Marina and the Diamonds

Froot is her best Album

Other urls found in this thread:

marinadownloads.tumblr.com/tagged/EP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow those comments are mean. feeling depressed now :(

Daily reminder

I think it's time for Marina to retire and let the Charlis of the world rule supreme.

I don't want to post the years chart we see everyday so have this tumblrish one instead.

Whats your fav year?

whoever made this a massive faggot that can't accept that she's ugly as fuck now and gets uglier with every year, also the pic from 2013 is from 2015 and the pic for 2015 is from 2014. Fucking EH faggot listeners

>she gets more beautiful with every year
I guess that stopped

2010! Gosh I am so sexually frustrated guys! When will I ever be satisfied!? :'D

Why am I not meant to notice she's hot now? I mean, I don't think she was ever really dazzlingly beautiful, but she looks sexy now, rather than just pretty and charming.

i don't know your definition of sexy, but if you're talking about her body then i can see where you're comming from but not the face

No this is

Young Marina will come back

r-ri-right guys?

One last album, than she can disappear

I think she's grown into her face. Also, you're comparing heavily-retouched promotional shots where they seem to have tried to whiten her skin with very compressed jpegs of her in concert.

Definetly 2009. She way she looked like on Hollywood and Oh No! took my breath. 2012 is also pretty good. Its so sad that shes aging like shit. Just look at her after 2012 there is nearly no similiarities too her old looks. Just one album or some eps and than she can vanish

Casual pic from 2010, she aged like shit just accept it

this also
we got goofed again guys. This time the waifu meme is living up so we have to end this. Next time OP dont just simply say that froot is her best album. Just write why its the best album to start a nice discussion n-word

She's clearly not as hot there as she is now. She looks like your vaguely pretty cousin there.

They have but they cant handle it

This is what you meant right

you see those faggots will be the fucking reason why she wont release a new album i hope that all of them will die burning in a fire those filthy mongols

Yeah, I mean, her features in more recent pictures are just so lush and femme fatale, they've got this typically Mediterranean ripeness, I don't get how people can prefer how she looked earlier and with this Aryanising filter going on.

also she doesnt even look that bad on this pic shes quite beautiful, fucking girls and gay guys are making her insecure

She certainly looks insecure in the photo. As if someone just cursed her out, only for her to turn around for a candid photo.

>i hope that all of them will die burning in a fire those filthy mongols
These should be some of the new lyrics for her next album. Lets make it a more darker tone. >:)

i hope so. No but if there will ever be a reason she wont release a new album it will be that her fans are fucking betrayal and stupid sellouts. should have left instantly after EH

no, delet tis

She also stopped posting photos of herself for a while before that pic

yeah since she was very unactive on instragram twitter etc. so mostly people should realise now that she is aging bad and deal with it and not making fun of her

But i want her to be bullied and made fun of

not before she hasnt released her last album. After she released it she can disappear if she want to since my dreams will never come true

...but why is charli so much better?

simply because she isnt

Charli is so hot, woman who are otherwise not gay, would suddenly go gay for Charli.

is that a unibrow in the making? Also her voice is obnoxious compared to Marina's

But dat ASS DOE!

She has a great ass, coming from a marina admire but otherwise marina is better at anything

while Marina literally has no ass at all

yeah but youre comparing marina in her 30 with charli who is 20

Yeah but we are talking about ass. If Marina has a smaller ass even though she is older, then there you go, don't asses get bigger with age, till a certain age, but if Marina doesnt got ass at 30 then there is a problem.

Small ass = tight ass.

asses don't change in size with age, but here's an older pic of Marina's ass if still don't believe that she literally has no ass

that logic is fucking retarded, we're talking about ass cheeks and not the asshole. Also small ass means less skin for your dick

> that logic is fucking retarded
> Also small ass means less skin for your dick

Am I going insane or did you just rephrase what I'd said after calling it retarded?

Just because her cheeks are small doesn't mean her ass is tight, She could still have the biggest and losest asshole

Stop that. I have 'the diamonds'.

alright her ass isnt that big but at least she got some. And only because Charli has a nice ass doesnt mean that is tight etc. What if Marina has a tight pussy and a tight ass. Nonetheless if i could choose i would instantly go with marinas ass, but not with this one

I don't think you get it, she literally has no ass, her cheeks are Taylor Swift level

she has some ass. STOP WITH THIS.
also
>what are you listening to ?

She has wide hips but a flat ass

Also Are you satisfied and you?

Jealousy
its pretty sad that people are only listening to her albums without trying to search for some other work. I sometimes listen to her music 4 hours straight and it gets mundane after the time so i though check out some other music searched it up and found a great tumblr site where you find literally anything related to marina. Albums, eps and etc. If you guys want to i can post the link

I can search up myself, I never really liked Marina's unreleased stuff but i might check it out

even though you want to search it yourself here you go. It took me quite some time but luckily i found it.
marinadownloads.tumblr.com/tagged/EP

thanks user

waifu status: FUCKIN DROPPED

Cred Forums made fun of her for this for quite some time, this is old news user

>checking Marina's social media
don't, she's a massive cunt

She seems like the sort of artist you could become obsessed by and in awe of and end up in a precarious semi-psychotic state because of. Like when you think they're an emanation of Hecate?

