/Gromes/

Discuss Cred Forums's most talked about musician.

Reminder to be nice to Grimes :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Rt_K4FXEx0
youtube.com/watch?v=z9AjomtrmjI
youtube.com/watch?v=W4CYRuJTfac
reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/53a1xf/grimes_live_at_global_citizen_event_canada_2016/
actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/150625586964/loveyouclaire-grimes-performing-global
jeremyindie.blogspot.com/2012/08/grimes-manchester-hmv-ritz-august-30th.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CeF8de6TqMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt0IiGxNntw
hideqi.tumblr.com/post/44499257339/actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion-by
genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk2V8EmOL5E
youtube.com/watch?v=s7rM67NPhZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfshjAsRKumjek3rgVUB7TvzzMURspMie
youtu.be/t1w63nSCWH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's your fav music video of hers friendo?

Describe Claire in ONE word

REALiTi or Vanessa, yours?

/gnomes/

I honestly need to watch more of em but I dig Oblivion's. I just think it's a really funny thing of her to do

HelgAngrymimesfromcanadiahhh
Clairedelalunaticbushturd
Theowlwasatfirstachameleonmothers

archipelago

What do you find funny about Oblivion?

Grimes is David Letterman's illegitimate daughter. Proof in photo, blow it up.

REALiTi

Shining Road and Jewel are the best 90s Grimes tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Rt_K4FXEx0

youtube.com/watch?v=z9AjomtrmjI

Boucher

just the fact she showed up at some random dirt bike racing/football stadium playing her music off a jukebox to make her video, and watching her interact with the randos. idk it's super cute, very grimes

kind

hermaphrodesiac

'Stoptryingtotouchmeyousycophantictwitbitch'#grimesinonewordorsentence

Whitepowermiddgihhhtttt

What age did grimes peak?

outstanding find

patron saint of numales

hahaha what a pretty girl what the fuck

ultra-hipster

Grimes

disgusting

love you

Huh.

Y-You too...

Lol hi Montie

...although the instructions were to describe her in one word - not yourself.

That is the look of a girl whose first move is reverse cowgirl

REALiTi or Oblivion
Chill
A collection of islands lol
love you
Heard that

hey Montie

omg it can't get more real than that
are you from the future?

goddess

>implying Grimes isn't a virgin

claire

i like grimes, but this

DELETE THIS

>gromes

Just another step towards becoming /kpg/. Please stop

So you're saying you're a nu-male?

remember - be nice to grimes you bastard

she can't get laid

why is she so loved in Cred Forums? she seems cool but her music is mediocre at best. i'm confused

>Providing the means for a mind to think a thought through a given medium is no different than building a fence in your front yard.

Would you defend the noble artist from any negative consequences they propagate if it were CP being created? If not then then your convictions are allowing you to reason inconsistently.

And my pyramid scheme of virtue signalling idea (think justin bieber saying i'm sorry or walking 500 miles to her front door) just means that the first one to preach a virtue benefits the most in ways actual devotees to the virtue can not by simply believing in it. The only way to achieve a semblance of the benefit and status eluded to is to preach it to others loudly before the novelty wears off on the masses.

From the outside it just looks like the originator only searches for novelty as a tool to garner interest for his slightly altered traditional message.... but this process seeks to make most of the others dependent on novelty and being commanded or manipulated.

yeah whatever. Its fun and its the way I want to live. I love Grimes music and I am a numale. there said it

I've been drinking and don't feel like talking about crowd psychology and means of exploiting cognitive heuristics, sorry user.

I will say that the issue you're having is trying to apply simple principles uniformly, which by necessity ignores nuance and thus masks its own deficits. This is why logic must exist within a broader logical framework, to better handle and adapt to the demands of the greater whole (going back again to the brain as a machine). ie, there are obvious differences between the existence of a fence, and CP production. If you really want to delve into that logic, you have to get into the means and degrees of control a given individual has available. In some cases you must control yourself via your environment, in others you can simply modulate yourself. Another thing I don't feel like getting into.

I'll just give the answer. It's not about a mere thirst for novelty, an endless, empty, mad pursuit of the new. Unless you consider finding a new piece of a puzzle and realizing you can use the objects you already have in a different way.

Ah fuck it, I don't feel like doing this shit. I will not be made to explain the obvious. I'm done.

i hope our grimey is sleeping well tonight

to us her music is great. you should give it a close listen.

once it clicks you'll realize just how good it really is.

