St. Vincent

what do you think Annie Clark's next album will be like? hopefully it has legit love songs and speaks of heartbreaks this time around

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is she joining Isis?

what did she mean by this?

I hope she adopts

because her weak chin is weak

She's scanning the ground to see what would be the perfect place to hide a bomb. ANNiE destroyer of the West, when?

It's a Christian thing too you know

I want christian Annie to spank me for thinking lewd thoughts

w-which lewd thoughts exactly

Yeah, except that nobody actually does it anymore and the few people that do, only do it when they visit their church.

>implying Annie would let your penis-having selves get anywhere close to her

I don't see many white women wearing muslim headscarfs either

Aww based annie :3

New album when.

i dont know what you guys see in this kike

Its ok to not like her. And its ok to like her. Let us have our thread user.

talentless hack

I feel bad because when I read that she broke up with her girlfriend I got excited thinking her next album will be fucking great.

>they broke up? :(

>Cara Delevingne and her girlfriend St Vincent have split after a year and a half together, amid claims the model’s party lifestyle took its toll on their relationship.

>The British supermodel and American musician, real name Annie Clark, had been together since March 2015 and were rumoured to have got engaged in Paris earlier this year.

>But according to a report in the Mail on Sunday’s Girl About Town column, a series of rows came to a head after Annie, 33, saw pictures of 24-year-old Cara having a wild time at Burning Man festival with the likes of Paris Hilton.

I just love how they emphasize their age difference

I love how she always looks like a grandma when she is next to Cara.

Annie loves to appropriate other people's cultures.

pls post twitter/ig pic where she talks about cultural appropriation

>dumb bitch is surprised when her slutty drug addict gf goes to burining man and gets gang banged

Is Annie a fucking retard or has all the krokodil finally gone to her brain

I don't have it.

I think Annie doesn't mind if her girlfriend is having sex with hundreds of hotter and younger women than her but Cara may have had sex with a guy in Burning Man and Annie's lesbian brain couldn't handle that.

>ywn grope her butt

>implying I want to grope her meme butt

i might get this haircut

make sure you're a frog woman with meme jew hair

>butt

You actually like St. Vincent?

Not even ironically?

>Annie fell for this meme

>Annie's fw

OP doesn't like StV he creates these threads for the lolz. I on the other hand like her song Digital Witness unironically but I haven't heard any of her other songs.

why does she just lie and lie

A 25 year old model that loves to party breaking up with a 33 year old woman that's hitting the wall and ready to settle down. Not surprised.

she's 24

a decade difference

Well, I don't enough about her to know her exact age. I do know how old Annie is though from the threads I've read about her.

Annie is the Ashe Maree of music

I want ashe to piss in my mouth. She's perfect.

why is that bitch cara dressed so bad? i thought she's a model.

Cara is dressed like a cool 20-something, there's literally nothing wrong with what she's wearing and in fact, she looks pretty well.

is Annie a compulsive liar?

Post examples of her lying.

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

7 years is a long time tho

What a lame example, kill yourself.

Why aren't there any good pictures of Annie's ass?

her ass doesn't matter

Because it doesn't exist.

This basically, he just floods the board with samefagging and shitposting

sega b t w ;)

I don't know, I'm sure she has a nice lil ass though

I want her to cover this song

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

Lesbians are fucking crazy.

Annie has no idea what her sexuality is. I mean, let's be honest here.

So you're saying Annie might be attracted to men?

i know she went to prom with a dude, but loads of lesbians do that

LOL does she think she can be a model or something?

you do realize that she was a hair model before being a professional musician, right?

Only the hair, right? Or did they include her meme face too?

Is there a higher resolution of that?

For what purpose?

For my qt folder duh

That picture is old, she looks like this now.

nah, I follow her on Instagram. She looks alright.

But this The higher resolution, hand it over

there is no high resolution

Yes, Cara is. Annie on the other hand is literally LP

so cute

when she still had meat in her bones

also, what's LP

literally perfect.
>young annie
so surreal going through that atomicheart website where she was trying to sell Rats Live.

>tfw you will never hear her first two songs Breathing and Good Morning

jdimsa

have you heard the first 15 seconds of good morning before? Doesn't sound like we were missing much

can you pls upload the full set of these green lined pictures

Was just going to link them but I can't find the link anywhere. I found the atomic heart site index once upon a time that had direct links to the full size, but I guess I've become less computer literate since then.

I wonder what the lines mean

probably her early attempts at being edgy

lol
>undergraduate music student album marketing.jpg

she's unrecognizable in this pic

really hiding her bitch chin

is there a link to the ratsliveonnoevilstar website

joi.atomicheart.org/html/websites/annieclark.com/

> Be the first kid on your block to own an Annie Clark T-Shirt. Featuring the original logo by Allison Pharmakis, this is potentially the hottest t-shirt on sale anywhere in the world.
>or you can send $12 check or money order to
wonder if this still works

ngl im tempted to try to buy the album sometimes just 'cos you can get pretty far into the paypal. Obviously I've stopped short of actually entering in card details but I'm curious as to whether there's some warehouse somewhere with six copies of rats in a dusty corner that they can still dispatch...