2 weeks old. last time she tweeted i love you for some fucking reason and the newest of hers are her cats

she once tweeted a smily face on twitter to the exact same person who tweeted the same pic to her. found the tweet once but now its gone

i was obsessed with her a few years ago but then she aged like shit and it stopped, i still hope she kills herself though

Fuck off, you foul man.

for (You)

what are you even doing here ? Just leave this thread

Like you think they're the moon. Like when you fear what unreason they could drive you to, and give you an erection you refuse to touch.

Is she that kind of artist, anons?

wow what a cunt

Mariner looks so autistic desu, I bet she is still a virgin, I guess the autism is what the young girls and gay guys like on her.
And then you got this semen demon that lets you pump your salmon in her almond after show.

Old hag

>marina
>virgin

nigger nearly every song is about how she is either fucking somebody or getting fucked. She prob rapes someone everyday

Marina probably beats and rapes her husband

If her titties were small not a single person in this thread would give a shit about this woman.

Wrong, we do actually like her music.

Just fuck off normie, Marina and her music the only good thing in my neet life

Spotted the faggot that never actually a heard a Marina song exept maybe a Electra Heart one. Also her tits are gone

Strong pit game

look at his long dead face, his eyes are screaming for help while marina is pushing the butt plug deeper in his anus

same here dude
you both got it my niggas

with the looks she has small titties should be the last problem. shes simply one of the most talented artists ive ever seen. Only reason why FROOT kinda flopped is because she went back to her roots.while listening to her ep and unreleased tracks i realised that she was experimenting with her style and the music she made. It was very strange for me to listen to her music but i got used to it. EH was a mistake she also knows since she kinda went into that electro direction because dubstep and that other shit began to get famous, so joining the bandwagon was pretty much a big mistake she made. Just look at the views and comments of the music videos from EH and FROOT. at the videos everyone is prasing the work of marina but if you look at FROOT only girls and faggots complaining about her calling her a sellout for going back to her roots. Its just plain stupid and i h8 it that she sometimes sad or depressed and dont want to make music anymore. fucking faggots, if i was an artist id rather have fans that appreciate me and the work i do no matter what i produce, still making a living enough to live from (doesnt make that much money, considering her networth is around 3 million) or to have fans that suck every joy you do since you have to make music these faggots like

definetly Marina

yet another one of her desperate attempts at trying to imitate a more successful artist

Look guys! Marina is playing Pokemon Go! You know, like the modern youngsterz do these days! haha she's so relevant and not cringy and late at all

why are you guys doing this shit everytime, delet tis

forget the bad photoshopped pokemon go shit, what im asking myself is, is that a fucking sword on the ground ?

>yougsterz

words like these kills a man in the inside

her wrinkles are deeper than the ocean

guessing she's dressed up a mermaid or a sea god, an old hideous sea god and it's her scepter or something

oh boy, know i finally understand what you guys mean, if youre talking about her being cringy

this is actually sad, because it's gotten so worse that you can see the wrinkles around her mouth even when she's not smiling which means they are permanent

she will look like 50 before she will hit 35

I wonder what happened?

dont know disappeared into oblivion

What would you do if Marina killed herself and blamed her online bullies?

god i dont know. First of all blame the young girls and the faggots. After that just listen to her albums like i used to do

Finally be happy because she will never get older

woah. youre right that would be the best thing to happen. It would be even better if she would have to hidden albums or some unreleased shit

what would you do buddy ?

How many young girls/gay guys here?
I wonder what the ratio is.

Degenerate reporting in

i for sure am not a girl or gay so i dont know should ask you. You realise that the girls and gays your refering to mostly like marina for EH while Cred Forums despites that album, not meaning that there could be someone gay here

Okay, so one gay and one trans so far.

what are you talking about nigger, as i told you im not gay. fuck off

dont let this thread die pls

Who will play her in the probably never gonna happen biopic?

So, Marina is a beautiful woman who keeps getting hotter, who any genuinely heterosexual male would want to serve with his mouth, but who some selfish idiots are bitter with for having had a breast reduction, and who Mediterranean fecundity and lifeforce intimidates some waifu-seeking low energy wimps. Glad we clarified that.

*whose, couldn't type straight because of my distractingly ardent erection.

>keeps getting hotter

woah dude dont make me fucking laugh
i know that shes beautiful but shes aging like shit. I also dont know why guys are hating on her for the reduction. Im not a waifu seeking low energy wimp, her music made me to another person so i like to see if theres other people who had the same experience

the Marina XCX

holy fuck i really dont know that. as she once referred that people thought she would look like catherine zeta could do the job. by the time Marina is 40, she will look like a granny, while catherine will still look like in her 40 and shell do the job

Scared of the V, time on your hands to samefag.

nice try fag.

also goodnight

I would drink her urine and cut her name into my chest.

Wait, didn't she die in a car accident? What happened?

Meme magic brought her back from the dead

Her Bewbs are her Best anything.
2009 and 2012, ideal looks both them.
Would kill for a gf with that look and sense of style.