To be fair the fence and thoughts through any given medium was your comparison.

I don't want you to stop your creative endeavours, user. I'm sure many people appreciate your services because they don't know any better. I just want people generally to question the possible multifarious underlying motivations of the people they continue to respect because that's what they once did in a moment of weakness.

i hope she has a nightmare and wakes up to james' stank breath. then i hope she stubs her toe getting out of bed for a glass of water. then i hope she trips on something and hits her forehead. i hope she then tries to get a glass and she accidentally drops it in her bemuddled, groggy state.

i hope james wakes up to find her sobbing in the kitchen at the fact that universe decided to piss on her.

i hope it inspires good music.

cunt

You don;t have to be conscious for you to lose your virginity.

le authentic quirky girl

Because her music is actually awesome, user, if you don't like it you haven't given her a chance.

mysterious

She's had more cocks than you've had wanks

Is she praying or something?

It would make more sense to me if somebody thought it was "bad" rather than mediocre.

>the way I want to live
Asexually is no way for a man to live. you do realise that for some queens the power you have between your loins is something that is most pleasurable to control and negate. Either way you put it you are a tool, might as well get exactly what you want while being used.

it's very passable stuff, just needs to annunciate her words more clearly.

Get out

he's still going to care, it's really no use

grimes does love a girthy beat. Apparently, when the amount of spunk spilt over her is equal to the amount she has collected in her uterus then she becomes a demi-god. Keep up the good work.

eh, it's not really lyrics music

Are you hard? then why does she kick up a stink about them when people hear 'em 'incorrectly'.

doesn't want to be understood

that's understandable.

She's a grown woman, you don't need to tell other people to be nice to her.

How did you find that picture so quick? Or did you just have it knowing there's be an opportunity to post it at some point, in which case how many of those kinds of pictures do you have on your hard drive?

Hi friend. Did you know that women only get 77% of the orgasms in P in V sex. That's a conspiracy that demands niceness to solve. I sincerely hope you would do nice things to her if the opportunity ever arouse.

PiV is rape

But she's not here to defend herself.

Her resistance will only make me benis HOTTER!

Unfortunately the prevalence of genital cutting worldwide compromises the viability of this sort of data (which is apt to be self reported anyway). Whether it be neonatal circumcision in the US and elsewhere, or female genital cutting, people who are not in their natural state should not be sampled. At the very least it should be kept separate if the intention is really to unravel the dynamics at work.

Not if her legs spread out make the letter Y a.k.a. the international symbol for 'yes'

Write a story based on this picture

is that Marnie Stern's dog?

man i miss Marnie Stern with Zach Hill. That was so much fun, even if it was kind of dumb.

Well I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry.

Probably, plus it literally says Marnie on her collar.

>How much for you to be my slave, tonight? haha
>You're bold AND cute, how bout I'll let you be MY slave if you go and tie yourself up in the unused dressing room ... GO SLAVE!
>awesome!
>and don't talk.
>Now, where are you, slave boy?
>Bet you weren't expecting a slave revolt so early on in the evening, grimey.
>ugh, get off me! you're meant to be m--
*muffled moaning*
>did you say stoop or stop?
>okay stooping in deeper, say when.

All I can think about is trying to interact with another human being while you're in severe pain, or numbed by years of psychological (mal)adaptation.

Unfortunately I'm incapable of adaptive responses, nuance, spontaneity, basic working memory, etc, so I either rely on apathy and a detached demeanor, or an induced state where I don't give a fuck and do whatever I please, shutting off a lot of my inputs and mental functions related to theory of mind, empathy, and self awareness. A blunted approach, which I suppose on occasion might come across as charismatic, but is an illusion that dissipates quickly. I also rapidly polarize between states where I'm practically stuttering and stumbling over trying to communicate even the most simple sentence, or with ease telling people exactly how it is and is going to be.

It's been a strange life, Grimes. I guess I'd like a Halfaxa CD. I'm a plebeian and have neither a competent turntable, nor an ADC.

you people are sick, seriously

Hey, fuck you, bud. Alright?
Alright bud?
Bud? Alright? Fuck you.
Alright? Bud, Alright?
Fuck you, bud.
Fuck you.

NORMIE GET OUT!!!!

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
NORMIES RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good to know

I wonder what would Grimes response to this would be?

good to see her not smiling for once.

