What does Cred Forums think about this chart?

What does Cred Forums think about this chart?

Appearantly listening to Lil Wayne means that you are dumb, while listening to Beethoven is a very good sign for your intelligence.

thats not how it works buddy

Idiotic considering how rich lil wayne is

This. Correlation does not mean causation.

>ACDC that fucking high
haha good meme

looks to me that it's mostly black vs white music. so im not surprised

seems legit. Even though Lil Wayne recently said he has never been racially profiled. I'd bump him up a little on the scale for that one.

>Radiohead fans are smarter than Bob Dylan fans
Okie

anyhow, even if you are objectively intelligent, listening to Lil Wayne makes you look dumb.

So, you can be intelligent and really dumb at the same time.

>techno so far to the right its not on the diagram
techno number 1

new word: smeld (noun anjentine bird): wen you poop on when u poop u own face an it smeld

>So, you can be intelligent and really dumb at the same time.

Being intelligent and looking stupid doesn't make you stupid.

thats true, but the fact you are listening to Lil Wayne raises questions about your real level of intelligence, you cannot isolate one from the other.

Questions don't provide answers themselves. If you question someone's intelligence because they listen to Lil Wayne but cannot come to an accurate conclusion on if they are intelligent or not, what's the use in questioning?

so, the graph depicts a certain correlation so you can dig deeper and find out what people leads to listening to lil wayne

So you're questioning the causation of listening to Lil Wayne? Why? It's pop music, that's why. It's a question with one of the easiest answers ever.

see

>Beethoven
>not Mozart
fuck this chart

the easiest things are sometimes the most hardest to understand.

Dumb doesn't mean stupid, it means unable to talk. So apparently Beethoven is the perfect background music that people talk over.

Take a college course on music theory. Music theory 101 typically goes over pleasant notes and how the mind reacts to them. They also go into why part artists use these notes to make their music and why people buy it. Hell, it's probably in most music theory books too.

>Take a college course on music theory
i had music sociology.

I find it hilarious how much you're riding the guy for his shitty reddit critique.

I'm only replying because it's probably OP and he wants to bump his thread. I also don't have anything better to do.

>I also don't have anything better to do
then listen to Beethovens Symphony No. 9

I prefer Chopin.

wew, patrician, calm down

This is the dumbest chart I've ever seen.

Of course music that appeals to the lower class will rank lower than music that appeals to the upper class.

Rap is always going to rank bottom, whereas classical will be top.

except this chart is based on science and not someone's opinion

The science that lower income people are less intelligent?

We already knew that. You may as well compare restaurants for intelligence as it would give the same answer. Fast food bottom with michelin stars top.

pleb

Here's your (You)

"CURE ME"

It's like right in the middle

What does the x axis even mean on this chart? Those numbers don't mean anything without context