Thanks mu

So this is a long story kind of, but basically I was made to look like a rapist in the music community I was involved in for years. It's a huge blow to me because music is the only way I can really relate to people. Hoping to move in the next few years but I gotta finish school first. Anyways you mutants are the only connection I have to new and exciting music anymore so I just wanted to say thanks for everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pENTrbbfsDg
youtube.com/watch?v=9SwOCf4My2o
youtube.com/watch?v=SFWsU0NJvVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you faggot raper

Why were you made to look like a rapist?

Basically I broke up with my crazy bitch gf, she told a bunch of people I raped her because I didn't want to be with her.Come to find out she does this kind of shit to all her exes , I wouldn't of known that since she moves every two years because she's batshit. The moar you know.

>wouldn't of
im not so sure shes the batshit one

I'm glad Cred Forums is able to do something positive.

Just be gay
You aren't gonna run into this problem ever

she just mean's "it's not you, it's me"

i wonder what was the very worst thing we did

Dude, thats fucked... Fuck the guys who are toxic retards on this board by the way, we're with you

Lavren, maybe? Or getting the bassist from Diiv in trouble, but that was less our specific doing and more just him hanging around here.

We'll never reach /lit/ levels though.

>toxic retards
back to tumblr fagogt

i was hope for a more substantial effect on someone, hell be fine doesn't count

I'm not you god damn rape apologist

Thanks user, I just can't wait till I can be involved in music again, so many live shows I can't show my face at anymore. This time period feels like purgatory, makes me listen to a lot of albums I've been meaning to though. Also makes me try way harder at school.

What have you been listening to lately?

Just recently checked out loveless by mbv. Been meaning to for years, without the local music scene feeding me new music I've dug deep into some older albums. Also got into aphex twin and am open to pretty much anything right now. In some ways it's weirdly liberating .

>Just recently checked out loveless by mbv
/Thread

Hey I like those. Check out Beatwife and Ceephax if you like Aphex Twin.

youtube.com/watch?v=pENTrbbfsDg

I know that when I got really depressed I started searching for new music no one in my age group listened to because I felt alienated by everybody. That's when I found Doc Watson. He does mostly covers of old folk songs but it helped me a lot going through hard times. I don't know if you'll like it but I'll post anyway just in case.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SwOCf4My2o

I thought you were someone I actually knew irl, but there's a few things off. Scared the shit outta me. I knew a kid in your situation except he actually did it and I know he browses Cred Forums.

Till check these out! Definitely been searching for anything and everything. Got into this folk guy John fahey and funkadelic too! Looking for anything outside my normal stuff.

Dude first off I'm posting as user so theres no reason to lie, but secondly this whole experience has fucked my perception of people and how easy they believe this kind of shit. I used to think there was no way a girl would lie about something like that but I was really wrong. Don't ever judge a situation unless you have solid proof is all I'm saying.

Nah I'm not saying you are him, it's just that your story looked similar to his (from his pov) except he did it. I'm also really as sure as I can be without having been there.

Oh man I remember listening to Maggot Brain for the first time. Great times.

Also I'll post this because people never talk about Carson here. (He doesn't much stuff anymore I guess that's why). Still, he's a great guitarist.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFWsU0NJvVY

What's your ''normal stuff''?

No harm no foul user, can I ask you how you're so sure though ? I mean did the girl have marks or get a rape kit done or something ?

I don't want to divulge too much because the whole experience was so awful and embarrassing and if I told you it might lead back to me, a LOT of people use mu. I'll just tell you I was involved with rock and roll music though.

hey man good luck with what you're going through. no matter what we say, youre always welcome here

Unfortunately it was in the context of a relationship so it wasn't violent or anything like that. She did go to the police and the school, for all the good it did her, it wasn't just a mudslinging thing.

I am taking her at her word, but I know her super well and I've seen the mental anguish she went through over it. The breakdowns and crying and the terrible debilitating hold that it took over her life.

I get that. There's a certain level of intuition people should use with these things. One of the most disgusting things about this whole thing is that it undermines people that are actually abused, I can't stress enough how important it is for me now to go case by case with these kinds of things. Can't lol enough at feminist saying " believe all women" and shit like that. Lots of that attitude is what put the nails in my coffin. Anyways thanks for your input user.

It's pretty cool that Michael Gira goes on mu