"It's so great that you recognize your injuries so eloquently, unfortunately I only sympathize with people who have actual real problems, so unless you have the cut marks to prove it then take your pity party elsewhere."

I would only say the last paragraph.

Jokes on you Grimes, if I had cut marks my problems would likely be fixed :^)

do it, faggot.

I can say that with a straight face cos words have no meaning other than sound and my message has no consequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4CYRuJTfac

pretty accurate it seems for someone singing stuff like "I was sitting down by myself/Thinking 'bout my mental health/Drank myself stupid onto the floor/You know I'm gonna do it more" probably at that very concert

I'm talking about surgery to sever the trigeminal nerve root.

If I killed myself it'd probably be by jumping off a bridge in the dead of winter. Blood loss is romanticized, but not necessarily apt to kill you properly barring complete destruction of the heart.

Grimoire

Claire Boucher-Letterman

dildo

>implying there's a single drop of kike blood in Claire

Kys

shes probably just mucking around. she says she doesnt believe in the christian god.

yes

It's a Wonderful Life is romanticized also.

there's something about her upper body that makes her repulsive looking. isn't she that recent bjork ripoff or something?

Good, I love Grimes!

She's the epitome of everything that deserves a slow, cold death

looks sexy to me.

>epitome of everything that deserves a slow, cold death
that should be said about grimeshaters aka bouchervillains

she looks horrendous lmao how can you look this bad

I would take one for the team, I mean, she wouldn't be the worst I've done lets just say that.

I wonder what her feet smell like

I thought grimes was meant to inspire creativity in her fans, this is abysmal smack talk.

garbage bin juice

in a way i like grimes threads, because if someone who can't make decent music can >make it> than who knows. maybe we can too, not to mention our music looks so much better in comparision

I am less deluded as waifufag than you as musician

post my music famalam

Don't give shit about your music, that's the difference

> Grimes Harkonnen
What did she mean by this?

call for race war

KEK

>omg I can't believe it's the supreme leader of Canada standing next to Justin Trudeau

>I don't give shit about music, that's the difference

fix'd. what they paying you?

REALiTi

ArtistOfTheDecade

reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/53a1xf/grimes_live_at_global_citizen_event_canada_2016/

Be nice to Grimes, you retarded Montie.

Mediocre? Listen to it more. Her music will grow on you with every listen, trust me.

Some cool GIFS: actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/150625586964/loveyouclaire-grimes-performing-global

How delusional.

>if someone who can't make decent music can >make it>
Can't make decent music? According to whom? You? Critics?

>maybe we can too
Try it. See who gives a fuck about it.

>not to mention our music looks so much better in comparision
Prove it.

Grimes = Greasy autist.

(You) are the actual greasy autist.

source?

haha

I smiled

man if people actually cared they'd make gifs with a solid frame rate

Old review: jeremyindie.blogspot.com/2012/08/grimes-manchester-hmv-ritz-august-30th.html

>The Guardian newspaper said of Grimes: ‘By sounding a little like everything you've ever heard, the whole sounds like nothing you've ever heard’. The 24 year old from Vancouver has talked about the influence of Napster which came along with she was 11: "I went through my adolescence having this revelatory experience – I can have any music I want and I can get it immediately. For me and for a lot of people I know, there's this musical eclecticism that happened." As a result, her music has an amazingly wide array of influences ranging from industrial, electronic, pop, hip hop, R&B, noise rock and even Hildengard von Bingen, a visionary proto-feminist from 12th century Germany.

>We live in a golden age of incredibly democratic and wide ranging access to music, a situation unique in history. Beethoven’s influences were primarily the Viennese classicists that came before him such as Mozart and Haydn. He was revolutionary in his music in developing the formal classical style into romanticism, where feelings and ideas moulded the sounds he made. Yet, he still worked with existing forms (such as the symphony) and orchestra. It’s beyond my comprehension to imagine how he might have developed if he had access contemporary technology. Yet, since Grimes is also a musical genius, she gives some pointers as to what might have transpired.

