Why do all you white Cred Forumstants obsess over rap so much...

Why do all you white Cred Forumstants obsess over rap so much? You do realize that most black rappers hate us white people, right? Pic very much related

>black rappers hate us white people
How can you be that dumb?

Because they are betas who buy into the fake alphaness and think loudness and machismo are desirable traits in a young man.

I don't care if they hate me they still make music for my enjoyment LOL

>black race status: [ / ] pwnd

It's true and you know it

The same people they diss are the same people who buy their music

I hate rap and im white, i don't understand why alot of people like rap. But everyone has different tastes in music. So who am i to judge.

white hip hop fans are cucks

Why do you guys play Grand Theft Auto? You do realize that most criminals hate us, right? Pic very much related

>buy

I guess I used to hate my white friends back in high school

me on the right

Grand Theft Auto is a satire of American "culture". Wu-Tang Clan isn't satirising anything nor is it being self-aware, it's just dumb niggers being dumb niggers. What's enjoyable about the album is that it is so dumb and niggerish that it serves itself as unintended satire anyway.

>nigger

yeah we don't do that here, maybe try Cred Forums for your next post good luck user

Yes we do, now go have a cry in the corner over how insensitive and evil people of your race are. Maybe if you get enough Kendrick scrobbles today your inherited sins against the oppressed might be forgiven for a while.

nah, we really dont. have a looksie around the site! hope you like it.

racists always expect black people to not be aware of their constructed image, I think it's a projection of your own stupidity but I'm not really sure

we clearly do. Just went through at least a thoudsand pages of posts using the word on the archive. look. it's about to happen again
nigger

>You do realize that most black rappers hate us white people, right?
Lol what

Rappers love white people, they're their main source of income. White people tend to have a weird racial cuck fetish so the rappers are just giving them what they want.

exploiting a retarded demographic for your own benefit =! appreaciating and loving the demographic.

It doesn't mean hating them either

There's no evidence either way. They only say bad things about white people because that's what white people want to hear

>that's what white people want to hear
I wouldn't go as far as calling white listeners of rap "people. Something that lacks even a hint of human dignity can hardly be considered human.

i'm not an insecure little bitch who worries about what an artist would think of me.

There's literally no other reason to listen to rap. The song structure and instrumentation is so ridiculously basic and sparse compared to pretty much any other genre that the "message" is the only thing you could possibly get out of it.

Most rap is extremely boring and stereotypical. It falls in a few categories:

1. "Fun rap": mothafugin bitches in da club gangsta sex money bitches

2. "Conscious rap": My life was so hard, nigga! I was a gangsta but tha gangsta life is bad, but I wont betray my niggas in the hood you know why I sayin? i need to antone for my sins and not kill da white people anymore. Nigga! It's the white man is oppressing us, we need to rise up!

3. "Abstract/Experimental Rap": Pizza pizza nigga white man spaceships alien sex

you're trying way too hard man. you gotta work on your posts dude...

why do all you mutants enjoy breathing air so much? air probably doesnt even know that you exist

shit analogy

What a convincing argument!

why do you enjoy analogies? they probably dont even know you exist

Yeah, because talking about kung fu movies is so ghetto

xD so right xD