ITT: uncreative mainstream pop disguised as something artistic and relatively unmainstewam

ITT: uncreative mainstream pop disguised as something artistic and relatively unmainstewam

You must be a very special kind of person who need to kill himself in a very special and painful kind of way if you generalize pop music this much.

found the AnCo fan

Aninal collective are the face of alternative. They're mainstream in that sense alone. As for creativity, they're stale and unoriginal. Theyre certainly not eclectic. They're only "weird" when defined by the mainstream opinion.

britpop for ~le deep teens

They're good. That's what matters. No other pop albums gives more intense good feels than feels and mpp

You keep telling yourself mediocrity can be truly enjoyable.

>Feels and mpp are the perfect example of anco are their lowest most unengaged faux creativity state but there are people that convinced themselves its good

Jfc

Every pop album made in the last 3 years.

OK computer is the perfect example

Post your chart you fucking nigger jew philistine

>Criticize an album for being the absolute worst kind of "artistic" album and is horrendous in how people needed to convince themselves it was good to be "with it"
>Oh yeah buddy post your chart

How can someone be this dense and incapable of thinking for themselves

Just post your chart. You don't have the right to call an album that is commonly regarded as one of the best album ever made bad if you don't tell us what you think is better.

I dont even have a "chart". Regardless, you're missing the point. People like you are doomed to never be independent or creative in their tastes or just persona in general. Have fun listening to garbage and telling yourself it's good because the reception says it's artsy

BIIIIIIIIIITCH

Do you seriously think that listening to somebody else's creative work is a sign of creativity? What is going on in your head bud?

I should reword that, being able to creatively judge the merit of music. Not that its hard, if you aren't clouded by the needed to "get it". Its still accurate thoigh, people that do things like that will never be capable of being creative in general.

Just ignore the trolls user, they're lonely autists baiting a response.

I love MPP, and that's all that matters.

I'm not interested in making my own music. I don't give a shit if I'll never develop a completely unique and creative sound that will revolutionize the music world. I don't listen to music to improve my own music making, I listen to music because it feels comfy.

You also like fleet foxes, you're some generic r/indieheads tasteless fag.

Must be really pathetic to live a life where anyone that says an unpopular opinion must just be a silly baiting troll.

lumineers
mumford and sons
fleet foxes
vampire weekend
my chemical romance
green day from american idiot onwards
mpp 8)

How do you write some goofy shit like this without realizing how asshurt you sound?

>things that minimum wage people say
Piss off, plebeian

>tasteless fag
>pathetic life

You know you're on Cred Forums right?

You start

Uh, no

Also kys

Found the edgy pre-teen guys

>pre-teen
I've been here since 2006 kiddo. Literally before you were even talking I was already shitposting around these boards.

Heck, I could even drop my phone number here so you can find me for a fight but I know that you won't do anything cause you are a pussy.

id snap ur fucking neck fagot fuck with the bull yyou get the horns nigga

i'm jamaica

I have to agree, it all seems controlled repetitive and slightly sped up, then its used for Political gain.

Radio is bad, No talent.

Hey man its ok were all friends here ;) ;) ;) ;)

people falling this hard for bait

What bait? I'm just baiting a huge faggot tbqh

See "I can't process someone having an unpopular opinion"