[continued]

[continued]

>Claire Boucher became involved in the underground electronic music scene whilst at University in Montreal, spending evenings in the Lab Synthese, an experimental music performance space in an old textile factory. A friend taught her how to use Garage Band, and she became so obsessed with composition that she was thrown off her course for failing to attend classes. She studied ballet for 11 years, and absorbed the western classical music heritage. At the same time, she listened to and admired performers such as How to Dress Well, Swans, Nine Inch Nails and the Cocteau Twins. This culminated in a moment of realisation: ‘One day I was listening to music and it suddenly made sense to me how it was constructed'. Grimes' third album, Visions, released by 4AD this spring is incredibly imaginative: it’s clear that her mastery of the theory of composition has freed her to experiment. Her mastery of the rules of music has allowed her to stretch and manipulate them to breaking point.

>Gimes is a famously eccentric character, a slight, edgy presence when she wanders nonchalantly onto the stage. Like her idol Hildegard, she uses fasting and sleep deprivation (also drugs) to achieve a state of higher consciousness before composing. The music can be described as heavy electro pop, predominantly based on synths and drums It combines earth shattering bass with a French delicacy (Grimes is of Québécois descent). It’s a mistake to assume the beat takes centre stage: the emotional centre is Grimes’ remarkable voice, an other worldly falsetto, often looped. She’s a minimalist, stretching and flickering tunes in and out of focus, the ethereal vocals sometimes layered like renaissance polyphony. The effect can be dark and melancholy in the manner of Zola Jesus, but there’s a spiritual light at its core, which is incredibly uplifting and inspiring.

[continued]

>Prove it.
easy

youtube.com/watch?v=CeF8de6TqMY

[continued]

>This was my second time seeing Grimes in a week, having enjoyed her amazing Reading Festival performance. This Manchester gig had been upgraded to a larger venue, yet the atmosphere didn’t match that in the Dance Tent a few days earlier. Performance is a living thing, and thus unpredictable: the audience last night didn’t engage with Grimes in the way the frenzied younger one had done previously. The sound, normally excellent in this venue, had the vocals balanced too far back, whilst Grimes herself seemed more earthbound. By the time she came on stage, I’d been standing on the front barrier for three hours, and endured two support bands who didn’t inspire me at all, so perhaps I was in a less receptive frame of mind too.

>Yet you should take a risk and see Grimes live: if the stars are aligned correctly, as in Reading, you will have a magical experience which will fuel your own creativity for days. Even last night, Oblivion and Vowels = space and time felt like a heavenly synthesis of the last 800 years of musical culture. The addition of two dancers who moved like wild, mythical creatures in the dim light added to the sense of mystery, whilst the whimsical look in Grimes' eyes and flashes of mischievous smiles epitomised a sense of freedom. Her recent self directed video for Genesis gives window into her unique thinking: you should take a risk and embrace that which is challenging and different.

[end transmission]

Grimes is shit

Prove it.

grimes is ok, claire is shit

What?

Sheeet

If dubs lord kek strikes grimes dead within the coming year

she'll be fine

When they ARE there to be understood, she wants people to understand them.

>then why does she kick up a stink about them when people hear 'em 'incorrectly'.
There's a reason why she retracted that statement she made about people misinterpreting Medieval Warfare's lyrics - because it wasn't really a fair criticism given how self-describably obscure her lyrics tend to be (I'm a huge fan of ALL aspects of her music, but even I will admit that her lyrics are - more often than not - a veritable Rorschach test for what people think they are hearing.)

that's the sluttiest thing I've ever heard.

Call someone tell grimes to stop the lewdness?

Why that annoys you?

don't slut shame, people.

How slow, troll-user?
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt0IiGxNntw

Oblivion

why? let her do what she wants

She lurks Cred Forums

holy shit muh dick!

Lmao

Sometimes I have lewd fantasies like holding hands with Grimes, her hands are sticky

>Implying she hasn't had Ashkenazi penis inside of her
So I guess, "right now".

why are you doing this satan?

she is pure, pls stop

GRIMES WHERE IS YOUR HAND

When you see that triforce tattoo

What do you consider the best direction she could move in musically?

I'mean kind of at a standstill because /bleep/ would be a cop out but old/new wouldn'the be good.

If she can do something innovative after this pop stint maybe I'll buy into her again but it would be hard to top some of her previous tracks that were pretty accessible pre-Art Angels and that'she already been done as well.

she's Twilight Princess

im eager to see what she comes up with next. i hope her good life isnt killing her creativity.

Daily reminder that Grimes has an attractive waist and hip structure.

harsh noise direction would be pretty interesting

Thanks friend, but I member'd

She's going for the mainstream and seem to not only want to make it, but make it big. It's very unlikely she'd do anything niche at this point that existing listeners might buy and think "what the fuck is this shit? What is she thinking?" Because then the momentum fizzles out.

