twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Twenty one pilots

Radiohead

Kanye West

Kendrick Lamar

Gorillaz

Arctic Monkeys
The Smiths
Bring Me The Horizon (genuinely odd how much they love them when otherwise they turn their nose up at "screaming shit")
Foals
Biffy Clyro
Muse
Foo Fighters
Fall Out Boy
Kasabian
Coldplay
Red Hot Chili Peppers
You Me At Six

Metallica

death grips

NMH

bring me were my favs when i was 14 lel

weird how famous they are now

Maybe in America, but in Britain the people who like those bands tend to be people who are really into music, rather than just people who like them because they get a lot of airplay.

I've seen both at the Leeds Festival and they drew smaller crowds than bands like Kings of Leon, Arctic Monkeys and The Killers.

>people who like those bands tend to be people who are really into music

>reddit

The sort of people who tend to think other bands of their kind of music is for "dirty moshers innit" love them at the minute. Really odd.

Could have phrased that better, but you catch my drift. People here who like them tend to own a lot of their albums and know their more obscure songs, rather than just downloading their latest singles to their iPod.

fun.

Forgot to add Paramore and The Killers.

>Metallica
>literally babies first metal band
>people who are really into music

>tend to own a lot of their albums and know their more obscure songs
>thinks this makes him sound any less Reddit

What is?

Top 40

Also, normies in the UK aren't really into heavier Kerrangkore music unless they're a pop punk type band with a singer who is "well fit" (BMTH, Paramore, You Me At Six) or are a broader stadium type band that fill less of a niche and appeal to NME readers (Foos, Muse, Biffy)

beatles

british taste is so regresssive that US normie bands are esoteric, hidden gems in the UK.
makes you think, innit.

And vice versa. Bands that are adored here, like The Stone Roses, Pulp, the Manics, The Libertines, are completely unheard of over there.

who?

Foals

But I still love their early albums

the story so far

came here to post this

Nirvana

Queen

oasis are literally whiney acoustic pop rock for faggots

>>>/reddit/

Not really. He's popular but most normies hated TPAB which is his best album.

most normies hated TPAB? idkat1

>he doesn't know about The best band of the 80's

youtube.com/watch?v=l14kECX08NE&ab_channel=spyrosfab4
youtube.com/watch?v=BBsazIACpYM&ab_channel=DougieDewdney

again literally who
this sounds like some faggy blur shit

just go check what albums are charting well..

kings of leon by actual normies
radiohead by "oh I really know music" normies

oasis is liked by lads and lads only

Well there are two general types of nomies today: the ones that think anything Beyonce shits out is god-tier, and the normies that think they have profound taste in liking TOP.

Stone Roses are fucking massive with normies right now.
Also
Oasis, Kings of Leon, Strokes, Libertines, Foo Fighters. Richard ashcroft, and kasabian seem to be huge with normies my age (25-30)

pretty amazed that no one has posted the beatles yet

this is why i like the UK

You wouldn't feel that way if you actually lived here and had to interact with us

why, do you become horrible once a person lives there? cos I've been a couple of times and people are genuinely mega friendly and sweet

2009/2008 leeds fest? Was at both as well

Probably this. I don't mind listening to normie UK music since most of it is pretty irrelevant in the states.

People consider Stone Roses, The Smiths and even fucking Oasis to be pretty much Indie Rock bands over here. Normies that is... not people who know what they're talking about.

Ac/dc