** SMASHING PUMPKINS RADIO **

I know there are at least a few Cred Forumstants like me who are huge Pumpkins fans. Thought you guys might be interested in this new online station a fan made. He's uploaded unreleased stuff and great live stuff to the stream.

It's meant for people who have exhausted the studio material and want a true Pumpkins station that isn't their biggest hits mixed in with 90s grunge shit.

Link: satur9radio.myl2mr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

satur9radio.myl2mr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=03R93uo0V3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guess i was wrong :(

I love the Pumpkins and I thank you for sharing this with me ;)

you're welcome friend :^)

Massive fan who believes 90%of their songs are gold. thanks a lot senpai-a-lam

Big fan also thanks user appreciate ya.

Can we make this a pumpkins general thread?

Thoughts on the song Snail? Slowly becoming one of my favourites by them. Gish is underrated.

glad you guys appreciate it, desu Gish is the only stuff I haven't truly explored yet and I don't know why

also if the station has a few errors now and then it's because it's brand new and he's still adding track/tweaking it, so don't give up on it.

EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS

Noice

Fucking love Gish. Wish Billy got back to his goth influences. Nothing sounds quite like Gish. Gothic, psychadelic, dreamy, fuzzy. Really unique album.
>the bass on Rhinoceros

Great work!

Yo dude thanks ive been waiting for someone on Cred Forums to talk about the pumpkins that wasnt making fun of billy in his later years.

>snail
yah love perks of being a wallflower
story of my life

>satur9radio.myl2mr.com/
goddamn this is pretty good stuff, anyone know what's playing now or just before? Shazam don't know it and 2000.05.14 08 isn't much to go on

What did you Corganfags think of Zeitgeist? I liked the more stoner rock sound and it has a few good songs. Not as bad as everyone says it is. It does have some garbage songs though.

>2000.05.14 08 isn't much to go on
it's the eighth track played on that date you dummy

you pretty much said it

HAHA

Hey this is pretty sweet, thanks user! Also, anyone else kind of liked Oceania?

yep, I don't skip any songs

No. Both of these albums are shit. The only reason you want to like them is because you werent a teenager in the 90s.

absolutely was a teenager in the 90s, both albums are ok yet obviously not as good as the top tier pumpkins stuff

i really wish they made a full dream pop album with d'arcy singing. daydream is one of my favorite songs by them

Thanks for this OP ! Great idea

>snail
Probably the best song on the album

We might get a new album soon which should be "gish and siamese dream-era inspired" as Billy said recently, but with the latest stuff he put out, I'm not expecting something that great. Let's hope it turns out good.

Yeah, it's ok as you said, but it's certainly not on the same level as the previous ones

Never listened to the Pumpkins in the 90's you projecting assblister

Yep. It feels spacious and inspired as fuck, they really nailed the prroduction on that one. Some of the best tracks Billy did since the 00's. Pale Horse, Quasar and Oceania are some of my fav Pumpkins songs.

My favorite songs at the moment are "There it goes" and I just can't ever get enough of "Death from above"

Didn't the fatso say that after the more pop orientated Eulegy he'd make something more experimental?

He said a new solo record is coming soon, and he wants to get reunited with the old members of SP to make some stuff in the gish-SD style.
He does speak about that in his last facebook post (Cred Forums won't let me put the link) after the wrestling part, around 5:00

Pretty nice station.

hey OP, do you have a link or name for that live version of Today playing now ?

>new solo record
Fucking
W H Y
H
Y

I DONT WANT TO FIGHT

Yeah surprisingly. I think its really soild all the way through. Pale Horse has become one of my favorites SP songs.

he did say that and it was called Day for Night and it got canned, but one of the songs was used for a wrestling promo so you can hear why it's a good thing that happened: youtube.com/watch?v=03R93uo0V3U

in regards to the solo record it was produced by Rick Rubin and is almost finished

everything playing on a station comes from the website linked in its description. your best chance of finding it is there.
it's produced by Rick Rubin which doesn't necessarily mean anything but could be interesting

I got a bunch of cds when my Dad passed and Mellon Collie was one of them. gave me new respect for Billy. Thanks m8.