So interesting, but not likely. At least not as an actual promoted album.

Ouch. Dropped.

She deserves to get whatever she wants

rude

Rude because she's whatever pure thing, or rude from a musical standpoint? If you choose the latter you'really almost objectively wrong. She's selling/sold out to the dime-a-dozen pop scene, a far cry from everything until her last album, and she'll have a good time from here but that should mean nothing to a listener.

dropping an artist because they do what they want, she wants to bring something fresh to pop that's her right, if you drop her because of that it's her loss, art angels is a comfy album

Grimes has always earned her way, but she would care as to why.
It wouldn't mean anything to the listener if it meant nothing to her. You're making it sound like fame matters more than the actual work.

>what the fuck is this shit? What is she thinking?
exactly my thoughts when i heard medieval warfare

dream grim

what is this condition called user?

Trigeminal neuralgia, type 2.

I was drinking yesterday, and it made the pain much worse. While ethanol doesn't always do that, combined with the overall shitty feeling of booze, it certainly reminded me why I stopped.

I didn't make it much of the way through. Probably bother to eventually.

She's looking very nice. I love her.

any evidence?

It's not a good grimes track, it was meant to impress people.

Maybe an even more aggressive style than AA. Or maybe Grimes will surprise anyone with an ambient album, or something really out there that you never knew you needed it. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy any piece of music made by her (I even liked the mushc maligned Go & Medieval Warfare).

hideqi.tumblr.com/post/44499257339/actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion-by
genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated

look at the dates

People should love her.

It's going to be okay.

Stfu Jew

lol look at her stupid face here lol

I'm only seeing the nipple-city

lmao look at how happy she is

have you EVER been even slightly happy, kut?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hk2V8EmOL5E

What do you think? I like him.

Promise.

>It's very unlikely she'd do anything niche at this point that existing listeners might buy and think "what the fuck is this shit? What is she thinking?"
Yeah - have you been paying attention to the reactions to Medieval Warfare?

still no evidence that she actually "lurks" Cred Forums oscasionally

well, there's an evidence that she lurked Cred Forums for at least month, I doubt she will ever leave some other evidences ever again

that's cuz she is not lurking this shithole, she is too successful for that

>she is too successful for that
lmao
tho I don't think she lurks it now

NIN are past, Grimes is the future of music

Grimes is the present.

Also this

I don't get why so many Cred Forums users hate her...

"Grimes is shit" is a meme made to trigger insecure grimes fans.

>so many Cred Forums users
he is just samefagging user
all people love grims

why is nobody as good as Swans?

It would be great if we stop having these threads here, I don't want Grimes to be popular, it would ruin my experience with her music, fuck you OP.

Look at him

Agree with you.

Stop posting pics of my future wife, you creeps!

is this a cringe thread?

Our future wife.

>I don't want Grimes to be popular

Every Grimes show i've been to has been sold out, too late friendo

Do you think that she can get killed by some fan or the synth-pop electronic mafia?

Hope not.

oh, i get it, you like, listen to this ironically? like youre so beyond normal taste that you like shit thats actually really truly terrible?

You're such a try hard. Careful with that edgy opinion, pleb.

But Grimes is great.

stupid numale hipster

memes

MEME
MEME
MEME

MEMMMMMEEEEEE

YOU'RE GETTING MEME'D

MEME MEME MEME
MEME
MEME!!!!!!!!!!

woah, hey /grimes/

i'm grimes

Hi Claire.

kek what a dumb post

why are your feet so big and look so smelly?

grime

No, you.

why are you thinking about them, you creep?

Why did she disable her instagram comments

Because her fans are disabled

Laughed.

coward

they were filled with mra shitters

what did i do???

This is the objective truth

>gif
idiot

i mean't grimes

bye

forever

Are all her live performances terrible or just the ones on youtube. I love Grimes but the idea that she can't sing her songs without some sort of auto tune or modulation upsets me

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=s7rM67NPhZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4

user what the hell

Did you see her live irl? If not, shut the fuck up. The shitty amateur filmed live videos don't do her any justice.

At least watch some decent quality videos like these ones:
dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593
v
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfshjAsRKumjek3rgVUB7TvzzMURspMie

>the idea that she can't sing her songs without some sort of auto tune or modulation upsets me
This is her style, like it or not. The recorded versions of her songs used the same technique.

