What do their lyrics mean? Is it carefully planned poetry to keep the masses confused, or is it absolute garbage?

What do their lyrics mean? Is it carefully planned poetry to keep the masses confused, or is it absolute garbage?

Most of it deals with depression, anxiety, growing up, insanity, loneliness, faith, love, etc. You wouldn't really get it if you've haven't been through it yourself. I'm surprised Cred Forums doesn't like them.

This

Teenager emotional stuff. If you're older than 18 these lyrics won't really get to you.

There's 'nothing' to get this is shit that the masses shove down your throat. There's has been a lot of music over the years that has tackled these topics and they were more insightful and better excuted than top

Think you meant to put "get" in quotations you fucking dumbass

This

It's absolute garbage.

Why are women so fucking stupid? "This" is what you say when you agree with someone you fucking retard

Is Blurryface the most genius use of a post-ironic faux-fraternized character in music history?

That their marketing team seriously needs to fuck off. Stop with the same fagging and influx of thread, we aren't interested in some flash in the pan pop band that won't be remembered in the next 3 years when all of there fans grow out of their angsty phase and finish high school.

When you agree with someone and have nothing intelligent to add
Why are men so fucking stupid?

Reminder Brandon is a convincted pedophile and you should never listen to anything he says

"turn bak time to the good old days"
OH IM SURE YOUR LIFE WAS SOO HARD
MOMMY AND DADDY DIDN'T LET ME OUT PAST 10PM SUICIDE "DEPRESSION" SO DEEP

Go back to jacking off to Lauren's feet faggot
No you just sound like a huge tool

You probably listen to twenty one pilots user fucking kill yourself

Ok, go do a background check on me and see what comes up. I have a clean record, fuck montie for starting this shit.

I do, but only way I'd kill myself is if I was an old man that had to have medical support just to live. Tough shit for you go listen to gaydiohead faggot

it's a meme dude. i hate montie too but it's still partly your fault for posting with a trip.

Can't damage control your way out of this, montie showed us the sick proof. Time to get a new identity, you sick fuck.

Pic related is Everytime I see you post. Maybe one day, they'll put you behind bars.

Sure what's your government?

I can take a joke, and play along, but when someone makes such a serious and baseless accusation about me like that you can't blame me for being pissed about it. This shit is crossing the line from memeing to flat out slander.

I really doubt that's real, since there's no proof behind any of his claims against me.

Can you give us more of your opinions so that I know what not to think or believe in

Based user. These sick child touching fucks have to be isolated and avoided. Maybe then they'll an hero.

then stop posting here with your trip and let montie feel like he's accomplished something. even though it is fucked up that he started this. stop posting here before some legitimate damage is done to your life because some dickhead wants to make a name for himself on Cred Forums.

>this thread gets made 40 times a day
>people still take the bait

How new are you? Tumblr macro suggests very much so.

More like preteen emotional garbage you wouldnt get inless you are a 12 year old girl

Hello user! This is a Cred Forums free board. If you would like to continue your misogynistic ranting, you may return to or . Have fun and G-d bless.

seriously stop wasting time here and focus on yourself and your life. i'm not justifying his actions at all but in a way you did bring this on to yourself, and the fact that he's willing to spread something so fucked up about someone for no reason says a lot about him as a person brandon. just get off your computer and focus on your life, no what goes on here. you've been entertaining and you've made me laugh a couple of times but i don't want to see your life destroyed over Cred Forums and montie. why the mods haven't perma banned him for this shit is beyond me,

Shut up beta faggot go get pegged by a fat bitch

Hello user, this is Cred Forums and we are a
/rèddit/ and /tumblr/ free board. If you woild like to continue to be a cuck return to reDdit or tumblr or consider suicide

A couple small concussions or the development of a drinking habit and your IQ is teetering on the brink of falling below 70.

Go fuck your dad in the mouth.

>Cred Forums is a board on Cred Forums

you smell of new

Brandon I looked you up and you come up on the sex offender registry. You are a disgusting pile of human waste and flesh and I hope you feel bad for diddling all those kids? How old were they? I bet they didint even give you consent which makes it not only statutory rape but pure rape.

You sicken me.

What more proof do you need, honestly.

Hi cuck, what happened to horseface?

Honestly Brandon that is so rude. Wow. Turn your trip back on

He tried to be PC so I tried to offensive as possible, your words don't affect me since you're not my gf you dumb faggot kys

>so I tried to offensive as possible
take a break, dummy