this album is complete trash and if you think otherwise you should kill yourself

>title track
>Not Now John
>Post-War Dream

You should off yourself while I listen to this album to spite you

the best song is where his voice turns into a saxophone though

OK Roger

lol i thought you were talking about mum

It's a masterpiece. The only weak point is the title track, because it's too personal in relation to the overall theme, but yes, no band who got this big ever did something so honorable with their fame. Of course, it was really just Waters doing it, but it's wonderful that he did, and nothing released under the PF name since has had a fraction of its meaning.

BUT HOLD ON TO THE DREEEEAAAAAAAAAM

HE WONDERS IF YOU'RE SLEEPING
WITH YOUR NEWFOUND FAITH

I get what you're saying, but the title track is, out of context, the best song on the album. Not Now John is 50% shit and 50% good.

They disembarked in '45
and no-one spoke, and no-one smiled
there were too many spaces in the line
and gathered at the cenotaph
they all agreed with hand on heart
to sheath for good the sacrificial knives

but now

she stands upon Southampton Dock
with a handkerchief, and her summer frock
clings to her wet body in the rain
and in quiet desperation, knuckles tight upon the slippery rail
she bravely waves the boys goodbye again

(testing my lyrical memory)

It probably is the best song as a song, though I sometimes wonder if it's too much like Comfortably Numb.

Not Now John is on one level incredibly crass, but there's something touching about the way Gilmour is used to voice, effectively, his own opinions.

'I was just a child then, now I'm only a man' is ridiculously good, like Lennon-on-a-good-day/Dylan good.

Your Possible Pasts might be my favourite song on the album, actually. I'll just listen to it again.

Are Rogers other solo albums as good as this masterpiece?

Amused to Death is trademark Waters depth, but the music itself isn't very strong. Pros and Cons has some interesting songs, but it isn't very strong overall.

I started listening to a couple, and there was a lot of rancid synth-bed action going on, so I must admit I checked out. tl;dr; dunno.

This entire thread is cancer and should die

What the fuck are you talking about?

richard gere gerbil butt asshole