Guy i hope you're ready

you don't need to be this upset

introducing...

...grimesace

Sorry, I overreacted.

minimalist ambient or world music or both at the same time

or a grimes field recording album

i love it

Okay, here i am. What?

She also disabled the comments on her new MV's
Dumbo doesn't realize that she will lose views this way

flawed

I'm sure she has at least a couple legitimate irrational haters on here, but by far most of what you see here is obviously Anons hating on other Anons - and being just smart/shallow enough to use her existence as bait to push other people's buttons.

>lose views
Are you there mainly to watch the video/picture or the comments? She has her own reasons to disable these comment sections. Just look ITT as a proof: most people are evil pieces of shit under the mask of anonymity. She's tired to read the crap people write about her work.

I wonder how it makes her look.

The abuse is pretty severe.

i heard she mirrors it onto james.

grimes doesn't want stupid mra shitposts on her videos.

>Doesn't realize she has multiple Instagram accounts that she uses in different ways...

It makes her look like she is afraid of scrutiny. In my opinion she should be more outspoken and maybe not second guess every post she makes, since usually, she says the right things - she must have someone around that can help her with the wording of it...

Who is this weird girl?

we're still trying to figure that out. we've got our top anons on the case 24/7 researching and analyzing the data. so far it's been inconclusive, but we remain vigilant that one day the enigma might be understood.

for now all we know is that they make sick beats.

Send me a report when the researching and analyzing the data is finished.

>they?

Tbh the fact that most performers are so terrified of not sounding perfect in live performances that they actually resort to things like auto tune upsets me (as a fellow performer.) And yeah - I've seen/heard her live recently. She could actually legitimately sound like shit and it wouldn't matter - her live energy is that powerful.

I don't care about this meme in the slightest, but that image of her with hairy armpits is just laughable.

>look how strong I am
>woman
>WITH ARMPIT HAIR
>not trying to hide it
>how non-conformist

embarrassment to women everywhere.

Grimes doesn't use autotune live. She's singing over pre-recorded backing vocals (for fuller vocals) and sometimes she adds some effects with her Boss vocal pedal. She sounds like shit rarely, when she must sing high notes for a long time (like Butterfly live). But usually she's pretty close to the recorded versions.

>Waaaaah! A girl didn't shave her body hair!
>Let me whine on an image board because anytime I see something that doesn't please me I have an unignorable urge to throw a tantrum
>I'll do this while remaining unaware of the fact that it makes me look like a huge piece of shit who believes women exist for my pleasure
>while also implicating myself as a red pill moron who thinks everything women do is for judgement of men
every day I spend on this board I see more and more reason to think that James was right.

I bet all my money that you have armpit hair too, moron. What is your problem if she doesn't want to shave it? She doesn't exist to please you and she doesn't owe you anything.

>James was right
About?

Everything.

Elaborate.

twitter.com/elite_gz

go find out for yourself. I'm not here to spoonfeed you.

Don't be such a prick.
Thanks for the link anyway.

bye

Nah. He's net incorrect because he's missing the bigger picture.

Among the first arguably maladaptive things I realized as a child, was to hate everyone equally. Men, women, young, old, black, white. I didn't get into the tribal shit, I thought they all sucked and all had the capacity to be moronic shitheads.

Unfortunately people who had a more "top down" approach, and moved in that direction, become very susceptible to getting stuck in the trap of false enlightenment that James is clearly displaying here.

Again, net, incorrect. Net. So don't start any bullshit.

hi

How many IG accounts does she have then?

There are multiple people livin inside Grimes's mind, she calls them art angels.

hi..

Post them or gtfo

wow these tweets are funny

5? She has only 2 as far as I know: actuallygrimes & trashique2.

>t. james

Grimes!

Living in the real world.

:(

Greems

>Women with smaller figures wearing big goofy boots
Endlessly cute.

what is THAT

grems

it's a good thing there's ample time between these posts or I would have died of cuuuuute overload

grums
grm!

ddduuuuudddeeee likee
like...
woooooowwwww

totally duuuude!

goofball

Currently streaming live:
youtu.be/t1w63nSCWH0

Grimes and Kaytranada are definitely not performing - for whatever that's worth...

Who's gonna perform?

I hope our Grimey wins. AA is a masterpiece.

what is gramz laf to?

The Polaris Prize that she will win?