Bands That Actually Piss You Off

Pic related. I hear them at work 24/7, and its to the point of suicide. Why do mid twenties to early thirty somethings like this shit?

Wtf I hate Flea now

Odd, I don't hear them on the radio at all except for occasionally Dani California.

I swear this band is so bad..unfortunately it seems to be making a resurgence too

I work in the service ind. because uni, and it seems like everyone between 25-30 is in love with RHCP, creed, nirvana, and basically every terrible adult contemporary out there

>adult contemporary
>implying anyone but 13 year olds has ever listened to those bands

No John, sorry. They can fuck off.

I'm listening to Purple Stain right now and there's nothing you can do about it, OP.

They're like nailing grape jelly to the wall. Just like with Don Henley, people continue to eat the crap they pull from their butts no matter how awful.

Fckin nickelback jesus christ

I used to like them a lot, I still like them but I haven't been listening to them very much recently. I really liked freaky style

Could you elaborate on why you don't like them

Really liked them when I was a teenager, hate them now
like wtf, what's changed

Linkin Park

>make something GOOD already

not gonna lie probably tame impala

Everything about this band is extremely annoying.

Flea and John are great musicians independent of the RHCP, though

Not to mention One Hot Minute is good as shit

Fall out boy / Panic! at the disco / 21 pilots

every boy I like seems to like these bands and they're all shit

Mr. Bungle because they think that taking the most cliché elements of genres and stretching them to extremes makes them "innovative".

Im sorry but John lolllllllllllllllllllllll

>boy
ive never met a single dude genuinely into any of those bands past the age of 14. Girls on the other had?

Never trust a grill that likes TOP

25-30 somethings here,

They are great. you just have no taste

I'm 18 and Fall Out Boy is my favorite band, not counting their two newest albums. Infinity on High is actually a great record and the songwriting and vocals are the creme de la creme of mainstream pop.

I feel like their good albums are really good, and their bad albums are really bad.

I haven't listened to their newest one, though. Should I even bother asking if it's good?

cringe

>genuinely
Define "genuinely"

I like FOB, sure, and Fever was a good album

I wouldn't put it above Cred Forumscore stuff in general regarding artistry, but still, I like them a lot.

RHCP are one of those bands that I really like all their radio singles but I've never had the desire to actually sit down and listen to a album by them.

RHCP could be the most overrated band of all time.
It'd be one thing if they were actually good, but they're completely tasteless save for a few older songs

Are you old enough to post here?

Everyone I know is really into The Grateful Dead, why? It's fucking boring jam rock that's not even very creative. They improvise on stage for like 2 hours and charge $100 for a ticket and dumb hippies still eat it up.
Touring with John Mayer is just beating a dead horse

Modest Mouse rubs me the wrong way.
This. I like a lot of metal and strange music but mr. bungle does not do it for me. I feel like Mike Patton in general seems to cater to this pseudo-avant-garde metal audience, and his music is really contrived.

Legayphaseband#ruchpuhonthechantecleaRR

What's so wrong about RHCP?

Journey
Eagles

NO JOHN
NO PARTY

holy fucking shit dude

You spelled 13 wrong buddy

more like meme de la meme u bleedin mong

SeeHe literally said what's wrong with them.

Retard

They have a pretty good discography compared to other mainstream rock bands. I still listen to One Hot Minute and By The Way regularly cause they are genuinely decent albums.

They are

H E R O I N

A D D I C T S

I can listen to RHCP, but I can't look at them. The way they act annoys me to death..

Foo Fighters

how can you take half of Sunny Day Real Estate and half of Nirvana and regurgitate something so disgustingly radio-friendly, vapid and stupid

Reddit: The Band

Vagina, the band #rhcp

Waxahatchee
saw the band live at p4k music festival and the lead singer went on like a 30 min rant about women in the music industry then went on to perform with her shitty B-52 sounding feminist band. i probably wouldn't have minded the rant so much if her music wasn't so shitty and derivative. fuck this woman her band and the purple hair dyed fanbase.

stop wait no it wasn't her. subtract Waxahatchee and make it The Julie Ruin. that was the band. fuck that band.

stop wait no it wasn't mean to be in reply to but rather

To me RHCP is one of those bands that has a few great songs, but the rest is just OK.

I really like Under the Bridge, Scar Tissue, and Give It Away. Those are just really good songs, their popularity doesn't effect my opinion on them I know they're huge songs.

I've been on Cred Forums since about late 2008 and this is the worst post I've ever seen.

This, I have no idea how there are so many people on Cred Forums that unironically like them.

i'd rather listen to RHCP than his crap any day of the week

It's a good quote, but not strictly true because all their songs sound the same so you instantly know it's them.

incubus

What's sad about this is that the dislike isn't mutual. Apparently RHCP think Nick Cave's great.

(both Nick and RHCP have the correct opinions, though)

the hardest part is deciding which one of them has the face you want to punch most

it's not hard if you're a pacifist :D

>Gorillaz
>them

Well their fanbases fucking ruin the shit out of them. Besides Panic I'd say that the other two are generally pretty mediocre, but even Panic's fans are pure cancer (give the members cutesy nicknames, try to SHIP members, other faggot shit).

13 yr olds age too, user

Im gonna pass a fist right through your wife's pussy m8

I would be angry but you can go free, fellow human

The best thing they did as a band was contribute to The Mars Volta

is 2nd from the right Daniel Radcliffe?

Jamie Whatever and Damon Albarn are two people so yes, them.

agree.